KittyPollitt

The hoping not to be denied at Casablanca thread

753 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Glad to hear everything is going smoothly as your end...and prayers r with u guys for the job interview!!

As for us, we r doing good...almost have everything together to send the NOID in...just waiting on some final relationship support letters from friends & then I'll be sending it in. Kinda excited & scared at the same time. I keep reading over the NOID, hoping I covered every point well enough to be reaffirmed.... :wacko::bonk:

Looks like there is an interview next week...hope everything goes good for you guys & feel free to ask anything here...I think we have a pretty well rounded group here :)

And for everyone else....hope all is going good & thank u soooo much Sarah for all the help!!!

Monica :)

No problem.. I hope you're feeling better and that you get reaffirmed..

As for me, I'm starting with a new company on Monday, and it promises double the work.. But that also means half the sleep, and two 19 hour days every week. If I make it, we'll be in good shape. Unfortunately I can't drink the RedBull anymore, it gives me heart palpitations and makes my panic attacks worse (which are a new thing for me lately, so I'm just learning how to deal with them). So I don't know how I'm going to do it.. Just pray for me. :P

Sarah

Edited by squeaky580

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

No problem.. I hope you're feeling better and that you get reaffirmed..

As for me, I'm starting with a new company on Monday, and it promises double the work.. But that also means half the sleep, and two 19 hour days every week. If I make it, we'll be in good shape. Unfortunately I can't drink the RedBull anymore, it gives me heart palpitations and makes my panic attacks worse (which are a new thing for me lately, so I'm just learning how to deal with them). So I don't know how I'm going to do it.. Just pray for me. :P

Sarah

Yeah...u need to take care of yourself!! And I hear ya about the panic attacks...been having those too since I was reminded about the fraud marker & him being banned for life if we don't get reaffirmed...trying to stay positive. And sending prayers your way Sarah...hold in there...hopefully things will get better soon!!

VJ Timeline (see "About Me" for full timeline)

1/2009 Met Online

11/2009 1st visit to Morocco (2 weeks), Officially Proposed, Engagement Party!!

12/31/2009 K1 NOA1

2/26/2010 NOA2 APPROVED!!!

3/2010 2nd trip to Morocco (3.5 months)

5/18/2010 Interview Results: told to wait for call

6/14/2010 Visa denied per Section 221(g)

9/27/2010 NOID (Notice of Intent to Deny) Received

12/1/2010 NOID Reaffirmed & Returned for visa processing (back to Casa for another interview)

2/2/2011 Rebuttle Interview: APPROVED!!!

3/18/2011 VISA IN HAND!!

4/8/2011 Arrive in US through JFK (20 mins total time)

6/9/2011 MARRIED!!!

7/2013 Divorced

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Was it talked about in another forum?

Can you link it so those who have experienced Casa might be of some help.

thanks

Already done :) I gave her the links & all the info i could think of.

1/2009 Met Online

12/31/2009 K1 NOA1

12/1/2010 NOID Reaffirmed & Returned for visa processing (back to Casa for another interview)

3/18/2011 VISA IN HAND!!

6/9/2011 MARRIED!!!

7/2013 Divorced

Timeline

1/2009 Met Online

12/31/2009 K1 NOA1

3/18/2011 VISA IN HAND!!

6/9/2011 MARRIED!!!

7/2013 Divorced

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

we all have to stick together...thanks for the bump Sarah...miss keepin up with everybody

1/2009 Met Online

12/31/2009 K1 NOA1

3/18/2011 VISA IN HAND!!

6/9/2011 MARRIED!!!

7/2013 Divorced

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Did someone else get denied?

Did someone else get denied?

agv1974 was denied the other day.. she's having a difficult time with it.. I thought this thread could shed some light :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi everyone......just wanted to give a little update on where we are 10 days post denial. First of all, I would not have know what to do without all of your posts, special thanks to Monica.......you are awesome. I have emailed the counsolate everyday and FINALLY got an email Thursday with the SPECIFIC

Timeline

SORRY my computer went crazy LOL

anyway, I got an email on Thursday with the specific reasons for denial. "denial due to your fiances pattern of establishing relationships with American women , his inability to describe his relationship with you, and his inability to provide basic details about your life." OK he did have a relationship with an American woman 3 yrs ago which obviously did not work out, they never filed a K1 or any visa together. And as for him not providing the info....he had appropriate pics, emails etc, and if the CO felt his answers were not sufficient, well then isn't that subjective? I may interview someone and feel they are full of ####### while another person may interview them and not have any issues. THIS JUST ISN'T RIGHT. I do have my congressman involved. I also emailed the atty who is filing the class action lawsuit. Also, I talked with Mark Ellis. I spoke with him before I knew the specific reasons for denial and at that time he suggested I marry in Morocco. As for the diplomatic pouch, the number they gave me is not in the system according to the guy that answers the phone. So is it in a pouch sitting in Casa? Who knows???!!!! On Monday I plan to call the chief CO and see where I can get. My heart tells me to get married there. Maybe that will satisfy the above reasons for denial....? but you never know with CASA. I do not know any of you personally but I feel so connected to you all from reading your journey. I have all of you in my prayers!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

SORRY my computer went crazy LOL

anyway, I got an email on Thursday with the specific reasons for denial. "denial due to your fiances pattern of establishing relationships with American women , his inability to describe his relationship with you, and his inability to provide basic details about your life." OK he did have a relationship with an American woman 3 yrs ago which obviously did not work out, they never filed a K1 or any visa together. And as for him not providing the info....he had appropriate pics, emails etc, and if the CO felt his answers were not sufficient, well then isn't that subjective? I may interview someone and feel they are full of ####### while another person may interview them and not have any issues. THIS JUST ISN'T RIGHT. I do have my congressman involved. I also emailed the atty who is filing the class action lawsuit. Also, I talked with Mark Ellis. I spoke with him before I knew the specific reasons for denial and at that time he suggested I marry in Morocco. As for the diplomatic pouch, the number they gave me is not in the system according to the guy that answers the phone. So is it in a pouch sitting in Casa? Who knows???!!!! On Monday I plan to call the chief CO and see where I can get. My heart tells me to get married there. Maybe that will satisfy the above reasons for denial....? but you never know with CASA. I do not know any of you personally but I feel so connected to you all from reading your journey. I have all of you in my prayers!!

How did they know of his past relationship? Sorry, just curious.

01/2006 - Filed k1(1st time)

04/2006 - Interview (1st time) denied

Waited, waited...... no review

06/2009 - Filed k1 (2nd time)

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

12/2009 - Interview (2nd time) APPROVED! VISA ISSUED

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

4/19/2010-Sent to Chicago Lockbox

4/26/2010-Received texts and emails 7th day

4/30/2010-Received NOA's(Hardcopies) 11th day

5/3/2010-Received ASC appointment notice(mailed 4/29/2010)14th day

5/7/2010-Walk-in Biometrics done(2 weeks earlier)18th day

5/13/2010-Case transferred to CSC

6/2/2010- Case received/resumed at CSC

6/18,6/22,6/23 AOS touches

6/28/2010- EAD production and touch on AP

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

7/2/2010- 2nd update on EAD production and touched on AP....

7/6/2010- Received "Welcome Letter" and AP document

7/12/2010-Received GREEN CARD and EAD

greencard.jpg

Timeline

Already done :) I gave her the links & all the info i could think of.

Hey I'ld like to know if I can get those Links getting ready for my coming turn wish the best for everybody.thanks in Advance.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.