jessphil

Online Payment for Affidavit of Support Fee

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

to all my friends from Philippines who gone on the process of paying there Affidavit of Support Fee via Online payment.

I have a question on paying my Affidavit of Support Fee,

I'm from the Philippines and I need to pay my 400$ for Affidavit of Support free via online payment.

do we pay or can I pay my Affidavit of Support fee via my dollar checking saving account using BPI Philippines bank or PNB Philippines bank.

I don't know if it is ok to pay via dollar checking saving account on Philippine bank or do I need to pay it via United States Bank Account to pay the AOS fee on online payment.

Thank you in advance to you all.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

What fee are you referring to and what type of Visa are you applying for? Also are you the petitioner or the beneficiary? We would need more information about your case as for example the petitioner would be the one to file support docs and not the beneficiary?

My Proposal to kristine!!! :)

I-129F Sent : 2011-01-20

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-01-25

I-129F RFE(s): NONE!!!

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-06-02

Interview Date : 2011-09-01

Interview Result : Approved

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

What fee are you referring to and what type of Visa are you applying for? Also are you the petitioner or the beneficiary? We would need more information about your case as for example the petitioner would be the one to file support docs and not the beneficiary?

I'm the beneficiary from Manila and my Mom who resides in US is the petitioner.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

jessphil,

To answer your question. If you pay on-line, it must be from a US bank account.

Below is some more info., it includes making a payment on-line -AND- an alternate method of payment if you can't pay using the on-line.

Hope this helps answer your questions about fee payments.

Best Wishes,

~Bleauwolf

When Paying Online:

You will need the following information from the fee letter that you received from the NVC:

Case Number

Invoice Identification Number

You will also need:

your bank's routing number

your checking (or savings) account number

Note: If you pay from your checking account and need guidance on locating your account and bank routing numbers see the online Fee Payment FAQs.

Click on the Online Fee Payment to go to the Immigrant Visa Invoice Payment Center.

Please note that online payments must come from checking or savings accounts held at a United States financial institution.

------------------------------------------------------

Alternative Method of Payment:

If You Cannot Pay Online You Must Pay by Cashier’s Check or Money Order

You need the Fee Bill(s) sent to you by the NVC with the applicant's case number and bar code.

Note: If you have lost your fee bill, please contact the NVC. DO NOT send payment without the fee bill.

Make the cashier's check or money order made payable to the Department of State.

Mail the payment and Fee Bill(s) to the NVC.

Affidavit of Support (AOS) fee payments MUST be mailed to the following address:

National Visa Center

PO Box 790135

St. Louis, MO 63179-0135

Immigrant Visa (IV) Application fee payments MUST be mailed to the following address:

National Visa Center

PO Box 790136

St. Louis, MO 63179-0136

AOS and IV fees may be paid with one check for the total dollar amount of both fees. All payments MUST include the corresponding Fee Bills mailed to the following address:

National Visa Center

PO Box 790136

St. Louis, MO 63179-0136

To avoid delaying your visa you must:

Write the applicant's case number in the memo line of the check.

Use only the addresses given above for fee payments.

Send only payments and fee bills to the St. Louis, MO address.

Send only documents to the Portsmouth, NH address, only when they are requested.

Not send personal or attorney/firm check(s).

Use the U.S. Postal Service if you choose to overnight the payment. Only the US Postal Service can deliver overnight packages to post office boxes.

Remember to put the correct postage on the envelope.

After the check/money order has been cashed, the NVC will send you instructions for completing the next step in the immigrant visa process.

Note: If the applicant plans to adjust status with Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS), please contact the National Visa Center before taking action or making any payment.

• 7 months later...
Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

jessphil,

i have also the same question... can we pay it here in the philippines?

You can pay it anywhere as long as the bank where the amount will be debited is a US bank, e.g. you have a $ savings account in the US. Otherwise you cannot pay it from your country.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.