dnac59

Appointment Confirmation Letter

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Greetings again all!

I just finished scheduling the interview appointment for my fiancee. I did it online. Went to immigrant visa section and then scheduled appointment from there. When I downloaded the appointment confirmation letter at the end, it was kind of weird. I was wondering if this was the same letter that everyone else got. The letter is more of a table that has 2 columns. The first column had rows that were titled: Name of applicant; Passport number; Appointment date; Appointment interview time; UID number; addressed courriered to and Hold for collection. and that's it. The 2nd row had the answers from the previous rows.

My question is this the right confirmation letter that everyone received? Will she get another confirmation letter? and lastly, the letter doesn't show her middle name because when I filled out the blanks for the scheduling, it never asked for her middle name, is it ok if her middle name is left out?

Thanks guys.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Greetings again all!

I just finished scheduling the interview appointment for my fiancee. I did it online. Went to immigrant visa section and then scheduled appointment from there. When I downloaded the appointment confirmation letter at the end, it was kind of weird. I was wondering if this was the same letter that everyone else got. The letter is more of a table that has 2 columns. The first column had rows that were titled: Name of applicant; Passport number; Appointment date; Appointment interview time; UID number; addressed courriered to and Hold for collection. and that's it. The 2nd row had the answers from the previous rows.

My question is this the right confirmation letter that everyone received? Will she get another confirmation letter? and lastly, the letter doesn't show her middle name because when I filled out the blanks for the scheduling, it never asked for her middle name, is it ok if her middle name is left out?

Thanks guys.

That sounds just like the one I received. I don't remember about the middle name, but I don't think you have anything to worry about :)

11-30-08 Met on christianpenpals.com
05-27-10 Met for 1st time in person in Philippines
06-02-10 Proposed...She said "yes"!!!
K1:
07-12-10 NOA1 sent

07-17-10 NOA1 received
01-04-11 NOA2 - Finally!!!
01-07-11 NVC received
01-10-11 NVC sent to consulate/embassy (Manila)
01-10-11 NOA2 hardcopy (mail)
01-12-11 Embassy received
01-31-11 Medical Day 1
02-01-11 Medical Day 2: Passed!!!
02-04-11 Interview: Approved! (Thank you, Lord!)
02-10-11 2GO received visa from embassy
02-14-11 Visa in hand (picked up at 2GO branch)
02-17-11 CFO sticker for passport
03-10-11 Arrived in U.S. with my fiancee
05-14-11 Wedding

AOS:
06-13-11 Filed I-485
06-21-11 NOA 1 (Mobile/Email)
07-07-11 Transfer date (California Service Center)
07-22-11 Biometrics
08-12-11 Approved!
08-18-11 Approval and green card received in mail

Psalm 27:14 "Wait on the LORD; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart. Wait, I say, on the LORD!"

Romans 8:18 "I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us."

hi,is march 24 still available? i will schedule my interview tomorrow.

I did the online schedule awhile ago... the earliest date is March 25.

• 1 month later...

Greetings again all!

Thanks guys.

Hello VJ MEMBER,

I have a question about Appointment Confirmation Letter. My daughter interview is on April 1, 2011. My question is how many pages the Appointment Letter? How about the Guidance Sheet? I don't know how to download the Guidance sheet. We have an appointment Confirmation Letter already. Any additional documents need to bring on the day of the interview? Please help us. Thank you and GOD BLESS.

Thank you,

Sheila

K-1 Process in P.I.

1-2-2008 - Meet online

4-5-2008 - Engaged

10-25-2008 - File for the I-129

1-14-2009 - Received Approval Notice from USCIS

1-29-2009 - Received a letter from US Embassy Manila

2-25-2009 - Medical in SLMCEC

5-7-2009 - Medical Done in SLMCEC

5-27-2009 - Interview in US Embassy Manila,Passed!Thank God!

5-31-2009 - Visa Received Delivered by Airfreight 2100 Inc.

6-1-2009 - Attend Seminar Pre- Departure Orientation Seminar

6-3-2009 - Arrived in Los Angeles Airport.I am very happy!!!

8-18-2009 - Married in Norwalk California

AOS TIMELINE

8-27-2009 - AOS sent to Chicago IL

8-31-2009 - USCIS Received Date

9-5-2009 - Received Notice of Action I-485,I-765 and I-131

9-10-2009 - Received Appointment Notice I-485 for Biometric

9-10-2009 - Received Appointment Notice I-765 for Biometric

10-1-2009 - Biometric Schedule and Done!!!

10-15-2009 - Received Employment Authorization Card and Advance Parole

10-15-2009 - Received Notice of Action REQUEST FOR APPLICANT TO APPEAR FOR INITIAL INTERVIEW

10-20-2009 - Medical and Vaccination CIVIL SURGEON wait for 1 week for blood test result and TB skin test

10-29-2009 - Medical and Vaccination Done and PASSED!!!

10-21-2009 - Apply for SSN

10-27-2009 - Received SSN in mailbox

11-17-2009 - INTERVIEW DATE

11-17-2009 - Interview Done and Passed!!!

GOD is GOOD all the time

11-20-2009 - Welcome letter received today!!! Thank you Lord

11-28-2009 - Received my Permanent Card.Thank you very much Lord!!!

12-1-2009 - Passed the written examination for driving

Please pray for me and Good Luck to others

• 1 month later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Greetings again all!

Thanks guys.

I got that weird confirmation sheet too. Is it the right confirmation/appointment letter? That's what I saved and printed.

And also, I can't go in their system again and it keeps on giving me the error Invalid receipt no or passport.

Our K1 Visa Timeline

AOS

08-30-2011 - AOS/EAD packet sent

09-12-2011 - NOA1 for AOS/EAD with 09-08 notice date

10-11-2011 - Biometrics appointment (appointment letter received on 09/19)

11-03-2011 - EAD card production request

11-14-2011 - EAD in the mail

12-08-2011 - Interview date (e-mail notification date 11/08) APPROVED!

12-13-2011 - Card production ordered

12-14-2011 - Card mailed to our address

12-17-2011 - Got gc in the mailbox! Valid until 12/13/2013 <wonderful christmas gift>

**No more USCIS for two years**

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.