brooklyn212

how to apply 1 485 with judge

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

hey Guys

i have filed i 130 for my husband. we had to go for stoke interview because he is withholding of removal. our stoke interview was yesterday in Federal plaza. interview wasn't so bad, she didn't ask us lots of questions ( i think because we have 3 kids together.) IO asked us name , date birth, and lots of questions about kids. how they were born, hospital name, who were present, what type of insurance i had, things like that. she also ask us about our joint bank account details. we were there for less than 30 min. i also took my kid with me. she told us we have very minor mismatches which also very common ones. i got my age wrong lol i told her i'm 26 actually i'm 25. i told my husband is 27 actually he is 28. she told me sign 3 times, to tell that i was present at the interview. she will send the decision in mail withing 30 dayz.

we can't afford a lawyer to do our case, bcuz we just brought a house. we have spent all our savings towards the house. lawyer is asking us $ 7000 to further steps. Since my husband is proceeding ( withholding of removal) he was granted relief in 2006. we were told to apply his i485 with the IJ. does any know how to do that? also how to dismiss his with holding of removal?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Moving to the "I-601/I212G admin process forum"

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

hey Guys

i have filed i 130 for my husband. we had to go for stoke interview because he is withholding of removal. our stoke interview was yesterday in Federal plaza. interview wasn't so bad, she didn't ask us lots of questions ( i think because we have 3 kids together.) IO asked us name , date birth, and lots of questions about kids. how they were born, hospital name, who were present, what type of insurance i had, things like that. she also ask us about our joint bank account details. we were there for less than 30 min. i also took my kid with me. she told us we have very minor mismatches which also very common ones. i got my age wrong lol i told her i'm 26 actually i'm 25. i told my husband is 27 actually he is 28. she told me sign 3 times, to tell that i was present at the interview. she will send the decision in mail withing 30 dayz.

we can't afford a lawyer to do our case, bcuz we just brought a house. we have spent all our savings towards the house. lawyer is asking us $ 7000 to further steps. Since my husband is proceeding ( withholding of removal) he was granted relief in 2006. we were told to apply his i485 with the IJ. does any know how to do that? also how to dismiss his with holding of removal?

Makes no sense to represent yourself in these proceedings. Go to Catholic Charities or get a payment plan with an attorney. If you prevail "win" you have the rest of your life to pay it back, if you lose it splits the family.

Should not be hard to make that decision.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.