sparky952

Out of time

36 posts in this topic

Ok trying to set interview online. What is CEAC barcode? it asks for it but doesn't tell me what it is.

I don't know anything about scheduling an interview appointment online because online scheduling was not available when I made our appointment. You can try asking this question in the Philippines forum or simply schedule an interview appointment through the call center.

Hello,

I'm so sorry for the late reply. If I haven't seen Tahoma's inquiry in my email I would have not seen this thread. Since, we have been blessed with a journey that went so well, I haven't logged in to Visa Journey lately. However, for the issue at hand, I remember having the same problem with our process. A teller from BPI misinformed us about the cost of the visa, and hence we underpaid the our visa fee. We called the embassy several times of our plight and was given different advice each time. However, what we did was we went ahead and schedule our interview anyway. Inside the embassy, before the interview we let them know about our plight. You can pay the difference of your visa fee inside the embassy. The only drawback is that your fiancee might spend longer time to fix the discrepancy. Once everything is paid and solved, your fiancee can go ahead with her interview. Upon entering the embassy, if they try to tell you to come back and pay somewehere else, insist to them that you spoke a representative and you was informed that you can pay inside the embassy. I believe it is in Window X, is the correct window to pay your fees. All in all, the problem you have right now is fixable. Just continue the normal process for the visa, and pay the difference inside the embassy. Good luck and God Bless.

This is very good information. Thanks for replying. :thumbs:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You don't need the CEAC Barcode for scheduling your interview online. I think you went on the wrong site for the application.

K1 JOURNEY

07/08/2010: I129F mailed via USPS

07/09/2010: CSC Received I129F

07/16/2010: NOA1 Notice Date

07/22/2010: NOA1 Hardcopy Received/Touched

12/04/2010: NOA2 Hardcopy Received

12/06/2010: Case forwarded to US Embassy in Manila/ Received MNL case#

12/29/2010: First day of Medical Exam at St. Luke's Medical

01/07/2011: Visa Interview Scheduled/Visa approved!

01/21/2011: K1 VISA delivered and on hand on at 11:00AM!

01/24/2011: CFO Seminar completed!

02/15/2011: POE LAX!

03/26/2011: Finally Wedding!

AOS JOURNEY

05/09/2011: AOS, AP, and EAD mailed via USPS Express Mail

05/10/2011: Delivered and Received at 10:13 AM. Signed by S B.

05/18/2011: Check Cashed

05/23/2011: NOA1 for AOS, EAD, and AP Received

07/12/2011: EAD, and AP Received in Mail

09/22/2011: AOS Interview Date. Passed w/ flying colors.

• 2 months later...

You don't need the CEAC Barcode for scheduling your interview online. I think you went on the wrong site for the application.

I agree... :thumbs: ... Sparky needs to be on the page for scheduling a K-1 visa.

Timeline

Yes we got thru that part now dealing with the fact that the visa petition has been in adminstartive review for 6 weeks with no answer to why? We completed all requirements on the 221g weeks ago and no answers or contact. This continues the constant miss handeling we have dealt with from day one!. We never got the NOA 2 or contact from the embassy. ( i had to call and email multiple times and finall got a copy thru visa center after 2 months) Now i am in contact with the Embassy every 3 days and told her case has been expidited and there is a mandatory contact with 48 hours tag on her case. Yup u got it Nothing! Between the Philippine governemnt employees and our government employees i am convinced that all are incompitent and both governmaent should be dissolved and started new! ( FYI I work for the government and can tell you your tax dollars are getting wasted!!!!!!!!)

Hi again sparky...

Did the Embassy keep your fiancée's passport? If they did, that's a good sign. That means her visa is coming!

I hope you get your approval soon. :star:

By the way, your case would be the first case I have heard of where a visa was issued to a divorced Filipino without the Embassy requiring a CENOMAR/CEMAR to show either an annulment or a judicial recognition. I'm still wondering about that aspect of your case.

Timeline

Hi again sparky...

Did the Embassy keep your fiancée's passport? If they did, that's a good sign. That means her visa is coming!

I hope you get your approval soon. :star:

By the way, your case would be the first case I have heard of where a visa was issued to a divorced Filipino without the Embassy requiring a CENOMAR/CEMAR to show either an annulment or a judicial recognition. I'm still wondering about that aspect of your case.

The passport was sent back to them with the new asked for documents. We have a signature that they were recieved almost 4 weeks ago. Everyone has said the visa is coming but after almost 4 weeks have serious doubts, especially since a lady that was at embassy the same day as my fiance and also had to resubmitt the same paper work has already got her visa and arrived in USA over a week ago.

like i said in other posts been pursuing the petition to recognize her divorce for a year already and keeps getting delayed or negligent handeling. Since i am deploying in 40 days and after talking to 2 other ladies in similar previous married and they didnt even file for the petition and they have there visa and one is already in usa. We had no choice but to proceed. Everyone keeps saying how easy everything is easy but for us it has been a 2 year NIGHTMARE! We were told by numerous people the annulment should take X long at most and we r 6 months passed that time and she can't even get a hearing after 1 year all because of gross incompeteance! Officially her annulmaent process is on hold cuz the clerk made mistake ( second time )The atty will get it fixed but in thier system she automactically goes to end of line (starts over) so be august before can get hearing (if judge shows up, yesterday was first time he did in 3 attempts and the clerk canceled her case and marked it withdrawn )

The biggest reason for doing now is also if we delay till i come back the time limit will expire and we have to redo the whole thing and i learned that i will not have a job when i come back so that will prevent her from coming, i will not haveseen her in over 2 years ( strike 2 ) I work construction and as such my job is to worl myself out of a job and will take at least a year to get to a point they will accept my income (this what happen already why this going on for 2 years) so it is literly happens now or never! cuz it is pointless to spend another 3 years fighting a useless corrupt system!!!!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.