JQ Smiley BOOM

BOOM!!! Yardie Pardie ova here!! Positive vibez ONLY

762 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Girlllllllllllllllllllll You know there has been so much drama since we last chat. In short 1 likes Kingy, :blink: 1 Loves Kingy :yes: LOL dem nuh knoa about likkle sister yet. :no: as the drama continues.......

Wah yuh not tell d pickeny bout dem sista... Ool mi tink yuh naa wan yuh mudda ta know yet...

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Rock stone.....people deh yah!

Case #1: CR1 & CR2-Hubby & Kids
6/6/11...Priority Date
7/2011...NOA2 ~44 days
8/5/2011...NVC & IIN # Received
9/12/11... CR1 & Cr2 cases completed. ~37 days
11/4/11... CR1 & CR2 Interview APPROVED!!!
11/2011... POE
Praise Jesus!smile.png
----------------------------------
Case #2 - F1-Sister
USCIS

10/2006....I-130 sent.

NVC
9/2011.....NVC Case # received.
1/2012....AOS Bill Paid & I864 sent.
2/2012....IV Bill Paid & DS 230 sent
2/2012....**Case on Child Status Protection Act Review**

3/2012...Case complete waiting for interview date.

KNG Embassy

11/2013...Interview date :)

Timeline

im baaaacccckk :thumbs:

ja p wha gwan mi friend.. last i saw your gonna move, is that still the plan?

Girl, that seems to be the only option at this point. :( mi still a fret ova it all, but he keep telling me we gwine be ok.

I tell yuh nothin but LOVE and GOD coulda bring me this far, so I guess I just keep on keeping on and have faith. (L)

aww..i thought kingy would be the glue and all would be well but we know that only happens on lifetime channel right?? girl the ex jus had another baby girl and my oldest is mostly nonchalant about it and the youngest is so excited so its like that i guess..

and dem nuh knoa bout ms diva??? :o:o:pop:

control yuh panty line?? :rofl: enlighten me?? what does that mean?? LMBO

ROOOLLLIIINGGGG.. no man no.. dis all on you mama!!! :rofl::rofl: lol.. i can see little lilla now and wha mek di babies wanna keep repeating bad wud like dem knoa its bad LOL

yall know i never minded the duppy.. mi like fi put on a show!! :whistle:

What he had a next pickney :blink: yeah its hard to tell the reaction of these kids they are so emotional but at least there is no drama!

Nope mi nuh tell them yet, have to regulate the drama girl haaaa only one thing at a time!

Damian tells me to control my panty line all the time when he seh mi outta orda :bonk: haaaa but normally if its if am right about something :star::rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Wah yuh not tell d pickeny bout dem sista... Ool mi tink yuh naa wan yuh mudda ta know yet...

I told my Mom but not the boys, there is Drama overload in my family girl you already know. I have to regulate di drama wid di pickney. I know it sound crazy but mi a tell dem soon but not yet maybe Thanksgiving :innocent:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Girl, that seems to be the only option at this point. :( mi still a fret ova it all, but he keep telling me we gwine be ok.

I tell yuh nothin but LOVE and GOD coulda bring me this far, so I guess I just keep on keeping on and have faith. (L)

thats what i hold fast to as well honey,no matter what our man can do or what we can do in our own strength, God has got our back and He is unfailing.

i dont blame you for fretting,esp w/ kids, but you guys look so happy over there.. my kids would have a fit if we had to move to the next city.. but that is jus their nature :whistle:

what kind of timeframe u looking at?

Aight Ladies mi out have to get home D have to wuk and mi have to get some gas before crossing that bridge! see yuh on di flip side (((waving)))

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

My baby girl get so big!! She TALL man, cho!

She not even 24 months and wearing 3T! :blink:

But she soooo cute :luv:

Aight Ladies mi out have to get home D have to wuk and mi have to get some gas before crossing that bridge! see yuh on di flip side (((waving)))

Lata Philly! Thanks for playing :star:

Timeline

what kind of timeframe u looking at?

It depends on how things go girl, I am an emotional wreck most days :wacko:

First I was like F*** it, let me get one telecommuting job, we rent one concrete house and just DO THIS THING by December... but sometimes money is harsh here, and I sure don't want to be in one rent house in JA and can't pay the rent, ya know? Rather hold out and get our own place built. Everything take money and time Q, money and time... sigh... Right now I am just praying I get to go see him soon. It's been 3 months since the denial, and seem like forever... our 1 yr anniversary and all this emotion in between has made it the hardest 3 months of my life man, fi real... I just want to get in his arms and feel right again for a minute. He is doing everything he can to make a permanent place happen asap.

Timeline

What he had a next pickney :blink: yeah its hard to tell the reaction of these kids they are so emotional but at least there is no drama!

Nope mi nuh tell them yet, have to regulate the drama girl haaaa only one thing at a time!

Damian tells me to control my panty line all the time when he seh mi outta orda :bonk: haaaa but normally if its if am right about something :star::rofl:

LOL.. gone damian..keep har in line!!!! :rofl:

yeah girl the ex jus have a dawta in june.. his wife's first.. she is a beauty too.. but its sad cuz he is still not seeing tay and steph on a regular basis.. i have no idea how he thinks he is being a good father jus cuz he pay child support.. whatevs..

and yes i understand regulation.. dem a go try and add more fire to the flame so jus take ur time..

lata diva!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.