5 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I went for my iv and I was told to go get my fone rec for 2009 and I have it there but the co gave me a 221g and I mailed them they told me to come back in 2moth. What can I do??v help help help

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Moving to the "Administrative process 221G" forum...

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Did they give you a date 2 months away or did they just say come back in 2 months? If you have the what they are asking just email them again and ask if they have anything closer than 2 months if not they just wait it out it will be here before you know it Good Luck!!! :thumbs:

November 5, 2010 Interview 7am APPROVED!!!!!! (6months 4weeks 1day) THANK YOU LORD!!!!!

(look at my about me page in my profile if you want to see my entire k1 journey)

AOS Journey:

Feb.4, 2011 Mailed AOS packet

Feb. 7, 2011 Pkt delivered in Chicago

Feb. 10, 2011 Received txt and email of NOA for AOS, EAD, and AP

Feb. 11, 2011 Check cashed for AOS

Feb. 12, 2011 Touched

Feb. 14, 2011 received hard copy of NOA for AOS, EAD& AP

Feb. 18, 2011 received appt letter for biometrics

Feb. 28, 2011 biometrics appt @10am

Feb. 28, 2011 received txt/email AOS case transferred to csc

Mar 1, 2011 AOS Touched

Mar 3, 2011 received hard copy of AOS transfer to csc

Mar 4, 2011 AOS Touched

Mar 28, 2011 Received txt/email saying card production has been ordered. (1month 3eeks 3days)

Mar 28, 2011 Received 2nd txt/email saying we have registered this customer permanent residence status

Mar 29, 2011 Received 3rd txt/email says card production has been ordered.

April 1, 2011 greencard and welcome letter in hand!!

April 5, 2011 received txt/email EAD card production ordered

Will Start Removing Conditions Dec 2012!!!!

Dec. 26, 2012 mailed ROC paperwork

Dec. 28, 2012 NOA for ROC paperwork

Jan. 7, 2013 received bio appt letter

Jan. 24, 2013 bio appt.

June 22, 2013 10yr green card received

68z00wwuiyl.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

If you had it at the interview, why did you not present it when the CO asked? Did you present it and the CO thought it was not authentic? Where there any other issues at your interview. Kindly share your interview experience in details so you can get reliable advice.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

The co asked me to mail for appt when I have the phone rec and I did but they mail back with april 14th and what the co ask at the interview I gave it to him but he just want me to come back cos that what he did to like 4 ppl too b4 me. Every other thing was fine there was no other issues at all

The co asked me to mail for appt when I have the phone rec and I did but they mail back with april 14th and what the co ask at the interview I gave it to him but he just want me to come back cos that what he did to like 4 ppl too b4 me. Every other thing was fine there was no other issues at all

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.