lilshippo

J Visa to the Usa

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

ok let me decribe what me and my Girl Friend might be doing very soon, there is a Company that might be headed to China to do International Hiring and this strikes me as a great way to at least see her for a little bit and for me to work there as well.

The company is a Summer type job but thats fine with us because its becoming that season soon, the web site is http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/jobs/summer/international.cfm and listed a few ways for Internationals to get Hired in.

well i did call the company once to Confirm that they are headed to China.

not only would it be a great way for her and me to Spend time with each other but we would both also be making money for the K-1 Visa later on.

well listed on that Cedar Point page is http://www.ccusa.com/ and so i did go there and i found http://www.ccusa.com/Programs/WorkExperienceUSA.aspx at the bottom of that page it says """ If you meet the above requirements, then find the CCUSA office or partner in your country. """

so i gave her the Chinese web site http://www.cultureexchange.org/ sadly i can not read chinese at such a point where i can read up on everything with there web site. so i am concerned some because i really and truly want this to happen some how.

http://www.ccusa.com/Programs/WorkExperienceUSA.aspx near the bottom states """ If you meet the eligibility requirements, CCUSA’s partner will arrange a face to face interview. At the interview, you can make a final decision about which option will work best for you – CCUSA’s Placement Option (we find your job) or the Independent Option (you find your job). """

but i have no clue if this statement is the very same for the Chinese site. or even if its even the very same company or if its a Branch Company.

what i am looking for is anyone that can give a little time and help on this one, i am worried but i'm also looking for the Best Solution to this. i was thinking of calling the company to ask if they would be willing to Hire her in. i do know the Company Hires in many Internationals Yearly.

she has passed her English Exam and is very well with her english, at least enough to pass for many daily things here.

Anyways! Thanks to Anyone that has the Biggest Heart to read all of this i Bow and Thank anyones Kind Heart and Advice here sorry it is such a big read ^.^;;

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

***** Moving from AOS to Student and Exchange visitor forum, as OP is asking about a J1 *****

What exactly would you like to know? Whether anyone has experience with that organisation?

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Timeline

***** Moving from AOS to Student and Exchange visitor forum, as OP is asking about a J1 *****

What exactly would you like to know? Whether anyone has experience with that organisation?

that and if anyone can understand the Chinese site well enough to tell me if there Policy is the same as what there English site is detailing.

also the English site says that """CCUSA’s Placement Option (we find your job) or the Independent Option (you find your job)""" on the http://www.ccusa.com/Programs/WorkExperienceUSA.aspx . and i am hoping that she can find her job rather then them Appointing a Job for her. this way at least we can try to get a job that is near me then a job that might be Clear Acrossed the country.

she is a little confused with the sites more then i am, and i want to give her better awnsers but i can't read the Chinese web site as i can't read Chinese that well yet.

but yeah my other question is if anyone has tried this Program and can help with any details that i can't otherwise read on my own and might have better Information for us so that we understand this better.

only other concern is what people think about this? does it sound like a good idea if she came here for months and when she returned to china and that we File for a K1 visa?

i have things i have sent to her by mail and shes saved those packages, and i've also been saving Emails and every message i can with a Date on them to prove that i have met her for some time now. i'm really hoping that after all of this that this can prove her and my love strong enough. i was thinking at the end of her Vist here with this job, that i go ahead and back with her to China on a Tourist Visa.

but i'm not really sure if i can afford that trip for a long time or maybe only a month or if i should save what money her and me both made and save it for the Expenses on the K1 and the Trip of her coming back to america.

:star: Thanks a bunch Penguin_ie :star: ^.^

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.