Soccer.Player

f2b peoples from all countries and india join this thread and share ur wait time

402 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You will be current. It's the start of a new year next. I'm now about 4.5months behind. I'm Feb 5

i hope i will bro ! Thank you. I am very happy right now . And i am very near myman. Hope to your pd current upnext too. Thank you God ! Good Luck to everyone !

Dominican1 brother you gave me this amazing news first . You really great person for sharing this and its not your category . You made such an optimistic job . Thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks xd

It feels good to bring good news to other, I am very happy for you, your wait is soon to be over.

:thumbs::dance:

Filed: Timeline

14 more days to receive interview letters for October. Good Luck!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

:D Lets go ! Thank you very much ! I am very impatient :D Reloading...

Best of luck to you ... i want you ask something to guy who has been received IL with pd 20aug2004... Which documents listed on IL bringing to consulate ? ... Like I-864 and DS230 part 1 and part 2 and local documents. anyways i want to know after 2 years waiting we have to renew all documents right ?

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Best of luck to you ... i want you ask something to guy who has been received IL with pd 20aug2004... Which documents listed on IL bringing to consulate ? ... Like I-864 and DS230 part 1 and part 2 and local documents. anyways i want to know after 2 years waiting we have to renew all documents right ?

Any news???? :dance:

When the NVC send you the Interview Letter,it has a letter code list that will let you know the documents you will need for your interview. Usually you do not have to take a new DS230 or I-864. They will usually ask you for a New Police Certificate,2011 Income tax return and W2 for your sponsors, and Medical Exam.

Edited by Dominican1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.