Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Congratulations GraceA and Tania2013.

I also had my interview this morning.

Just like everybody else, the usual routine. Queue to get in, get a number, wait to be called, give the new PC, photo and Tax forms. Causally chat with the officer, sign the form.

After that wait for another 30 Min for the number to be called up again, then speak with another officer, asking who is your petitioner, when did they move to US,...,.

Congratulations, all good and approved, take this form and pay for the secure mail and you should have the passport and sealed documents within 7-10 days.

(Must say both officer were very nice and polite as one would hope, so no need for people to be scared and nervous)

So few more days to go till all is in ones hand and the waiting journey comes to an end, and a new GC in your hand journey begins.

Its been great to be able to share the good, bad and the ugly of this process with you all, which made going through it a bit more tolerable.

Wish you all best of luck and hang in there.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congratulations GraceA and Tania2013.

I also had my interview this morning.

Just like everybody else, the usual routine. Queue to get in, get a number, wait to be called, give the new PC, photo and Tax forms. Causally chat with the officer, sign the form.

After that wait for another 30 Min for the number to be called up again, then speak with another officer, asking who is your petitioner, when did they move to US,...,.

Congratulations, all good and approved, take this form and pay for the secure mail and you should have the passport and sealed documents within 7-10 days.

(Must say both officer were very nice and polite as one would hope, so no need for people to be scared and nervous)

So few more days to go till all is in ones hand and the waiting journey comes to an end, and a new GC in your hand journey begins.

Its been great to be able to share the good, bad and the ugly of this process with you all, which made going through it a bit more tolerable.

Wish you all best of luck and hang in there.

Congrats PatientMan! Nice, wish you all the best on your journey....kicking.gif

FB-1 Visa Event Date

06-05-2006........Priority Date
06-14-2010........Case Approved
03-07-2011........Case Completed

08-15-2013........Interview Schedule

f1 case complete and waiting for visa availability

july visa bulletin prediction f1 category

f1 watch list

Timeline

Again F-2A jumps 2 months. Someone got IL.....I hope at least 1 month for F1

(quick update i got scedule for interview 10 june.my pd 5th may 011.thanks ,god bless u all of this forum)

FB-1 Visa Event Date

f1 watch list

Timeline

Wow! Someone of 07JUN2011 also got IL so they are really having a huge leap.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/423159-june-2013-visa-bulletin-prediction/page-21

FB-1 Visa Event Date

f1 watch list

Timeline

pd 18/04/2006 got IL on 27 June 2013

Welcome Hsinh! Thanks for sharing, if anyone with PD 22 April to 1, May please post.

FB-1 Visa Event Date

f1 watch list

Where are you guys in this list? Please come forward and share something. Thank you Hsinh for sharing!

ROGER_CR----------------05APR06--------------------------------------------(AOS when current)
IOUKTA------------------17APR06----------------------..SEP10

Hsinh--------------18APR06--------------------------------------------=27JUN13
CHIKU83-----------------28APR06----------------------
ONLY_WISH---------------..APR06----------------------..MAR11
LOROKO01----------------..APR06----------------------01APR11
PEDRAM------------------12MAY06----------------------
IVEN321/IVEN------------..MAY06----------------------

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Well..Lot of Interview Letters for next members and lot of Visa approvals for recent members who had their Interview. So, its all positive and good news for all of us. I wish that move like this steadily and all our members get their Interview letters soon. My Best Wishes to all of u and Congratulations to our recent visa approval members.....Patientman, Grace, EssayA....

Its about a month now i am here in US and i have obtained my SSN, Learner's Permit. Now just i am waiting for my Green Card to arrive.

I-130 / F-2A

USCIS

November 14 2013 I-130 Sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 15 2013 I-130 Received at Chicago Lockbox Facility

November 18 2013 Email from USCIS about Petition Acceptance (PD Nov 15 2013)

November 19 2013 I 797 NOA 1 received by mail

March 24 2015 Received E Mail and Text Notification about Case transfer to another USCIS Office

March 28 2015 Received Hard copy of Transfer Notice from USCIS

March 31 2015 Case Approved by USCIS

April 1 2015 Received Email and Text message for Case Approval

April 4 2015 Received Hard Copy of NOA2 from USCIS

NVC STAGE

April 16 2015 Case received at NVC

April 24 2015 Case Number and IIN received on Call

April 27 2015 Paid AOS Fees and Submitted DS-261

April 29 2015 Welcome Letter from NVC in Email

May 05 2015 DS-261 reviewed over phone

May 06 2015 AOS & Civil Documents sent to NVC

May 07 2015 Documents received at NVC

May 08 2015 Email from NVC to pay IV Fees

June 08 2015 IV PAID

June 10 2015 Submitted DS-260

July 13 2015 Case Completed

July 29 2015 Finally....Got Interview Date

Sep 18 2015 Interview (Approved)

Well..Lot of Interview Letters for next members and lot of Visa approvals for recent members who had their Interview. So, its all positive and good news for all of us. I wish that move like this steadily and all our members get their Interview letters soon. My Best Wishes to all of u and Congratulations to our recent visa approval members.....Patientman, Grace, EssayA....

Its about a month now i am here in US and i have obtained my SSN, Learner's Permit. Now just i am waiting for my Green Card to arrive.

Good to hear from you Krishh_gem. How well have you adjusted life in U.S.?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.