Ran4jenny

Randy and Jenny (We are Forever)

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi all,

I just joined the site today. It seems like a nice place to pass time while waiting for K1 app to be processed. I am starting out here after just finished sending my K1 visa app to a visa help company. In alot of ways I regret hiring someone to do it because it slows down my noaa 1 a week or so lol. I gathered all the requirements and read all on sites like this I needed to know. The only thing I didn't do was make it pretty and organized but I could have done it. I hope there proof-reading it prevents any RFE's.

How I got here... This all started October 27 2010 which is me and Jenny anniversary monthly. I joined various sites over the years and had little success. But, in 2010 I tried to look abroad, first at Thailand and met one friend at the most there. However, I then joined a few Filipina sites and one was little, but the other kisses was alot. At first it seem just friends and a few potential ones. But, then Jenny warmed my heart after years of disappointments and failures. She over time proved to me she is genuine and really like me. Then I fell for her and by this year we plan a visit there for me. I went and LOVED all that is Philippines. Most importantly I love her. I don't want to spend much time without her. This is why it is already hard to wait for this process. I went April 1 and came back here April 15. I had to adjust to time here and bills etc then I put together package. Now after I was sure I could take $340 hit I sent everything to the visa guy. We dream of a time we never have to part again. We dream of a time we can have our dream Jurnee our daughter or son Jordy. We had so much fun in that short time. And we want more and even the everyday routine as a couple. Finally, I'm happy. I just pray I get through this time and succeed in the Visa and can't wait to the day I can buy her plane ticket here with confidence. I also wish everyone here the same.

Randy

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Aloha Randy, Welcome to VJ

Aside from your in service center is in Vermont and your using a service we have similar Journeys.

Best of Luck, stay in touch. Peace......................Happy

“The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.”

Timeline

Aloha Randy, Welcome to VJ

Aside from your in service center is in Vermont and your using a service we have similar Journeys.

Best of Luck, stay in touch. Peace......................Happy

Well Salamat Sir, luckily for you I hear CSC is much faster. You are the first person I've met here. What part of Philippines is your Fiancee from and what part did you visit. I went to Cagayan De Oro and loved it in the Philippines. I would love to go back.

Timeline

Well Salamat Sir, luckily for you I hear CSC is much faster. You are the first person I've met here. What part of Philippines is your Fiancee from and what part did you visit. I went to Cagayan De Oro and loved it in the Philippines. I would love to go back.

Hi there...well, let me be the second person you meet here lol. Welcome and good luck to your visa journey :)

XoxoHannah

“Faith makes all things possible.... love makes all things easy.”

OUR VISA JOURNEY:

October 1, 2010 - He sent the 129F

October 7, 2010 – NOA 1

November 11, 2010 – touched

March 23, 2011 - NOA2

March 31, 2011 – NVC received

April 4, 2011 – NVC sent case to Manila

April 13, 2011 – US Embassy Manila received

April 28-29, 2011 – Medical at SLMEC

May 6, 2011- my interview - approved

May 13, 2011 - visa received

May 16, 2011- CFO

May 17, 2011 - left for US, POE Detroit

GJb1p8.png

K4uZp8.png

Timeline

Hi there...well, let me be the second person you meet here lol. Welcome and good luck to your visa journey :)

Lol thanks XoxoHannah and congrats to u for being at the finish line!

Yay for forevers! :D . . . God bless.

Lol thank you too, I wish I was at the point some of you are at. I don't even have noaa yet

• 2 months later...
Timeline

Hi all,

I just joined the site today. It seems like a nice place to pass time while waiting for K1 app to be processed. I am starting out here after just finished sending my K1 visa app to a visa help company. In alot of ways I regret hiring someone to do it because it slows down my noaa 1 a week or so lol. I gathered all the requirements and read all on sites like this I needed to know. The only thing I didn't do was make it pretty and organized but I could have done it. I hope there proof-reading it prevents any RFE's.

How I got here... This all started October 27 2010 which is me and Jenny anniversary monthly. I joined various sites over the years and had little success. But, in 2010 I tried to look abroad, first at Thailand and met one friend at the most there. However, I then joined a few Filipina sites and one was little, but the other kisses was alot. At first it seem just friends and a few potential ones. But, then Jenny warmed my heart after years of disappointments and failures. She over time proved to me she is genuine and really like me. Then I fell for her and by this year we plan a visit there for me. I went and LOVED all that is Philippines. Most importantly I love her. I don't want to spend much time without her. This is why it is already hard to wait for this process. I went April 1 and came back here April 15. I had to adjust to time here and bills etc then I put together package. Now after I was sure I could take $340 hit I sent everything to the visa guy. We dream of a time we never have to part again. We dream of a time we can have our dream Jurnee our daughter or son Jordy. We had so much fun in that short time. And we want more and even the everyday routine as a couple. Finally, I'm happy. I just pray I get through this time and succeed in the Visa and can't wait to the day I can buy her plane ticket here with confidence. I also wish everyone here the same.

Randy

Timeline

Awww I Love You soo much mahal ,,i miss you soo much!!!!

and soon by God's graces we will have our cutest kids

and we will never be apart again never.. :)

i am so LUCKY to have you in my life Love.

WE ARE FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!