alibaba16

NVC received IV packet!

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Israel
Timeline

Checked DHL and NVC receieved my packet yesterday. :-) If I keep calling NVC will they eventually tell me that they've processed and forwarded the AOS and IV packets? Or do I just need to wait till I hear from the consulate? Should be about 2 weeks from now if no problems with the paper work....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Checked DHL and NVC receieved my packet yesterday. :-) If I keep calling NVC will they eventually tell me that they've processed and forwarded the AOS and IV packets? Or do I just need to wait till I hear from the consulate? Should be about 2 weeks from now if no problems with the paper work....

well u gotta give them time to process the stuff... and im sure u know the usual give them 20 days to process the paperwork...

but from what i figured they take about 10-12 days from the day they receive the paperwork...

so give them about 10 days min...

USCIS Process - CR-1 Visa

Service Center :: California Service Center

Consulate :: MUMBAI - INDIA

08 / 05 / 2010 :: I-130 Sent

02 / 10 / 2011 :: NOA-2 - TXT and Email ***After Senator Help Was Requested

02 / 19 / 2011 :: Hardcopy Received in Snail Mail

Total 185 Days For Approval

NVC Process - 19 Days to Reach NVC

02 / 28 / 2011 :: NVC Receive

05 / 16 / 2011 :: Sign in Failed

05 / 17 / 2011 :: NVC Case Complete

Total 78 Days for Completion At NVC

Medical / Interview / POE

05 / 26 / 2011 :: Interview Date Received - Packet 4

06 / 07 / 2011 :: Medical - DONE

07 / 05 / 2011 :: VFS Fees Paid

07 / 18 / 2011 :: Interview - APPROVED

07 / 18 / 2011 :: Picked up Visa in the Evening

07 / 23 / 2011 :: P.O.E - Washington DC - Dulles Airport

WIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!

well u gotta give them time to process the stuff... and im sure u know the usual give them 20 days to process the paperwork...

but from what i figured they take about 10-12 days from the day they receive the paperwork...

so give them about 10 days min...

Hi Guys,

I just want to know how NVC sents the documents request to the choice of agent. Are they send to the beneficiary or petionior via email or they request i-864 packet, DS-230 and Ds-3032 via email.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi Guys,

I just want to know how NVC sents the documents request to the choice of agent. Are they send to the beneficiary or petionior via email or they request i-864 packet, DS-230 and Ds-3032 via email.

Both Petitioner and Beneficiary get email updated from NVC...

NVC doesn't send any request for COA form u have to fill it out and send it in urself....

u can either do it in snail mail or email them DS-3032...

Check the WIKI section on this site they have a sample and information on how to send everything...

USCIS Process - CR-1 Visa

Service Center :: California Service Center

Consulate :: MUMBAI - INDIA

08 / 05 / 2010 :: I-130 Sent

02 / 10 / 2011 :: NOA-2 - TXT and Email ***After Senator Help Was Requested

02 / 19 / 2011 :: Hardcopy Received in Snail Mail

Total 185 Days For Approval

NVC Process - 19 Days to Reach NVC

02 / 28 / 2011 :: NVC Receive

05 / 16 / 2011 :: Sign in Failed

05 / 17 / 2011 :: NVC Case Complete

Total 78 Days for Completion At NVC

Medical / Interview / POE

05 / 26 / 2011 :: Interview Date Received - Packet 4

06 / 07 / 2011 :: Medical - DONE

07 / 05 / 2011 :: VFS Fees Paid

07 / 18 / 2011 :: Interview - APPROVED

07 / 18 / 2011 :: Picked up Visa in the Evening

07 / 23 / 2011 :: P.O.E - Washington DC - Dulles Airport

WIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.