VolimTe

filling in pen...

3 posts in this topic

im really stressed out now, when my brother was filling out the I-134 he did not put my niece on there as a dependent i even explained it to him... but he claimed her on the taxes :S ... i just found out but he put his wife though... he didnt put her because his wife is the one that buys stuff for the kid and my brother pays the bills but they filled taxes together.. as a married couple..!!!!!!!!!!! ahh ;(( sometimes i feel like im gonna go crazy ... the form is already there !! worst of all .. he has an interview TOMORROW.. should my fiance just add her in a pen ??? even though the form has been filled out on the computer printed... im scared they are going to say something... did any of you have tthis issue that you had to add something in pen ? dnno :((((

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I wouldn't add anything. If your niece was added would he still meet the income requirement? If the income requirement is still met, their may not be a problem. That's just my guess. Sorry I wasn't much help.

02iqn7wnr.png

he made 32,000 something not exactly sure + money dat i made ... a lady told me that we need only 27,000 something ...cuz im not dependent on my brother ... so its only my bro his wife his kid and my fiance..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.