HotPinay-KoolKano

Beneficiary on Changing Address, pls Help..

3 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Good day!

We are currently waiting for our NOA2, i am currently residing in Cagayan de Oro city, my question is, i wrote in my G-325A the Cagayan de oro address as my current address. Now, i planned to go back and stay in my hometown in Siargao while waiting for NOA2. After the NOA2, my petitioner will receive a letter from NVC, right? Me as a beneficiary, i will only receive an appointment letter or USEM letter,right guys? Since i am using the cagayan address and will move to Siargao, for sure the basis of the embassy in sending the letter is the address that i wrote in my G-325A. What would be the steps or move that me or my fiancee will do? Is there a form in changing a beneficiary address? or he can call the NVC after receiving the NOA2 stating that i am changing my address and that i moved to another place. Any idea guys and infos on what we gonna do? Your kind reply will be appreciated. Thank you and God Bless.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi Good day!

We are currently waiting for our NOA2, i am currently residing in Cagayan de Oro city, my question is, i wrote in my G-325A the Cagayan de oro address as my current address. Now, i planned to go back and stay in my hometown in Siargao while waiting for NOA2. After the NOA2, my petitioner will receive a letter from NVC, right? Me as a beneficiary, i will only receive an appointment letter or USEM letter,right guys? Since i am using the cagayan address and will move to Siargao, for sure the basis of the embassy in sending the letter is the address that i wrote in my G-325A. What would be the steps or move that me or my fiancee will do? Is there a form in changing a beneficiary address? or he can call the NVC after receiving the NOA2 stating that i am changing my address and that i moved to another place. Any idea guys and infos on what we gonna do? Your kind reply will be appreciated. Thank you and God Bless.

You need to fill in a AR11 change of address form , your 797 tells you what to do if changing address. You can do it online also on USCIS site. Your petitioner will get an email about packet 3 and I take it the USC is not moving? SO only you need to do form

Divorced !st November 2012.

Married only 2 years 1 month

Hi Good day!

The AR11 form is for changing the aliens address once in the US, and the online form is for changing the petitioners address in the US.

I'm not sure whether the NVC can change it or not. There have been conflicting threads here, one said yes and one said no. What you should do is contact the embassy as soon as they have your case and inform them of your address change cause then the packet will get sent to your old address. Generally the packet tells you the documents you need and forms to fill out and the doctors you have to make appointment with for your medical, several days before the interview, etc. Most of that info is available on the embassy info links at the top of the VJ page.

On the DS Forms for the embassy you will be able to list your new address, and where you intend to live when in the US. Good luck!

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Case Transferred to US Embassy in Riga Latvia at the end of October.

If you really want it, you'll find a way!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.