UmmSqueakster

Henia, how's Algeria?

402 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Merim was told something in CONFIDENCE < from shannon > and decided to RUN HER mouth to < icy >. in TURN < shannon > later

got poo tossed at her reguarding what was CONFIDED in to Meriam

shannons personal life. Icy knowing this information let it out. in tern

Shannon was HURT by being betryed by Merim and let the cat out of the bag about ICY.. bottom like freaking wont trust merim and her BIG MOUTH.

shon.gif

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline
All the mud slinging I guess is cause of me. At one time, shannon me and icey where all friends. What I said to shannon about icey at the time was not vicious or mean. It was out of concern for Icey and what I said to Icey about Shannon was in concern of her missunderstandings about Islam and how is affects Samir. It was not meant to be discussed in a public forum. And it was not meant to be malicious. Now, It looks like I am the bad one. I know you guys dont know me well enough, but you know I do stay out of the drama, where ever it happens. I never intended for the information to be thrown out in a public forum. I made a mistake by trusting people and caring about them and their well being. I have learned a valuable lesson. I will keep my mouth shut from now own. Please be assured I was only trying to help, but it backfired.

Meriem (F)

Lets not re-write the history that's freely available publically on here

Actually, maybe you ought to check out here, this is where it all started:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...0857&st=165

Your "friends" started arguing, and believe it or not, if you read, Shannon in that thread where it all started ( whom I am no fan of) stuck by you until the end! Even after Icey said she called you in FL and you " thought it was all funny"--that's a quote, btw. Even I felt bad for Shannon ( whom I have no particular liking for).

Like I said-I am no fan of Shannon, but even a cursory look at previous postings on the public forum it is clear that she considered you, Meriem, a close friend and someone to confide in. What's also clear is that Icey and her did not have the best of friendships before all of this.

The common denominator here is you and what you chose to divulge to each of them about eachother, which is no one's business but theirs and who they chose to tell!

Edited by tmma

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

All the mud slinging I guess is cause of me. At one time, shannon me and icey where all friends. What I said to shannon about icey at the time was not vicious or mean. It was out of concern for Icey and what I said to Icey about Shannon was in concern of her missunderstandings about Islam and how is affects Samir. It was not meant to be discussed in a public forum. And it was not meant to be malicious. Now, It looks like I am the bad one. I know you guys dont know me well enough, but you know I do stay out of the drama, where ever it happens. I never intended for the information to be thrown out in a public forum. I made a mistake by trusting people and caring about them and their well being. I have learned a valuable lesson. I will keep my mouth shut from now own. Please be assured I was only trying to help, but it backfired.

Meriem (F)

Lets not re-write the history that's freely available publically on here

Actually, maybe you ought to check out here, this is where it all started:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...0857&st=165

Your "friends" started arguing, and believe it or not, if you read, Shannon in that thread where it all started ( whom I am no fan of) stuck by you until the end! Even after Icey said she called you in FL and you " thought it was all funny"--that's a quote, btw. Even I felt bad for Shannon ( whom I have no particular liking for).

Like I said-I am no fan of Shannon, but even a cursory look at previous postings on the public forum it is clear that she considered you, Meriem, a close friend and someone to confide in. What's also clear is that Icey and her did not have the best of friendships before all of this.

The common denominator here is you and what you chose to divulge to each of them about eachother, which is no one's business but theirs and who they chose to tell!

I (L) Tmma!

oh and ME TOO!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
nd it was not meant to be malicious. Now, It looks like I am the bad one. I know you guys dont know me well enough, but you know I do stay out of the drama, where ever it happens. I never intended for the information to be thrown out in a public forum. I made a mistake by trusting people and caring about them and their well being. I have learned a valuable lesson. I will keep my mouth shut from now own. Please be assured I was only trying to help, but it backfired.

Meriem (F)

And so are liberals, so are liberals. Trying to help all the time, Trying to be good, against bad, where they dont have any concern, And huge ###### happens. Liberals do it. Liberals. ;););)

Lets blame Liberals.

I (L) Tmma!

oh and ME TOO!

This display of selfrightesness was unnecessary.

Timeline
You have chosen to ignore all posts from: type2negative.

· View this post

· Un-ignore type2negative

th_dontannoy.gif

:( Why Mommy Why :o

We have seen it. You are good girl

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

:ot2:

Lets get this back to the topic!!

Henia, how ya doing??? How is married life?? I know mine is great! I can't wait to hear of your wedding day!!

Hug :)

chi

People don't FEED the TROLLS!!

They are not worth it.

Hugs :)

chi

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

nd it was not meant to be malicious. Now, It looks like I am the bad one. I know you guys dont know me well enough, but you know I do stay out of the drama, where ever it happens. I never intended for the information to be thrown out in a public forum. I made a mistake by trusting people and caring about them and their well being. I have learned a valuable lesson. I will keep my mouth shut from now own. Please be assured I was only trying to help, but it backfired.

Meriem (F)

And so are liberals, so are liberals. Trying to help all the time, Trying to be good, against bad, where they dont have any concern, And huge ###### happens. Liberals do it. Liberals. ;););)

Lets blame Liberals.

I (L) Tmma!

oh and ME TOO!

This display of selfrightesness was unnecessary.

Self righteousness because I agree with Tmma? Or cos of my whole stance on this issue?

I'm of Italian dissent...we take secrets to the grave :lol: and the worst thing in the world one could be is a rat...which is what most Italian-Americans think of betraying a confidence. So, you don't like my opinion, that's fine...so you can iether deal with it or get over it ;)

Timeline
Self righteousness because I agree with Tmma? Or cos of my whole stance on this issue?

I'm of Italian dissent...we take secrets to the grave :lol: and the worst thing in the world one could be is a rat...which is what most Italian-Americans think of betraying a confidence. So, you don't like my opinion, that's fine...so you can iether deal with it or get over it ;)

No. Both Posts were pretty good. Logical, straightforward, based on facts. Good analysis of what happened.

" I Love Timma an me too" comment was Hmmm Bit selfrighteousness. It was more like "I am good" comment. Which is irrelevant.

Edited by type2negative

No. Both Posts were pretty good. Logical, straightforward, based on facts. Good analysis of what happened.

" I Love Timma an me too" comment was Hmmm Bit selfrighteousness. It was more like "I am good" comment. Which is irrelevant.

the 'me too' was a seperate thought, it's an inside joke...sorry for being unclear. It basically means 'ITA with what you said'

Timeline
the 'me too' was a seperate thought, it's an inside joke...sorry for being unclear. It basically means 'ITA with what you said'

This is a sensitive topic. i would absten from inside selfrighteousness jokes here. People are offended, Big mess. Inappropriate.

This is a sensitive topic. i would absten from inside selfrighteousness jokes here. People are offended, Big mess. Inappropriate.

It has nowt to do with 'self righteousness'...in fact, I 'me too'd' Gimygirl earlier and you didn't jump on that bandwagon...hrmmm.

I'm done with this with you, you've said your bit, I've said mine...let's end it at that...you're hardly the one to sit on the pulpit and preach what's 'appropriate' or 'sensitive'

I am agreeing with both just waiting and lisa d. We don't know the story of what happen and I could care less, but If someone tells you something in confidence and you want to repeat it. Make sure you have the other's person's permission first. I know you thought you were doing the right thing meriem by trying to help but as you say it back fired.

:lol: makes no sence. if someone tells you someting damming. then your gonna have

the nerve to say. hey " can I tell your business in public " ;)

how realistic is that? to me trust is a big deal. when I share something in confidence

thats where I would like it to be in confidence.

Edited by babybunny
shon.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.