9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hey everybody, i applied visa fiance but i was denied last month for no reason ( long story ) anyway now me and my fiance planning to get married and she will be here after 3 weeks and she need criminal record as they the required documents but my fiance don't know where she can get it cause my fiance born in poland but she moved to america when she was 16 years old and now she is U.S citizen , my fiance went to the court to new jersey to get it but they told her to go to police office and she went to the police but they told her which one do you want ? do you want a letter that means you never had issue in america and never been in prison ? or you want to get it from the whole new jersey and you have to finger print and stuff ? so i want to ask you guys where she can get it and how she can get it or does she need to get it in some other since she is just polish girl with citizen ? i really don't know and time it's close to for her to be here and she need to get prepared for marriage please help me

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline

• Police Certificate based on country: Use this link, [5] select country, and scroll down to Police Certificate section

• NOTE1: Police Certificate is required for any place in their country of citizenship; the beneficiary has lived longer than six (6) months, after age of 16.

• NOTE2: Police Certificate is required for any places which beneficiary has lived longer than twelve (12) months in any other country other than country of citizenship, after age of 16.

• PCC can take a long time to receive, so request it earlier rather than later (for some countries, such as India, your PCC may need to be within 6 months, for most within 1 year)

Hope this helps some...

Edited by Brusik

Timeline

thank you but i don't understand what do u mean or what are talking about i was talking about my fiance which she is american citizen and only what i need to know just how she can Criminal record ? where ? how long time it takes ? that's it and hope u give me more information

Timeline

thank you but i don't understand what do u mean or what are talking about i was talking about my fiance which she is american citizen and only what i need to know just how she can Criminal record ? where ? how long time it takes ? that's it and hope u give me more information

She needs to get her finger prints done and submit them to have a back ground check for the state she lives in...... I live in Maryland and it took about a week so she should not waste time getting this done.....

8QTYm5.png

FXz7m5.png

Timeline

Here is a link that may help her....

http://www.state.nj.us/njsp/about/serv_chrc.html

8QTYm5.png

FXz7m5.png

I just went to the police station in the city I live in and asked for a background check report. It took 10 minutes from

the time i requested till the time the report was in my hands.

Edited by Gugusitolindo

Erase the image on how you thought your life would turn out- and start living the life you are living!!

Timeline

hey everybody, i applied visa fiance but i was denied last month for no reason ( long story ) anyway now me and my fiance planning to get married and she will be here after 3 weeks and she need criminal record as they the required documents but my fiance don't know where she can get it cause my fiance born in poland but she moved to america when she was 16 years old and now she is U.S citizen , my fiance went to the court to new jersey to get it but they told her to go to police office and she went to the police but they told her which one do you want ? do you want a letter that means you never had issue in america and never been in prison ? or you want to get it from the whole new jersey and you have to finger print and stuff ? so i want to ask you guys where she can get it and how she can get it or does she need to get it in some other since she is just polish girl with citizen ? i really don't know and time it's close to for her to be here and she need to get prepared for marriage please help me

Tell her to get the one from her local city police department where she is currently living. That should be enough. That is what I did. I got married in Fes.

Edited by Moroccan-Wife

Timeline

Tell her to get the one from her local city police department where she is currently living. That should be enough. That is what I did. I got married in Fes.

thank you, is there any fingerprint ? and is it should to be legalization? and can you tell me how she can get the residence certaficate ?

I just went to the police station in the city I live in and asked for a background check report. It took 10 minutes from

the time i requested till the time the report was in my hands.

is that should be legalization ? i mean in french egalise ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.