Amber & Ahmed

WE GOT IT!!!!

49 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Wow Amber, Congrats!!! This is wonderful news for you and for all. Super happy for you guys. :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Wendy, thanks doll, we are over the moon. Not only for us but the others waiting at the NVC, this is news we all can celebrate because this means new spousal interviews from the NVC are being scheduled!!!! WAAAAAAFREAKINHOOOOO!!!!! You will see soon you will have an email like mine! kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

Timeline

Congrats! Now it should all be downhill from here!

Thanks Betsy! A little downhill motion wouldn't be so bad now, we sure are worn out from the uphill battle! laughing.gif Wow we are so excited! The coolest part is yet again we are together when we got this news. Ahmed is my best friend and just LOVE to see him smile, waiting so impatiently for him to come home from work..... TONIGHT MY DEAR MY HUSBAND AND I WILL CELEBRATE!!!! Turning on some music and dancing with my man! luv.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yaaaaay!!

event.png

K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Consulate : Morocco
I-129F Sent : 2011-03-07
I-129F NOA2 : 2011-07-08
Interview Date : 2011-11-01
Interview Result : Approved
Visa Received : 2011-11-03
US Entry : 2012-02-28
Marriage : 2012-03-05
AOS sent: 05/16/2012
AOS received USCIS: 5/23/2012
EAD Delivered: 8/3/2012
AOS Interview: 08/20/2012.
Green Card Received: 08/27/2012

ROC Form Sent 07/17/2014

ROC NOA 07/24/2014
ROC Biometrics Appt. 8/21/2014
ROC RFE 10/2014 Evidence sent 1/4/2014

ROC Approval Letter received 1/13/2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yes for sure, couldn't have said it better myself.... YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Hey it only took 400 days since the NOA1!!! blink.gif LOL

OMG!

event.png

K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Consulate : Morocco
I-129F Sent : 2011-03-07
I-129F NOA2 : 2011-07-08
Interview Date : 2011-11-01
Interview Result : Approved
Visa Received : 2011-11-03
US Entry : 2012-02-28
Marriage : 2012-03-05
AOS sent: 05/16/2012
AOS received USCIS: 5/23/2012
EAD Delivered: 8/3/2012
AOS Interview: 08/20/2012.
Green Card Received: 08/27/2012

ROC Form Sent 07/17/2014

ROC NOA 07/24/2014
ROC Biometrics Appt. 8/21/2014
ROC RFE 10/2014 Evidence sent 1/4/2014

ROC Approval Letter received 1/13/2015

Timeline

Salam,,

yeayyyy congrats on th interview date and hope to get the visa soon and back with yr ahmed

the good news fpr who waiting that the NVC start schedualing egyptian cases from now not in seconed week at is known i guess so we may all get ours soon in sha allah

its sunday in US and amber ger her letter so keep the spirit up guys and congrats agaian amber and waiting for yr date time to say another congrats for approving in sha allah

take care

huda.jpg

tvquran_16.gif

My Visajourney

Our Marriage: (2008)

Date I-130 Sent : ( 2009-10-14)

Your item was delivered at 9:38 PM on October 18, 2009 in CHICAGO, IL 60680. USPS

The Money order money cashed at last on October 26, 2009 ... Waiting the NOA1

Date I-130 NOA1 (Receipt) : (2009-11-2) Dated in 23 Oct

Touched 27 Oct 2009 and 11,12 Feb 2010

Date I-130 NOA2 (Approved) : (2010-02-12) 4 Months From sending date !!

♥NVC JOURNEY♥

02-19-2010 : NVC case number assigned

04-07-2010 : Sent DS-3032 by E-mail

04-10-2010 : DS-3032 Accepted

04-14-2010 : Paid (AOS) Online

04-16-2010 : (AOS) shown as PAID

09-10-2010 : IV bill shows as PAID

08-03-2010: (AOS) packet completed and returned

08-23-2010 : NVC Received Completed (AOS)

09-20-2010 : DS-203 Completed and returned

09-23-2010 : NVC Received Completed DS-230

09-24-2010 : (AOS) accepted Per operator

09-28-2010 : DS-230 Entered Into System( and they also send checklist about sponsor :S )

10-15-2010 : DS-230 Completed with Checklist Also :S

01-11/14-2011 : Mailed /Delivered wt missing in both packets

02-01-2011 : SIF!!

02-03-2011 : Case Complete!

