sajaan

Unusual things from Embassy

3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hi friends yes i am here again .my last post i mention about the interview, they requested some doucuments in two weeks which i sent. they recived them on tuseday today monday within 4 days my sister received a call from us embassy in islamabad . it was a pakistani lady asking for another affidavit of support, is it usual can they ask for documents by phone. dont they send a REF. by email or mail . cuz rite now i am kinda very lost dont know what do. i had two jointsponsor can you have more then two joint sponsors . on the worksheet which they gave her at the interview.

Joint Sponsor documentation incomplete:

your joint sponsor income is sufficient to meet the requirments of the affidiavit however the tax form included shows that the joint sponsor is married filling jointly, the sponsor spouse must sign an I864A form unless there is evidence provied to show that all of the claimed income is from the joint sponsor.

i am the only sponser who is married and filled my tax's jointly so i sent them my wifes I864A . so why they asking for another affidavit what should i do calling they dont response please help me out here has have this happed to anyone please reply sooon thank you verymuch/

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Sajaan

You can email the us embassy in islamabad and check whether they require the another affidavit of support..

As u have made some changes for assets in ur original affidavit of support, it would be better to resend the corrected affidavit of support and the cosponsor affidavit of support...This would make ur case simple to come out of AP...

Good Luck.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

thank u very much for the reply i did send them new affidavit. still dont know what they are asking for now i just emailed them let see what they will respons hopfully good. but my question was is it usual that they call and ask for documenttions instead sending a REF. via mail . cuz thats what they did lasttime from NVC.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.