adriana152115

NVC lost my AOS packet..

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

My lawyer called the NVC yesterday, it's been more then 20 days and they said that they haven't received my packet. But my lawyer sends all packets by first class mail with a tracking number AND THE NVC HAD TO SIGN FOR THE PACKET! Well someone signed for my packet at the NVC but they don't have any record of it. Now we have to make more copies and send it again. This makes me very mad because my husband should have had his appointment in the beginning of june.

May 2005- Met my husband

June 2005- Became a couple

September 2006- 1st son born

July 2007- 2nd son born

June 2010- Married

September 2010-Hired our Lawyer

October 15th 2010- Petition Sent in

December 2010- 1st daughter born

February 7th 2011- Petition Approved

August 3rd 2011- recieved our appointment

September 1st 2011- 1st appointment- denied, but approved for a waiver

November 14th 2011- 2nd appointment, turned in waiver

_ _ _ _ _ - Visa Approved (still waiting as of February 18th 2012)

event.png

event.png

happened to me as well, but then someone signed for it and i just kept on emailing them and it turned out they have it, the operator said that it just takes time for a certain file to be in the system, if someone signed for it then they have it, as i read through visajourney, seems like a bunch of people got the same problem, im actually in one again now, i sent them my RFE and they keep telling me they don't have it in the system yet, but someone signed for it. their feedback is really slow. . .really frustrating. . .

Wedding Date : May 15, 2008

I130 sent : July 27, 2010

NOA1 Received : August 16, 2010

NOA2 Received : March 11, 2011 (207 days from NOA1)

NVC Journey :

NVC received : March 18, 2011

DS3032 emailed : March 30, 2011

AOS fee received : March 30, 2011

Visa : April 1, 2011

Paid AOS and Visa via Mail : April 4,2011

I864 sent : (by the petitioner) April 13, 2011 (overnight)

DS230 sent : (by me) April 11, 2011 NVC received April 13,2011

AOS RFE :(co-sponsor proof of citizenship) : April 23,2011

RFE sent : April 25, 2011 (overnight)

DS230 RFE : April 26, 2011

RFE sent : April 28, 2011 (via FedEx) NVC received May 2, 2011

SIF : May 13, 2011 (US time) May 14 (here in the Philippines)

Case Close : May 16, 2011

Medical at St. Lukes : May 17, 2011 1st Day

May 19, 2011 Immunization and got the CD xray :)

Interview : July 12, 2011 (6:30 am) yiipppeeeee

INTERVIEW RESULT : APPROVED!!!! :)

VISA ON HAND : July 15, 2011

POE : LAX

[/size][/size][/font][/size][/size][/size][/font][/color]

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

My lawyer called the NVC yesterday, it's been more then 20 days and they said that they haven't received my packet. But my lawyer sends all packets by first class mail with a tracking number AND THE NVC HAD TO SIGN FOR THE PACKET! Well someone signed for my packet at the NVC but they don't have any record of it. Now we have to make more copies and send it again. This makes me very mad because my husband should have had his appointment in the beginning of june.

Hey Adriana, I just wanted to suggest that maybe you haven't heard anything back because your case maybe a required electronic file, if your NVC case number starts with MEP then for sure it is.

Our lawyer didn't know about it and delayed our case 3 months, I suggest you check this out.

We just got a Case Complete on ours.

Praying everything goes well with yours!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.