BimnKay

Got Invoice Number from NVC. What Next

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Called NVC added both our emails and asked for invoice number, which I now have what to do next, do I need to wait for them to send info or can I go ahead and pay for AOS while getting I-864 documents ready, and tax returns copied and certified.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

when if u have the invoice number then log in to this website

https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/signon.aspx

see if the AOS bill is generated , if so, pay it...then u'll have to wait for the statut to be PAID then it will tell u to send the cover sheet barcode to ur email or u wanna print it...then after 3 or 4 days u'll have the iV bill ready 404 dollars, u pay it, the same thing as the AOS ...

ah before all this, now that u have all the numbers u need , start by sending the email version if the DS3032

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/Email_DS-3032_form

nd good luck

08/12/2010 received NOA1

09/05/2011 received NOA2

20/05/2011 Called the NVC get NVC number and gave our emails

21/05/2011 DS3032 email Sent /

23/05/2011 paid the AOS fee Bill

25/05/2011 AOS statut PAID

25/05/2011 Sent Request to clear the error in my name (ughhh)

27/05/2011 PAID the IV BILL -statut in process

28/05/2011 got the response for my request to modify the error in my name..== OK

31/05/2011 AOS Package sent via usps express

01/06/2011 IV bill statut " PAID "

03/06/2011 AOS Package received by NVC

03/06/2011 IV Package sent via usps express

05/06/2011 IV Package received by NVC

05/06/2011 fingers crossed

17/06/2011 second stupid FALSE RFE for missing DS230

24/06/2011 SIF SIF SIF SIF YES SIIIIF (Sign In Failed) and Case complete ( CC)

NVC journey ended after 34 days***

28/07/2011 medical passed===> OK

10/08/2011 interview date==>ok but there is a missing document

21/08/2011 Visa in hand

27/08/2011 POE at CHICAGO O'Hare

Called NVC added both our emails and asked for invoice number, which I now have what to do next, do I need to wait for them to send info or can I go ahead and pay for AOS while getting I-864 documents ready, and tax returns copied and certified.

Lady LL: was your I-130 exipeite? I just saw your time line and your petition arroved in 65 days. is that correct!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.