cbark

Visa granted Jan 5th

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

All, i hope this inspires all of you to keep the faith and keep your will and confidence. Below is our story of my fiance going to Anakara on Jan 5th for the visa interview.

Hi,

Hulya didnt go to early for the medical exam( 2.5 weeks early) and after a few days she received the results. The day of the interview she went early around 7:30- and waited and at 8:30 they went inside.

She soon was told her passport style photo would not work( they could not see her ear good) , she was starting to freek and then was told she could go nearby and have a new photo made. She did go fast and took a new photo. I can imagine the stress she was under at that point. I can say she thought it was over when they said the photo was not usable . she was thinking she would need to reschedule and come to Ankara at a later time. Wow that was an awfull feeling i am sure.

As it turned out after she got the new photo Hulya was lucky. Her interviewer was a nice guy. He didnt make to hard on her. He could also see we had a strong relationship and that i had been there a lot. we were engaged in Istanbul and we had a lot of proof.

After the interview Hulya called me here in Ohio at 3:00 ish and she was crying and my heart sank. But , i soon learned she was crying for happiness she got the visa.

In the end its all about the good documents and the proof. If you have all the docs correct and the proof it will help you to be confident for the interview. That is what gave Hulya and i strength. We knew we were real and we had a lot of proof. So, be prepared in advance and dont stress to much ok . The process is long and keep LOVING each other and it will work out.

Hulya and i wish you the very best and if you need any help with questions let me know. i wil do my best to answer as soon as i can. Good luck to all of you.

Best Regards,

Clay and Hulya

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

All, i hope this inspires all of you to keep the faith and keep your will and confidence. Below is our story of my fiance going to Anakara on Jan 5th for the visa interview.

Hi,

Hulya didnt go to early for the medical exam( 2.5 weeks early) and after a few days she received the results. The day of the interview she went early around 7:30- and waited and at 8:30 they went inside.

She soon was told her passport style photo would not work( they could not see her ear good) , she was starting to freek and then was told she could go nearby and have a new photo made. She did go fast and took a new photo. I can imagine the stress she was under at that point. I can say she thought it was over when they said the photo was not usable . she was thinking she would need to reschedule and come to Ankara at a later time. Wow that was an awfull feeling i am sure.

As it turned out after she got the new photo Hulya was lucky. Her interviewer was a nice guy. He didnt make to hard on her. He could also see we had a strong relationship and that i had been there a lot. we were engaged in Istanbul and we had a lot of proof.

After the interview Hulya called me here in Ohio at 3:00 ish and she was crying and my heart sank. But , i soon learned she was crying for happiness she got the visa.

In the end its all about the good documents and the proof. If you have all the docs correct and the proof it will help you to be confident for the interview. That is what gave Hulya and i strength. We knew we were real and we had a lot of proof. So, be prepared in advance and dont stress to much ok . The process is long and keep LOVING each other and it will work out.

Hulya and i wish you the very best and if you need any help with questions let me know. i wil do my best to answer as soon as i can. Good luck to all of you.

Best Regards,

Clay and Hulya

Hello Hulya and Clay,

I am really very happy for you guys.

I have so many questions heee but of course because we are on half way of our process.I wanted see your timeline but you have no, so i could at least see what is the time frame.I live in Istanbul but interview will be in Ankara as in letter from NVC says.I am not Turkish citizenship.

so here my questions :D

1.How long take Embassy in Ankara send the package with instruction to me?

2.What the validity time for Police Record?

3.How long it take to get visa after interview approved?

4.My fiancée visit me only one time for two weeks but we have many proofs as pictures together,chat logs,call logs,cards,receipts,board receipts,tickets etc. I think it is enough for proof?

5.I watch some interview videos and there they had interview near window, is it what interview or Hulya had in separated room?

6.How long was take interview for Hulya?

Hope i did not make you guys busy :lol:

Hope hear from you soon I am very exciting we now waiting our package from Embassy.

Thank you guys :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.