mspiggyflack

Medical for k1 & k2 at saint lukes

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We are going to have our medical this june 14.. so since im from mindanao, we want to book the flight as early & to get some cheap price for roundtrip.. but my question is, how many days are we going to stay in manila? since Me & my 3-yr-old boy will be under going it.. Cause I heard kids will be going to have TB Skin Test and the result is after 3 days? anyone here knows about this? thanks :)

this is my plan of flight ->

June 13 (monday) - Arrival in manila

June 14 (tuesday) to June 17 (friday) - medical, result etc.

June 18 (saturday)- Departure

4 days are enough? thanks

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

moving to PI regional from bringing family members to the US..

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

the medical at st luke was very easy for my wife anna lou.she flew from gensan to manila and stayed 3 nights at travellers inn close to st lukes.dont sweat the tb tests,you will both have them.while in manila you also may get cfo seminar done also.not that far from st lukes.good luck and god bless

Hello! I am from Mindanao as well and were on the same case. I haven't heard kids will have to undergo TB skin test although yes, they will be given some vaccines and shots and no xray. I think your itinerary is fine. 4 days would be enough. When is your interview? :)

K1 Timeline

02-28-11 I-29F SENT

06-01-11 PETITION APPROVED

07-15-11 VISA APPROVED

AOS Timeline

03-02-12 I-485 SENT

05-22-12 INTERVIEW APPROVED

ROC Timeline

04-18-14 I-751 SENT

07-29-14 APPROVED

Naturalization Timeline

06-29-16 N400 SENT

08-02-16 BIOMETRICS

10-12-16 INTERVIEW

Timeline

the medical at st luke was very easy for my wife anna lou.she flew from gensan to manila and stayed 3 nights at travellers inn close to st lukes.dont sweat the tb tests,you will both have them.while in manila you also may get cfo seminar done also.not that far from st lukes.good luck and god bless

thanks for that, my friend just told me it would take 3 days to get the TB skin test for kids.. and yes thats my plan too.. going to seminar in CFO too.. :)

Hello! I am from Mindanao as well and were on the same case. I haven't heard kids will have to undergo TB skin test although yes, they will be given some vaccines and shots and no xray. I think your itinerary is fine. 4 days would be enough. When is your interview? :)

Our interview is on july 6.. and we want to have our medical on june 14.. thanks for that, do u have kid/s too w/ u when u went to ur medical?

Timeline

me and my lil man just had our medical last may 30 to june 1st and yeah you would have to stay in manila for 3 days,we stayed at gran prix hotel and it was an ok safe,and clean place we got a twin superior room for only 1,799 with free breakfast..goodluck on your medical and have a safe and enjoyable flight

Timeline

Hello I just want to ask if 1 week stay in Manila for medical, interview, and CFO seminar will be okay? What do you think? :unsure:

Sam's CRBA, US Passport, and SSN Journey

Nov. 2010: CRBA and US passport application sent(via Air21)

Dec. 08, 2010: Interview(DNA was recommended)

April 04, 2011: CRBA and US passport on hand

April 2011: SSN Application sent (mailed original docs thru 2GO)

April 29, 2011: SSN card on hand

My K1 Visa Journey

March 05, 2011: I-129F packet sent

March 14, 2011: NOA1

May 20, 2011: NOA2(approved in 67 days from NOA1, with no RFEs)

June 24, 2011: NVC received approved petition from USCIS

June 29, 2011: Approved original petition left NVC to US Embassy-Manila

July 15, 2011: Eligibility letter received from US Embassy-Manila(dated July 11, 2011)

October 26 - June 5, 2012: SLEC trap!!! (DOT tx to vaccine administration)

June 7, 2012: Interview (APPROVED!) :)

June 18, 2012: Visa picked up at the embassy

June 20, 2012: POE in Detroit

proud of my family

:)

Timeline

Hello I just want to ask if 1 week stay in Manila for medical, interview, and CFO seminar will be okay? What do you think? :unsure:

Yes i guess thats fine sis... ure just k1 right? ur medical will just take 2 days.. seminar i think will take half day so guess thats all good... my case is different kasi, i have a kid who will be going w/ me and a friend of mine said from 1st day of medical the kid's TB skin test result will take 3 days..

