scotlyn

waiting for visa send inthe house..

10 posts in this topic

hello to all,

anyone in here had idea when they send the visa in the house? i got my interview last feb 17 2011. pass the interview the consular said my visa is approved just wondering how many weeks do i have to wait? i know its just a couple of days just done my interview just wanna know im planning to fly in us this march 16.. we want to book the ticket early so less expensive. any idea? plss love to hear it.

thanks

scotlyn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello to all,

anyone in here had idea when they send the visa in the house? i got my interview last feb 17 2011. pass the interview the consular said my visa is approved just wondering how many weeks do i have to wait? i know its just a couple of days just done my interview just wanna know im planning to fly in us this march 16.. we want to book the ticket early so less expensive. any idea? plss love to hear it.

thanks

scotlyn

You need to wait your visa. They will delivered it right into your house...

My visa was delievered after 4 business days, i think you should get it before the end of this month. Or you might want to email the 2go so you'll keep track of your visa. It shouldn't take more than 2 weeks especially if the delivery address is around Manila. Good luck on the waiting time. I hope you'll get it sooner. :)

hello to all,

thanks

scotlyn

you prolly receive your visa next week cause its holiday here now (President's Day ) DO NOT buy a ticket until you have your visa in hand.

Edited by Dianne♛

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

Congratz on the visa approval!

Visa delivery usually takes around 6-10 business days so give it a couple more days.

Meanwhile, start gathering all necessary stuffs that you need to bring with you while waiting for the visa.

Also, try spend more quality time with your family while still there...

Edited by ~happyndinlove~

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

Congratz on the visa approval!

Visa delivery usually takes around 6-10 business days so give it a couple more days.

Meanwhile, start gathering all necessary stuffs that you need to bring with you while waiting for the visa.

Also, try spend more quality time with your family while still there...

thank you all.. vjs family thats my plan spend time family bounding with family espicialy my lola she is old and need a care.any idea about plane tickets which one is more less expensive buy in here or let the hubby buy in there?

thank you, scotlyn

Congratulations!! :thumbs::dancing:

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

any idea about plane tickets which one is more less expensive buy in here or let the hubby buy in there?

thank you, scotlyn

My best advice for you is to go to a local travel agent and price some tickets. Pick the itinarery you like and have your fiance go online and contact the ariline directly to do a price comparison.

Based on our own experience, there wasn't any price difference.

Good Luck!

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.