mare-paul

VSC !-129F August filiers?

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Just wondering if there are any other people who filed to VSC in August that still haven't received their NOA2? We had our NOA1 on 26th August but still no word. I've been waiting very patiently for some time now and am wondering if there's anyone else out there in the same boat? My patience is starting to wear thin!

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi, I'm an Early September filer (9th of Sept) at VSC for I-130 and haven't heard anything either, I think my case may take longer though as my husband is a resident not a citizen. I guess after 30 days past 5 months you can give them a call.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes!

6kHOm4.png

Just wondering if there are any other people who filed to VSC in August that still haven't received their NOA2? We had our NOA1 on 26th August but still no word. I've been waiting very patiently for some time now and am wondering if there's anyone else out there in the same boat? My patience is starting to wear thin!

You can find the answer to your question by checking the Immigration Timeline link that is at the top of the page.

Then click on Processing Status: Igor's List

From there, select Vermont from the dropdown to get this listing.

Scroll down, and you can see everyone still waiting.

kitsig.jpg

K-1 Visa/ AOS Timeline:
(Detailed info on our timeline can be found here: About us)

ROC Timeline:

02/10/2014 - ROC Sent.

02/12/2014 - NOA1 Date.

03/11/2014 - Biometrics Date.

05/28/2014 - Card Production.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You can find the answer to your question by checking the Immigration Timeline link that is at the top of the page.

Then click on Processing Status: Igor's List

From there, select Vermont from the dropdown to get this listing.

Scroll down, and you can see everyone still waiting.

Thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i filed mine the same day as you & we got our noa2 2/17/11. should be any day for you, i would look for it prolly thursday or friday, i got mine around 5pm central time

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.