Soccer.Player

f2b peoples from all countries and india join this thread and share ur wait time

402 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

well all categories except F2A moved about 2wks. I hope next month is better. when does fy-2013 starts?

hey. FY-2013 starts on october, 1, 2012 ... last 2 visa bulletins in FY-2012 . I hope like you too,it moves on last visa bulletins at least 1 mont for a month. than my turn comes on 3. visa bulletin of FY-2013... my pd is 29/09/2012 F2B (ROW)

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey. FY-2013 starts on october, 1, 2012 ... last 2 visa bulletins in FY-2012 . I hope like you too,it moves on last visa bulletins at least 1 mont for a month. than my turn comes on 3. visa bulletin of FY-2013... my pd is 29/09/2012 F2B (ROW)

Oh. Well I hope so too. So you are 5months away....I'm 9months away

Oh. Well I hope so too. So you are 5months away....I'm 9months away

Hope for good. But its boring and it sucks . What a visa bulletin ! We got disappointing movement . My predictions for august 2012 and september 2012 are not hopeful , will be same as july 2012 2-3 weeks. but on new fiscal year maybe goes faster. I hope i will be wrong :) OHHH MY GOD HELP US.

From last 2 visa bulletins (august and september visa bulletins 2012) F2B People Come For FY- 2013 discussion. I started a new topic for feel good . I dont want to see old predictions anymore. It bores me. Hope To Everything is gonna be allright soon ! Good luck to Everyone. See You on new page below... bye.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/373742-fy-2013-visa-bulletin-predictions-for-f2b-preference-only/

• 1 month later...

From last 2 visa bulletins (august and september visa bulletins 2012) F2B People Come For FY- 2013 discussion. I started a new topic for feel good . I dont want to see old predictions anymore. It bores me. Hope To Everything is gonna be allright soon ! Good luck to Everyone. See You on new page below... bye.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/373742-fy-2013-visa-bulletin-predictions-for-f2b-preference-only/

For September bulletin the F2B category the cut off date will be August 22, 2004, here is the link from other forum where someone with PD 8/20/2004 has received their interview letter. The link is in Spanish by you could use Google to translate

http://foro.univision.com/t5/Inmigracion-Tramites-de-Residencia/F2B-FECHA-DE-PRIORIDAD-2004-2005-EN-ADELANTE/td-p/437481106/page/139#axzz237PezCkS

For September bulletin the F2B category the cut off date will be August 22, 2004, here is the link from other forum where someone with PD 8/20/2004 has received their interview letter. The link is in Spanish by you could use Google to translate

http://foro.univisio...9#axzz237PezCkS

hey my brother. Can you send the direct page link not topic please Direct Page which contains interview date please. God bless you and thanks for share this news.

Edited by F2B_29SEP04_ROW

hey my brother. Can you send the direct page link not topic please Direct Page which contains interview date please. God bless you and thanks for share this news.

Hello, here is a copy of the message he left in the forum, it is in Spanish but as you could see his PD is August 20, 2004 and his Interview date 9/11/2012 in Guatemala.

:dance:

SALUDOS FORO, les comento que ayer con ayuda de LIGIA envie un e-mail al NVC y me lleve la sorpresa en la noche que me asignaron cita para SEPTIEMBRE 11 a la embajada de Guatemala, aun no me la creo, aun sigo sorprendido, fecha de prioridad 20 de AGOSTO DE 2004

Más en Univision.com: http://foro.univision.com/t5/Inmigracion-Tramites-de-Residencia/F2B-FECHA-DE-PRIORIDAD-2004-2005-EN-ADELANTE/td-p/437481106/page/129#ixzz23DfzXOPa

Hello, here is a copy of the message he left in the forum, it is in Spanish but as you could see his PD is August 20, 2004 and his Interview date 9/11/2012 in Guatemala.

:dance:

SALUDOS FORO, les comento que ayer con ayuda de LIGIA envie un e-mail al NVC y me lleve la sorpresa en la noche que me asignaron cita para SEPTIEMBRE 11 a la embajada de Guatemala, aun no me la creo, aun sigo sorprendido, fecha de prioridad 20 de AGOSTO DE 2004

Más en Univision.com: http://foro.univisio...9#ixzz23DfzXOPa

Special Thanks for these good news for everybody and me thank you man thank you god bless you ...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.