ION

assets will help ???

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

in may 9 my wife has an interviw ,wherw she was dinaided ,becouse i will nead a join sponser ,i miss to add the assets because me incom was 27.019 total incom and 19.285 the ajusted groos incom ,,and i was over the poverty line and do not required to fill that portion

i am self enployed and the corporations requiered to do a personal w-2 with i drow only 10.000 ,but i understand is base in total or ajusted gross incom after depreciesions and cost of goods

we don;t have a sponsor ,,but i have a home value 187.000-73.000 i own the bank 27.600 in cash in saving tow cars paid in full value 22.000and 8.500 in bussines eqipment this will be ok, to resubmit the i-864 with assets or i nead more i think the consulat worker look in to w-2 not to the total incom on the IRS form 1120s with i file evey year how do they calculate me assets to get tover poverty line or 3to1 is about 57.000 or 9000 on 5 years = 45.000 i;m not sure i;m corect

do i have the assets to suport me or i nead moore or i nead sponsor ???please

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

in may 9 my wife has an interviw ,wherw she was dinaided ,becouse i will nead a join sponser ,i miss to add the assets because me incom was 27.019 total incom and 19.285 the ajusted groos incom ,,and i was over the poverty line and do not required to fill that portion

i am self enployed and the corporations requiered to do a personal w-2 with i drow only 10.000 ,but i understand is base in total or ajusted gross incom after depreciesions and cost of goods

we don;t have a sponsor ,,but i have a home value 187.000-73.000 i own the bank 27.600 in cash in saving tow cars paid in full value 22.000and 8.500 in bussines eqipment this will be ok, to resubmit the i-864 with assets or i nead more i think the consulat worker look in to w-2 not to the total incom on the IRS form 1120s with i file evey year how do they calculate me assets to get tover poverty line or 3to1 is about 57.000 or 9000 on 5 years = 45.000 i;m not sure i;m corect

do i have the assets to suport me or i nead moore or i nead sponsor ???please

First, you're confused about the income. For the self-employed, "income" comes from line 22 of the 1040 form. What number was that? What is the shortfall from the minimum you need for your household size? Then only liquid assets will actually be considered so just state them clearly. To list your home, you'll need both a recent appraisal and mortgage statement. Don't expect that to help you much as it is not liquid.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

First, you're confused about the income. For the self-employed, "income" comes from line 22 of the 1040 form. What number was that? What is the shortfall from the minimum you need for your household size? Then only liquid assets will actually be considered so just state them clearly. To list your home, you'll need both a recent appraisal and mortgage statement. Don't expect that to help you much as it is not liquid.

thank you for your respouns ,, base on 1040 was 10.431 ,,short fall was 8.000 , 3 times poverty line =55.161 do i have assets to cover that ??and the cash will consider assets ,,

Do i have to change from cecking ac. to cd or money market to be consider

Do i have to come up with more money ,,since i can find a sponsor ??/

i stell have an apartament over seas in process to be sold togeder with me brother value 22.000 me part

what other assets do i nead since i can find a sponsor ,,and i anderstend i have a year to find one ,,but i don;t know nobody it will better to move in europe and be with me wife ..and reaply ,,how you prove your income from overseas i miss her a lot ,,please ghive me your best advice thank you

Timeline

thank you for your respouns ,, base on 1040 was 10.431 ,,short fall was 8.000 , 3 times poverty line =55.161 do i have assets to cover that ??and the cash will consider assets ,,

Do i have to change from cecking ac. to cd or money market to be consider

Do i have to come up with more money ,,since i can find a sponsor ??/

i stell have an apartament over seas in process to be sold togeder with me brother value 22.000 me part

what other assets do i nead since i can find a sponsor ,,and i anderstend i have a year to find one ,,but i don;t know nobody it will better to move in europe and be with me wife ..and reaply ,,how you prove your income from overseas i miss her a lot ,,please ghive me your best advice thank you

What you need is three times the $8,000 shortfall in liquid assets. That assumes the number you gave comes from line 22. Does it? Cash or other liquid assets should be in a personal savings account. For the self-employed, money in a checking account is considered operating funds unless you have a separate business account. You'll want to document ALL your documentable US assets, as this is a judgment call. Put your best foot forward.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

What you need is three times the $8,000 shortfall in liquid assets. That assumes the number you gave comes from line 22. Does it? Cash or other liquid assets should be in a personal savings account. For the self-employed, money in a checking account is considered operating funds unless you have a separate business account. You'll want to document ALL your documentable US assets, as this is a judgment call. Put your best foot forward.

thank you ,the number i give you is from line 22 w-2 ,,,,,,i think i'm ok with what i have now the money are there in

in saving ac. and the 2600 is me bussiness ac, with diferent bank and i;m depozit more tomorow ,,that will be ok and not use the house if is not necesary ,,yes i do have documents for all assets in us and cash to cover 3times the short fall 3 times 8.000=24.000 is enough liquid do i nead enything else THANK YOU

Timeline

thank you ,the number i give you is from line 22 w-2 ,,,,,,i think i'm ok with what i have now the money are there in

in saving ac. and the 2600 is me bussiness ac, with diferent bank and i;m depozit more tomorow ,,that will be ok and not use the house if is not necesary ,,yes i do have documents for all assets in us and cash to cover 3times the short fall 3 times 8.000=24.000 is enough liquid do i nead enything else THANK YOU

The number that is considered your income doesn't come from a W2, if self employed. It comes from line 22 of the 1040 form. What is THAT number? Until that number is established, we cannot determine the level of liquid assets needed. Why are you ducking this direct question? The answer is critical.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.