moondancer627

EEk! Another sign of growing older

4 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

:o I have been having eye problems and finally went to a good opthomologist today. She told me what I was expecting to hear, congratulations you are now old enough to wear Bifocals...

She fitted me with a pair of contact lenses though that work great!!!!, although I can see good close up now, now I can't see distance.

Pretty soon it's going to be false teeth and a walker LOL

7-3-06 GREEN CARD ARRIVES IN MAIL!!!! Done for two years!!!!!!

I am here to help, even if it's just to offer my shoulder to cry or vent on... We are all in this together.!

My answers are based on personal experience, not fact.

We are on this rollercoaster ride together holding on for dear life.

Filed: Timeline

I'm probably going to need them next time I change my glasses. I can read close up pretty well without my glasses, but with them on things are starting to get a little fuzzy for reading. I have been wearing glasses since 4th grade, so bifocals are really no big deal to me.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Welcome to the group! I got my first pair of biofocals 3 years ago. Yep, it's a sign of growing old. I pick up my new prescription next week - graduated bifocals which are pretty cool - you see close through the bottom third, middle distance through the center and distance through the top third. I highly recommend this approach. I've been wearing glasses since I was 8 years old as well.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!