ongxabaxa

Go US Consulate early?

6 posts in this topic

Timeline

My wife received a blue slip and they gave her a date to return to the US Consulate to give them a 10 year residence and a timeline. They also said it is possible to go early and return the documents they requested. Is it a good idea to go early or wait till the scheduled date?

Go early.

From another post i read you said you are living with your wife in can tho for 3 years now and also work in vietnam but they gave you the blue slip anyways? I was in a similar situation bit they gave me pink on the 1st try. I thought if they saw that you are living there with good evidence that they would give you the pink.

Edited by Dai_Tx
mrc2pmh1445.gif

Filed: Timeline

From another post i read you said you are living with your wife in can tho for 3 years now and also work in vietnam but they gave you the blue slip anyways? I was in a similar situation bit they gave me pink on the 1st try. I thought if they saw that you are living there with good evidence that they would give you the pink.

been married for 9 months now. met my wife about 2 years and 3 months ago. my suspicion is a couple really. first maybe it was because we didn't have that many pictures. we go out, but not to vacation. only went out to eat or sit in the park. we do this very often. we have many pictures and dvds made of our dinh hon and wedding. after the wedding i went straight back to work. secondly, her mother and my dad has the same last name. on the day of her interview my dad and her dad accompany her and my smart #### dad decided that he will just get up and sit next to her for her interview. the asked him who he was and ask for identification.

they are asking for the originals of my parents and my wife's parents birth certificates. i called my mom up in the states to fedex it up because there are actually a few fedex shops in tp ho chi minh. my mom said my dad's birth certificate has french on it. #######? now i gotta find a french translator in vietna.

Edited by ongxabaxa

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

My wife received a blue slip and they gave her a date to return to the US Consulate to give them a 10 year residence and a timeline. They also said it is possible to go early and return the documents they requested. Is it a good idea to go early or wait till the scheduled date?

:time:

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.