chimneygrl

High Blood Pressure

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

My Fiance has his medical on Monday. He has high blood pressure and is in the process of being tested by his doctor. He has all of her notes, but he is not yet on meds. I am really worried that this might case a delay in our interview with London. Any advice? I have been losing sleep over this because I a so worried.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

My Fiance has his medical on Monday. He has high blood pressure and is in the process of being tested by his doctor. He has all of her notes, but he is not yet on meds. I am really worried that this might case a delay in our interview with London. Any advice? I have been losing sleep over this because I a so worried.

Don't worry, he won't fail the medical for high blood pressure. My fiance was worried about that too. If you just search "high blood pressure" on VJ, you will see a lot of comments where people have asked that before. Especially if he has notes from his doctor that they are already looking in to it, it won't be any problem. We welcome immigrants with high blood pressure to this country- boosts the economy ;)

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

High blood pressure, with or without medication, is not a problem at the medical.

Personal experience :thumbs:

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Me too, actually. Got a check up with the GP on Monday eve to get a heads up on anything...My BO has been okay all the previous visits to the doc's, but good to know...

I say it a lot, but I honestly dont know how people get through this without VJ. Its a frickin minefield!

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." ~ Nora Ephron

Our story so far...

Nov 2009 - Met for the first time whilst I was on tour in Cali

Mar 2010 - After staying in touch, met for a few nights at a trade show - It was very real!

Jul 2010 (Independance Day) - Met in San Diego. Knew we were meant to be together

Sep 2010 - Met in San Diego. Knew we wanted to spend our lives together. Started making plans.

Sep 27th 2010 - Found out that we were expecting a baby. Plans bought forward significantly! :-) Happiest man in the world.

Oct 12th 2010 - Sent I-129F pack to USCIS

Oct 19th 2010 - NOA1 Received

Nov 2010 - Spent a week with my lady in the UK

Dec 23rd 2010 - Battled with UK snow and Heathrow's incompetence to spend Xmas with my family

Dec 24th 2010 - Attended first scan and discovered we are expecting a baby boy!

Jan 9th 2011 - Left home to come back to the UK

Jan 21st 2011 - Requested Expedite from USCIS on medical grounds

Jan 27th 2011 - Expedite request approved.

Feb 2nd 2011 - NOA2 Received

Feb 3rd 2011 - Application left NVC to go to London. LDN number received.

Feb 9th 2011 - Packet 3 sent out

Feb 16th 2011 - Packet 3 sent to Embassy

Feb 18th 2011 - Requested expedite on interview

Feb 24th 2011 - Packet 3 forms logged

Feb 28th 2011 - Medical

Mar 1st 2011 - London Consular wrote with confirmation of an early interview. In 4 days time! PANIC! Woke up fiancé!

Mar 4th 2011 - Interview...APPROVED!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.