scotchland5206

Oh no...

5 posts in this topic

So I sent off my forms for Packet 3 yesterday when I was down in London for my medical. Thought since Royal Mail is doing such a great job at the mo (Note my sarcasm) they'd have a better chance if I sent them literally round the corner...

Now I think I've messed up because I didn't include passport photos :crying:

It doesn't say anything on the embassy website about including the photos when you send in the forms, but I just read on here that I should have attached them to the DS-156 ...?

Possible delay coming my way... :(

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Can you not bring them to the interview and have them accept it that way without RFE?

I know its different but in Canada you are ment to bring the photos to the interview and they staple them onto the papers in front of you.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

So I sent off my forms for Packet 3 yesterday when I was down in London for my medical. Thought since Royal Mail is doing such a great job at the mo (Note my sarcasm) they'd have a better chance if I sent them literally round the corner...

Now I think I've messed up because I didn't include passport photos :crying:

It doesn't say anything on the embassy website about including the photos when you send in the forms, but I just read on here that I should have attached them to the DS-156 ...?

Possible delay coming my way... :(

Wipe away the tears. You did exactly right! Always follow the London website at this point of the journey. Only the paper DS- forms go in the mail.

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Can you not bring them to the interview and have them accept it that way without RFE?

I know its different but in Canada you are ment to bring the photos to the interview and they staple them onto the papers in front of you.

Hi Inky, thanks for the reply :-)

You have to take 2 photos to the embassy for your interview in London too, I think that reading other VJ'ers posts made me a bit paranoid...! The aim is to get through this process sanity intact lol!

Wipe away the tears. You did exactly right! Always follow the London website at this point of the journey. Only the paper DS- forms go in the mail.

Nich-Nick thank you for coming to my aid yet again :)

A lot of UK VJ'ers have been saying on here recently that you had to include photos in packet 3. But like you said, I'm following the London embassy's instructions.

Seems like a lot of people on here have yet to do that...wow did I just say that out loud??! :innocent:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.