bebeshangshang

embassy interview

8 posts in this topic

Just want to ask when did you set your appointment and how did you do it? through the call center or through the website? Thanks!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

@mike-d-godfather you can call or u can do online scheduling...i think anytime u can try cuse when i dont have my intrview appointment i been calling embassy sometimes night sometimes day and i get to talk to some operator...if u want to do it online its easy ...if ur case is in embassys system then try to schedule soon...ill give u the link where to schedule online but make sure to prepare your fiancee's passport info...issuance place,issuance date,expiry date,her passport number,your manila case number,,and the date she pay for her visa at bpi bank, a password that has special character here is sample...mIkE@12345 whatever u make just put some big letters and small..oh if u cant do it and still error or case number is not valid that means ur case is not on system yet...but sometimes ur payment date is activated on the next day you pay, like mine i payed feb 3 at past 3 pm and may payment activated on feb 4 cuse i payed late so i put feb 4 on my application thing when i fill up...here is the link where to schedule online....

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ make sure ull go to immigrant visas and click the applying for an immirant visa appointment and then it show u next page and click the kvisa appointment scheduling and ull find the page...make sure to have copy of the password u make ull need it when u need to download the appointment letter...and also keep the uid thats a number and u can see it when u open aand theres a option also that if ull send the appointment link to ur email click that one so it will send to your email or to your fiancee's email add..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

@mike-d-godfather you can call or u can do online scheduling...i think anytime u can try cuse when i dont have my intrview appointment i been calling embassy sometimes night sometimes day and i get to talk to some operator...if u want to do it online its easy ...if ur case is in embassys system then try to schedule soon...ill give u the link where to schedule online but make sure to prepare your fiancee's passport info...issuance place,issuance date,expiry date,her passport number,your manila case number,,and the date she pay for her visa at bpi bank, a password that has special character here is sample...mIkE@12345 whatever u make just put some big letters and small..oh if u cant do it and still error or case number is not valid that means ur case is not on system yet...but sometimes ur payment date is activated on the next day you pay, like mine i payed feb 3 at past 3 pm and may payment activated on feb 4 cuse i payed late so i put feb 4 on my application thing when i fill up...here is the link where to schedule online....

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ make sure ull go to immigrant visas and click the applying for an immirant visa appointment and then it show u next page and click the kvisa appointment scheduling and ull find the page...make sure to have copy of the password u make ull need it when u need to download the appointment letter...and also keep the uid thats a number and u can see it when u open aand theres a option also that if ull send the appointment link to ur email click that one so it will send to your email or to your fiancee's email add..

Thanks clay and roan for the detailed instructions I will save this and follow it once were on this stage of our journey. Right now we're still waiting for the hard copy of our RFE. We are just preparing ourselves for the next steps by gathering as much information as we can. Again thank you very much.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

me, march 15 also.. what time your appointment of interview?...

wow

hi ms.hope .. my appointment time 6:45 am..how about urs???? i hope we can meet there so ill not get so nervous :(

as1cJQl04b-0000MDA1MTMxbHN8MTg4OWx8b3VyIHdlZGRpbmcgYW5uaXZlcnNhcnk.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.