3rd Aug2011: Interview Date (AP Alhumdolillah ,,)

12 OCT2011 : Visa In Hand AP is over after 2 months from interview date

NOV2011 : POE

Timeline

Thank you Engo, and you are right, this is awesome news for all that have been stuck waiting. I see your case was completed less than a week after ours was, so I am thinking very soon you will have a letter too! Best wishes, and really I think all can celebrate in seeing out interview date. Yes it means the NVC doesnt just schedule during the 2nd week of the month also it means even on weekends people can get the interview email from the NVC. Wow what an awesome day!!!

Congratulations on your guys up coming interview!!! :) You're long journey is almost over. (or atleast this part) ;) I pray everything goes well at the interview. I know how much this past year has been very draining. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Timeline

Congratulations on your guys up coming interview!!! :) You're long journey is almost over. (or atleast this part) ;) I pray everything goes well at the interview. I know how much this past year has been very draining. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Awwwww thank you Sunny, this year has been awful as far as the visa process goes, but at the same time it has helped us too. Now we know how important we are to each other. So in the future we will always remember this year and it will cause us to work even harder to stay together. It will not be easy for us to let each other go, while some couples that didnt have to fight and wait to be with each other may be more likely to part easily, we will not. We are stuck together (in a good way) Till death do us part. We have made a commitment to each other, to God and to our families, and we will honor that commitment.

I wish every one that has been waiting with us also hears some good news soon! good.gif Those of us with interviews, may we have a smooth interview. star_smile.gif To those waiting out AP may it go FASTER FASTER yes.gif, and to those already together may they always remember the love that brought them thru thick and thin heart.gif. Ok I'm yappin too much again tongue.gif LOL...

MAY GOD BLESS US ALL!!! luv.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Very happy for you Amber & Ahmed! Awesome news and I'll be excited to hear how the interview goes for ya'll! I wonder if they will let you go in with him for his interview? Keep us all posted on the details! Have fun with ur hubby tonight! ~Party~

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Timeline

Very happy for you Amber & Ahmed! Awesome news and I'll be excited to hear how the interview goes for ya'll! I wonder if they will let you go in with him for his interview? Keep us all posted on the details! Have fun with ur hubby tonight! ~Party~

Thank you so much. It is nice to hear some good news today! I will go with him for sure, lol I cant imagine them trying to stop me from going with him... blink.gif.... I will for sure keep you all posted, also thank you for the talk last night and prayers rose.gifyour advice worked wonderfully! You have become an awesome friend to me. Tonight yes Ahmed and I will celebrate!!! Dancing is a must with us lol!!! offtopic45vn.gif LOL He just called and will be home soon from work, see even he knows today work can wait! biggrin.gif

Timeline

Today Ahmed called me from work to say "baby check your email" so off I went... and there it was that interview letter we have been waiting on!!! JULY 21ST!!!! Wow I don't know what to do with myself. I know one thing it has been a long haul to get to this point. Today I am so overwhelmed I don't know if I should celebrate or just take it all in and be happy finally we have a date with the embassy!!! Best wishes to those waiting, your time is a coming folks!!!!

:dance: So Happy For You Both! Congrats Amber & Ahmed :thumbs:

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

This is such good news!! Very very happy for you both! It's so cool that you're there to celebrate this together. I hope the time between now and the interview date just flies by for you two. :dance:

Passing harsh judgment on those you don't know says nothing of the judged and everything of the judge.

Timeline

:dance: So Happy For You Both! Congrats Amber & Ahmed :thumbs:

Rina.... Thank you so much! It is a happy day for us, but also for those waiting at the NVC. Of our little group of Egypt filers, Ahmed and I were first in line according to our completion date, so now that means we are scheduled so next all our friends will begin to see an interview date! HOW EXCITING!!!! kicking.gif

Timeline

This is such good news!! Very very happy for you both! It's so cool that you're there to celebrate this together. I hope the time between now and the interview date just flies by for you two. :dance:

Thank you so much, I cannot begin to tell you how awesome it is to have all my friends stop by to wish us well! IT IS AWEEEEESOOOOOOME! LOL Really I totally did not expect to hear anything until the 2nd week of June, then I get a call from my beautiful hubby saying check your school email then call me back, I thought hey whats up? So I checked and there it was... I was in shock girl! blink.gif I just sat there then I got up and started jumping around lol it sure does feel like christmas around here! laughing.gif It is so wonderful marvelous to be here with him to celebrate together Amber & Ahmed style LOL rofl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.