S and P

FINALLY!!!

126 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

after nearly 3 weeks of trying for hours and hours and hours every single day.. WE GOT ONE!! May 25th!!... there was also May 9th available... good luck to the others who are trying... don't give up!!!!kicking.gif

after nearly 3 weeks of trying for hours and hours and hours every single day.. WE GOT ONE!! May 25th!!... there was also May 9th available... good luck to the others who are trying... don't give up!!!!kicking.gif

OMG! I know, i've been trying for 3 weeks too! And i have an interview the same day as you!!!

What time is yours, mine is at 1:45PM

Guess I will see you there! They must have opened an afternoon up or something, because normally the K! interviews are done in the AM

Sharing your excitment!

Sabrina

Timeline

OMG! I know, i've been trying for 3 weeks too! And i have an interview the same day as you!!!

Guess I will see you there! They must have opened an afternoon up or something, because normally the K! interviews are done in the AM

Sharing your excitment!

Sabrina

Yayyy for you too!!kicking.gif

actually it'll be my fiance' who will be at the appointment I'm the USC.....but I have fast internet access at work so I've been the one trying to book the appointment.... and yeah.. I thought it was weird it wasn't a morning appointment... he'll be happy he won't have to stay the night in Montreal this way, he can just drive up from Ottawa that morning.... where are you traveling from??

Yayyy for you too!!kicking.gif

actually it'll be my fiance' who will be at the appointment I'm the USC.....but I have fast internet access at work so I've been the one trying to book the appointment.... and yeah.. I thought it was weird it wasn't a morning appointment... he'll be happy he won't have to stay the night in Montreal this way, he can just drive up from Ottawa that morning.... where are you traveling from??

I live right over the boarder from Ontario in Quebec, pretty much as close to Ottawa as I am to downtown. I just texted my fiance at work, he lives in Northern Utah, he is so happy. We started this process in August, it just seems like its taken so much longer than hoped. I sold my condo in February and have been living with my parents since

What time is his appointment?

Timeline

I live right over the boarder from Ontario in Quebec, pretty much as close to Ottawa as I am to downtown. I just texted my fiance at work, he lives in Northern Utah, he is so happy. We started this process in August, it just seems like its taken so much longer than hoped. I sold my condo in February and have been living with my parents since

What time is his appointment?

His is 1:45 as well.

We also started this process last August and my idiot laywer told us that it would all take about 5 months TOPS for him to get his visa... silly me to actually believe it... it would have been easier to take had we known realistic timelines..... wish I would have done my research better and found this site sooner!! I must say it's been comforting to find others that are going through this grueling process as well.

My fiance' has been stuck living with is mother the past year and a half trying to save up money for when he's here before he can work... so through him I hear your frustration of living with parents...ugh.. blink.gif

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Sharing your excitment!

Sabrina

We have been trying since April 15th and just got the same interview day and time as you guys!! See you there! I'm PUMPED!!

We also started this process last August and my idiot laywer told us that it would all take about 5 months TOPS for him to get his visa... silly me to actually believe it... it would have been easier to take had we known realistic timelines..... wish I would have done my research better and found this site sooner!! I must say it's been comforting to find others that are going through this grueling process as well.

My fiance' has been stuck living with is mother the past year and a half trying to save up money for when he's here before he can work... so through him I hear your frustration of living with parents...ugh.. blink.gif

Hehe our lawyer said 4 month, six max. Took 6 alone for the petition. But it's all almost over!

I don't think these were cancelations that we got. Wednesday is then only day that the embassy is open to interviews after 12 noon. And I think Wednesdays are normally given to traveler visa appointments, i read that somewhere. I'm sure they realized how backlogged they are getting and decided to open a few slots!

I feel bad for those who can't spend there day clicking hours at a time...

Timeline

Hehe our lawyer said 4 month, six max. Took 6 alone for the petition. But it's all almost over!

I don't think these were cancelations that we got. Wednesday is then only day that the embassy is open to interviews after 12 noon. And I think Wednesdays are normally given to traveler visa appointments, i read that somewhere. I'm sure they realized how backlogged they are getting and decided to open a few slots!

I feel bad for those who can't spend there day clicking hours at a time...

Almost over indeed... at least the separated part... the paperwork has only just begun!!...but I can face ANY amount of paperwork as long as my love is with me!!

I was wondering how Montreal was going do deal with the backlog...you could be right

I don't know what people do that don't have internet access... we are a good example... my fiance' doesn't have access unless he goes to the library and I only have access at work.... (my boss is going to be glad that I finally got an appointment booked whistling.gif)

okay...so...20 days and counting!! biggrin.gifkicking.gif

Ugh, our lawyer said the same thing!!! I am happy that more people are getting appointments though. Yay!!! :)

Just picked up the May 9th date. :) Yay!

Woohoo!!! >.<

UJaZm4.png

***Ever thine, ever mine, ever ours... xoxo***

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.