7 posts in this topic

Please submit a completed copy of form Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration -

Biographic Data (DS-230/DS-260) for this applicant. In reviewing the form that you submitted, we note

that the section pertaining to applicant residences from the age of 16 is either blank or incomplete. The

applicant must list all places lived for at least six months since reaching the age of 16. There must not be

any gaps greater than six months. You will need to complete and submit a new form with the changes.

Your visa application cannot be processed until this form is complete.

A gap exists in your residence history of more than six months. When completing the information in

this section, please refer to the following instructions below on Police Certificate(s):

*Police certificates are required for each visa applicant aged 16 years or older, based on where each

applicant lives or has lived previously.

*Police certificates are also required from all other countries where the applicant has resided more than

12 months. Present and former residents of the United States should NOT obtain any police certificates

covering their residence in the U.S.

*Generally, applications for police certificates should be made directly to the police authorities in the

district in which you resided. The police certificate must:

*Cover the entire period of the applicant's residence in that area, and

*State what the appropriate police authorities records show concerning each applicant, including all

arrests, the reason for the arrest(s), and the disposition of each case of which there is a record.

*If you have any questions about where or how to apply for police certificates in other countries, you

may communicate directly with the U.S. consular office processing your visa applications.

NOTE: Police certificates from certain countries are unavailable. Detailed information is available from

the NVC or the nearest United States immigrant visa processing post

Crazy i did send this there go my eastern

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Please submit a completed copy of form Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration -

Biographic Data (DS-230/DS-260) for this applicant. In reviewing the form that you submitted, we note

that the section pertaining to applicant residences from the age of 16 is either blank or incomplete. The

applicant must list all places lived for at least six months since reaching the age of 16. There must not be

any gaps greater than six months. You will need to complete and submit a new form with the changes.

Your visa application cannot be processed until this form is complete.

A gap exists in your residence history of more than six months. When completing the information in

this section, please refer to the following instructions below on Police Certificate(s):

*Police certificates are required for each visa applicant aged 16 years or older, based on where each

applicant lives or has lived previously.

*Police certificates are also required from all other countries where the applicant has resided more than

12 months. Present and former residents of the United States should NOT obtain any police certificates

covering their residence in the U.S.

*Generally, applications for police certificates should be made directly to the police authorities in the

district in which you resided. The police certificate must:

*Cover the entire period of the applicant's residence in that area, and

*State what the appropriate police authorities records show concerning each applicant, including all

arrests, the reason for the arrest(s), and the disposition of each case of which there is a record.

*If you have any questions about where or how to apply for police certificates in other countries, you

may communicate directly with the U.S. consular office processing your visa applications.

NOTE: Police certificates from certain countries are unavailable. Detailed information is available from

the NVC or the nearest United States immigrant visa processing post

Crazy i did send this there go my eastern

I read somewhere just recently that sometimes you get an RFE for ds 230 if they havent had it catch up with your AOS...if you sent it call them...if it's talking about only a few specific things you should still call and find out if they have your ds 230 and just resubmit what they are asking for...

for the gaps in the residence history we put from birth to present for my husband...didnt want to take any chances...

sounds like you submitted but somehow the info didnt stay together..did you put your case file numbers at the top of each page?

Edited by EAbbas

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

YEs i did my friend . The part the Kills me is that My wife send this from Colombia and it took for ever however she did send me and extra set of forms wit her signature only .

ANd the DAS certificate i can get true the colombian web site . However she has the translation part in colombia W. a set of copies that i send

Timeline

YEs i did my friend . The part the Kills me is that My wife send this from Colombia and it took for ever however she did send me and extra set of forms wit her signature only .

ANd the DAS certificate i can get true the colombian web site . However she has the translation part in colombia W. a set of copies that i send

I would have her fed ex wahtever she has that you need (make another copy of it if she needs to) and resend everything else making yet another back up copy...that's about all you can do but I would still call NVC and send the documents but be sure to put your case numbers on the top right hand corner of each page and the RFE letter (after making a copy of it) and overnight that asap...

USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
NVC JOURNEY
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Thanks for the Info I talk to my wife Fix the DS 230 Including dates going back to 1988 and went to the COLOMBIA Judicial Web site and Got a New police certificate enter the info on the top corner again and use USPS Expres Mail

The extrange part is that IM doing 2 Petitions at the same time and only got REF for one and the 2 files are image of each other

The secon one is for my wife babygirl that is 6

I was lucky that for this part i was able to get the certificate in English and spanish .The first PKG's have the spanish version w. a pay transalation .

Also send a Notarize Letter

Hopefully this will solve the problem I Reallyyyyyyyyy miss them

I will post the letter in a sec

Name BGT2011xxxxx

DOB

04/25/2011

To: United State Department of State

National Visa Center

31 Rochester Ave Suite 100

Portsmouth, NH 03801-2914

At: Immigration Officer for Case # BGT2011576035

Good Morning:

Please find attachment Documents Requested by your office in Reference to CR1 Beneficiary xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCase # 2011xxxxx DOB

A) New Ds 230 with Complete Biographic Data

From the following years 1988 to Present.

B) Complete Police Certificate Issue by COLOMBIAN GOVERMENT

1) The Colombian authorities Issue all Judicial (Police Certificates) Electronically in the country of Colombia. Please Find Color Copies of the Country system steps taking on getting a new Police Certificate for your request .As a note the official translation was send at Day0 with PKG that your office has receive at the beginning of the month.

2)Also the Colombia Judicial System allows for the Certificate to be in English I have include English and Spanish certificates on this new package .( The Hold of this part of your request is 6 pages).

3) Also I made Copies and ask for a US Notary to certify the documents as copy of Original.

PD: Thanks again for all your help and hard work on reuniting Families.

Very Respectfully:

Felix xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx

xxxxxx NJ 07xxx

Edited by felo391971

Timeline

I will post the letter in a sec

Name BGT2011xxxxx

DOB

04/25/2011

To: United State Department of State

National Visa Center

31 Rochester Ave Suite 100

Portsmouth, NH 03801-2914

At: Immigration Officer for Case # BGT2011576035

Good Morning:

Please find attachment Documents Requested by your office in Reference to CR1 Beneficiary xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCase # 2011xxxxx DOB

A) New Ds 230 with Complete Biographic Data

From the following years 1988 to Present.

B) Complete Police Certificate Issue by COLOMBIAN GOVERMENT

1) The Colombian authorities Issue all Judicial (Police Certificates) Electronically in the country of Colombia. Please Find Color Copies of the Country system steps taking on getting a new Police Certificate for your request .As a note the official translation was send at Day0 with PKG that your office has receive at the beginning of the month.

2)Also the Colombia Judicial System allows for the Certificate to be in English I have include English and Spanish certificates on this new package .( The Hold of this part of your request is 6 pages).

3) Also I made Copies and ask for a US Notary to certify the documents as copy of Original.

PD: Thanks again for all your help and hard work on reuniting Families.

Very Respectfully:

Felix xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx

xxxxxx NJ 07xxx

That sounds good to me but hopefully someone else with RFE experience will come along and say ...We didnt get RFE for i 130 and I'm not sure about NVC yet...they have our info but so far we haven't heard anything...i pray we dont get RFE but if we do ill be sure to ask about it here ;) if you have completed all the information double and triple check ....call them and be sure you are including everything they asked...THEN fed ex it ;)

USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
NVC JOURNEY
EMBASSY JOURNEY

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.