matt&tara

To those whose case status isn't showing up..

5 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Looks like it's hopeless. I've called 3 times now to try to get them to fix the problem. At first they'll tell you to wait at least 6 weeks for it to be added. Then After 6 I called, the officer gave me an email and said email these people and they'd fix it, well guess what, it was just an automated email that is just for website comments. Then I called again and talked to another officer and she admitted they were having problems with that and implied it'd never be fixed. I asked her if there was anything she could do about it and she said no.

So just a little FYI if you guys are wondering why your case status isn't showing up, looks like you just don't get that feature.

Matt&Tara

Actually...

I just got this fixed yesterday, myself.

After waiting 30 days...

I sent a very polite e-mail including my case # and NOA1 date to the CSC followup e-mail that you can find on the website under 'Contact Us'.

I explained that my case status was not available online and asked what it was, and when it would become available.

Since you have already tried calling them, I'd suggest including that information as well.

Within 24 hours I received a reply that they were forwarding my information to IT to get it added.

And within another 24 hours I had my case status.

Just an FYI.

Edited by TwoCats

kitsig.jpg

K-1 Visa/ AOS Timeline:
(Detailed info on our timeline can be found here: About us)

ROC Timeline:

02/10/2014 - ROC Sent.

02/12/2014 - NOA1 Date.

03/11/2014 - Biometrics Date.

05/28/2014 - Card Production.

Sorry to hear about the run around, it looks like our timelines are fairly similar! Our case took over a month to show up online - and yes we checked it daily, obsessively :P

Some people here have said their case NEVER showed up at all, and others had theirs appear pretty quickly. It seems to just be luck of the draw, like alot of things with USCIS.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.