bloveb

Case at NVC LPR for spouse

20 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Priority Date DEC 19,2010.Case at NVC filled for my wife.just join vj.

WELCOME

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Timeline

Priority Date DEC 19,2010.Case at NVC filled for my wife.just join vj.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/285076-december-2010-filers/

Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee

Timeline

Thankyou.Ricardo

you're welcome and I will be following your time line could you please keep it updated (it is updated now it seems)

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=107562

Also Check this out.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/312961-nvc/page__view__findpost__p__4714400

Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bhutan
Timeline

you're welcome and I will be following your time line could you please keep it updated (it is updated now it seems)

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=107562

Also Check this out.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/312961-nvc/page__view__findpost__p__4714400

Yeah i have updated time line,few weeks ago i called NVC and was shocked bcoz the rep.says that there will be like 3+years of waiting time.do you guys think thats true.i feel like the rep.was soooo cruel but thats their job.missing her alot mannnnnnnn...

• 4 months later...
Filed: Timeline

Hi friends. Thanks for the great information you have posted. It's good to have a place to share all these bittersweet feelings we have to experience during this process.

As LPR, I filled the petition for my wife on Dec 2010, got the NOA the same month and the petition was sent to Vermont. Since then, I've been using the web tool to follow the status but although I can see that the average time to process an I-130 form is six months, ours still appears in "Initial Review". Does our state(LPR) slows those processing times too? What was your experience and if you have any insights that you want to share, they're appreciated.

The best luck for everyone in this journey.

Timeline

Hi friends. Thanks for the great information you have posted. It's good to have a place to share all these bittersweet feelings we have to experience during this process.

As LPR, I filled the petition for my wife on Dec 2010, got the NOA the same month and the petition was sent to Vermont. Since then, I've been using the web tool to follow the status but although I can see that the average time to process an I-130 form is six months, ours still appears in "Initial Review". Does our state(LPR) slows those processing times too? What was your experience and if you have any insights that you want to share, they're appreciated.

your case still with USCIS................................?

Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee

Timeline

Vermont service center looks slow,i have sent my application to California service center and it was done in 5 months,, so keep calling them and ask for the updates. Good Luck to You.

Filed: Timeline

Vermont service center looks slow,i have sent my application to California service center and it was done in 5 months,, so keep calling them and ask for the updates. Good Luck to You.

Thanks for replying. Now that you encourage me to call, I will. I did not do it before because I read in other posts that any attempt to accelerate the process creates the opposite effect - more delays - as the USCIS don't like when you put pressure on them.

Timeline

Thanks for replying. Now that you encourage me to call, I will. I did not do it before because I read in other posts that any attempt to accelerate the process creates the opposite effect - more delays - as the USCIS don't like when you put pressure on them.

yes, its your right to inquire abt your application. The time frame posted in USCIS website is normally 5 months, in your case its going over 1 yr.call them and speak with the person and ask them whats going on.

Edited by bloveb

Timeline

Guys i got some good news i believe, i inquire abt my case updates and i got this reply.

Dear Sir/Madam:

Your inquiry has been received at the National Visa Center (NVC).

All correspondence for this case is being sent to your attorney of record. If you no longer wish to utilize this attorney as your representative, please contact us at NVCInquiry@state.gov , or by regular mail at the address below.

National Visa Center

ATTN: WC

31 Rochester Avenue, Suite 200

Portsmouth, NH 03801-2915

This petition is now eligible for further processing. The petitioner, principal applicant, and/or attorney of record will receive an instruction package regarding further processing of this petition.

:unsure: :unsure: :dance: :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.