I AM NOT THAT GUY

Majority of Republicans Still Doubt Obama Was Born in US

16 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

A slim majority of Republicans are still in disbelief that President Barack Obama, now in his third year in office, was born in the United States and therefore is legally eligible to be president, according to a poll by the Democratic firm Public Policy Polling.

The survey looked at whom these “birthers” prefer in the 2012 Republican presidential primary contest. Among the 51 percent of Republicans who think Obama was born outside of America, former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee was preferred by 24 percent, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin by 19 percent, former Speaker Newt Gingrich (Ga.) by 14 percent and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney by 11 percent.

Romney’s performance improves greatly among the 49 percent who think Obama was born here or are not sure. He takes 23 percent among that group compared with 16 percent for Huckabee, 11 percent for Palin and 10 percent for Gingrich.

Huckabee leads with 20 percent support among Republicans overall, followed by Romney with 17 percent, Palin with 15 percent and Gingrich with 12 percent.

The nationwide survey was conducted Feb. 11-13 among 400 Republican primary voters with a 4.9-point margin of error.

http://www.rollcall.com/news/Poll-Majority-GOP-Birthers-203418-1.html?ET=rollcall:e9834:80104117a:&st=email&pos=epol

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I just can't imagine that Pres. Obama's mother would wish to travel to Kenya, pregnant, to give birth to her child there. Especially after I read that B. Obama Sr. had another wife and child back there.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

I just can't imagine that Pres. Obama's mother would wish to travel to Kenya, pregnant, to give birth to her child there.

She gave birth to him there, then snuck him into Hawai'i so they could register his birth with vital records in the state of Hawai'i and got a birth announcement published in a Honolulu newspaper.

Question is, how'd he sneak back into Hawai'i? On a raft, maybe? That's a long journey, especially if you're floating the whole way.

Timeline

She gave birth to him there, then snuck him into Hawai'i so they could register his birth with vital records in the state of Hawai'i and got a birth announcement published in a Honolulu newspaper.

Question is, how'd he sneak back into Hawai'i? On a raft, maybe? That's a long journey, especially if you're floating the whole way.

Yeah, they got married when she was 3 months preggo in Maui. Then when she was uncomfortably pregnant, they decided to take a very long journey of various flights to go visit Kenya. And oops! Our president was born there. The raft theory you have is a really good one. But maybe it was bigger like a pirate ship, driven by Somalians.

Timeline

:lol:

Hmmm, let' see...I think route 2, the pretty pinkish color, would be better to avoid the cold waters near Antarctica. Now this might be even more crazy of an idea - but route 2 could also explain Obama's mother's next choice in husband. She might have initially met him while passing through Indonesia. He then decided to follow her to America to see if they'd have a chance one day. Well, they did.

:lol:

Hmmm, let' see...I think route 2, the pretty pinkish color, would be better to avoid the cold waters near Antarctica. Now this might be even more crazy of an idea - but route 2 could also explain Obama's mother's next choice in husband. She might have initially met him while passing through Indonesia. He then decided to follow her to America to see if they'd have a chance one day. Well, they did.

True, true. Maybe her next husband was an Indonesian pirate!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

What's so strange about this is, of all the conspiracy theories out there.... this seems to be the most easy to disprove..... yet with each new chapter it only adds another layer of mystery.

I am thinking recently of the Governor of Hawaii who claimed he was going to produce the records to put this thing to rest.... and after much double talk, he never could deliver.

Personally I kinda think Obamer was born here.... but I would not be stunned in the least to find out at some future time, it was all a charade.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

He didn't attend a madrassah in Indonesia, he attended pirate school. "Let me be clear" is a literal translation of "Arrrr!" from Indonesian Bahasa.

I'm not a linguist, so I did not know that. It explains a lot though. "Private" school also looks like "pirate" school.

Timeline

What's so strange about this is, of all the conspiracy theories out there.... this seems to be the most easy to disprove..... yet with each new chapter it only adds another layer of mystery.

I am thinking recently of the Governor of Hawaii who claimed he was going to produce the records to put this thing to rest.... and after much double talk, he never could deliver.

Personally I kinda think Obamer was born here.... but I would not be stunned in the least to find out at some future time, it was all a charade.

Would you pronounce charade as "sharad", if that time were to come? I think I would.

And if you switch a few letters in Kenya around a few times and apply certain algorithms to some of the letters, you'll end up with Hawaii.

Wow, I never even realized that. I think it takes an IT person to figure that one out. I really need to think about all of this.

Timeline

Please, for the love of real citizens, save that route map for future reference. I think it will come in handy.