Timeline

True,much better if you will stay nearby,medyo matagal kasi ang intervals like after ng reading ng tst ng 3 year old kid ko,3 hours pa bago matawag for vaccinations,bawal ang food or any drinks sa loob except for water and mainit sa labas..so what i did we just go back sa hotel room,para makapag pahinga ang bata,andaming miiyak dun sa boredom at gutom :( plus not to mention.. yung dots center nasa same floor ng immunization and tst testing section.. :S

Timeline

Yes i guess thats fine sis... ure just k1 right? ur medical will just take 2 days.. seminar i think will take half day so guess thats all good... my case is different kasi, i have a kid who will be going w/ me and a friend of mine said from 1st day of medical the kid's TB skin test result will take 3 days..

I was just wondering if SLEC will submit the results to the embassy after that 2 days. Cos I want to do my interview also within that 1 week.

Sam's CRBA, US Passport, and SSN Journey

Nov. 2010: CRBA and US passport application sent(via Air21)

Dec. 08, 2010: Interview(DNA was recommended)

April 04, 2011: CRBA and US passport on hand

April 2011: SSN Application sent (mailed original docs thru 2GO)

April 29, 2011: SSN card on hand

My K1 Visa Journey

March 05, 2011: I-129F packet sent

March 14, 2011: NOA1

May 20, 2011: NOA2(approved in 67 days from NOA1, with no RFEs)

June 24, 2011: NVC received approved petition from USCIS

June 29, 2011: Approved original petition left NVC to US Embassy-Manila

July 15, 2011: Eligibility letter received from US Embassy-Manila(dated July 11, 2011)

October 26 - June 5, 2012: SLEC trap!!! (DOT tx to vaccine administration)

June 7, 2012: Interview (APPROVED!) :)

June 18, 2012: Visa picked up at the embassy

June 20, 2012: POE in Detroit

proud of my family

:)

Timeline

True,much better if you will stay nearby,medyo matagal kasi ang intervals like after ng reading ng tst ng 3 year old kid ko,3 hours pa bago matawag for vaccinations,bawal ang food or any drinks sa loob except for water and mainit sa labas..so what i did we just go back sa hotel room,para makapag pahinga ang bata,andaming miiyak dun sa boredom at gutom :( plus not to mention.. yung dots center nasa same floor ng immunization and tst testing section.. :S

awww really? Goodluck to us. lol my first time to go in manila and my fiance is worried about me haha but i know we can do it.. what time did u went to st. lukes?

Timeline

I was just wondering if SLEC will submit the results to the embassy after that 2 days. Cos I want to do my interview also within that 1 week.

i think so, i know someone who did her interview 2 days after her last day of medical.. so i think ur fine..

thanks for that, my friend just told me it would take 3 days to get the TB skin test for kids.. and yes thats my plan too.. going to seminar in CFO too.. :)

Our interview is on july 6.. and we want to have our medical on june 14.. thanks for that, do u have kid/s too w/ u when u went to ur medical?

We just got our noa2 June 1st. I'll have my 7-year-old son with me by the time i'll have my medical. Now I learned it'll take 48hrs to get the result of the TB skin test. So its best to give it at least a week for the medical. Why do you have your interview July 6? Are their no vacant slot anymore for June? I asked cos I want my interview to just be this month, if possible.

K1 Timeline

02-28-11 I-29F SENT

06-01-11 PETITION APPROVED

07-15-11 VISA APPROVED

AOS Timeline

03-02-12 I-485 SENT

05-22-12 INTERVIEW APPROVED

ROC Timeline

04-18-14 I-751 SENT

07-29-14 APPROVED

Naturalization Timeline

06-29-16 N400 SENT

08-02-16 BIOMETRICS

10-12-16 INTERVIEW

Timeline

We just got our noa2 June 1st. I'll have my 7-year-old son with me by the time i'll have my medical. Now I learned it'll take 48hrs to get the result of the TB skin test. So its best to give it at least a week for the medical. Why do you have your interview July 6? Are their no vacant slot anymore for June? I asked cos I want my interview to just be this month, if possible.

we got our noa2 may 5.. everything from USCIS -> NVC -> US EMBASSY are so slow.. we got our manila case number May 20th na nga e.. paid may 24th.. and nakapag schedule lang ako last night.. no june vacancies na.. if u got urs on june 1st.. u have to wait for ur case to be forwarded to NVC first, then from NVC to US embassy..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.