drbob

June Filer's

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I was wondering if there are any other June filer's CSC waiting for NOA2 like me. Have my Senator involved now. Calling USCIS is useless. Tired of waiting going to be with my wife for Chinese New Year.

Bob S.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

6 months is a long time! Yep time to shake some trees!

Also, to help avoid some of the pit falls of that consulate you may want to check out: http://candleforlove.com

And for a quicker process after NOA2 study this: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37703

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Timeline

I have not recieved anything period. The only time my case showed any touches was when my Senator contacted them 12/8/2010 it is now 1/6/2011. They gave him the same generic answer they gave me when I contacted USCIS about my case. You will recieve a decision in 45 days. Hmmmm let's see that's 1/21/2011 3 days before I go to be with my wife for a month. Very tired of this process doing it for the second and last time. Tired of paying fees twice and having to go thru the mental anguish of waiting. I guess my government would rather deal with illegal immigrant's than deal with those of us who chose to do it the legal way?

Bob S.

Timeline

Bob - are you beating on 'Tier 2 Humans' or not?

Please read http://www.dhs.gov/xabout/structure/gc_1221837986181.shtm#5

then

wrap yer head around exactly what an ISO is -

and then

call into USCIS, get an ISO (not an easy task, btw)

and

then ask exactly what the hold up is - ask the ISO to READ the screen and go to the SECOND screen, review status.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Darnell yes I have spoken to tier2. Was told the same as what they told my Senator. As the wife says were not lucky? I have not given up yet but it is getting harder to maintain my sanity! I don't know how much more proof they need. Met my wife in 6/2005 online. Met in person 2/2006. Married 4/29/2008 not rushed. Total of 7 trips to China not counting the one coming up. Second filing the first time rejected Guangzhou. Petition package the size of a large family Bible ample evidence. Have a two year multi-entry visa from China but still can't get approval for my wife to come here. It is amazing China recognizes our marriage as bonified and will let me come there anytime I choose. It is amazing that my government can doubt if a bonified relationship. If my wife was looking just for a green card she would have left me a long time ago and moved on to someone else. Not rocket science!

Bob S.

Timeline

drbob, there are a few of us in a similar situation as you. The Guz is sure not easy to deal with. Just hang in there. Best of Luck.. :yes:

April 2008 Met online ..................... March 2010.. 3 week visit......... 19 Nov...Sent DS230 & I-864

April 2009 Met in Chongqing .......... 09 March 2010 .. Marry.................17Dec...NVC lost 230 and 864

04 May 09 Apply K1 .................... 10 April .. Apply CR1....................20Dec..NVC found 230

18 May 09 NOA 1......................... 20 April... NOA1...........................28Dec..sent more 864 docs

16 Sep 09 NOA 2......................... 06 Oct..... NOA2...........................2011

08 Nov 09 P3................................... 21 Oct..... Have Case #..............21 Jan...SIF

06 Dec 09 P4............................... 30 OCt..... Have DS-3032...............26 Jan .. CC

29 Dec 09. Interview..................... 1 Nov..... email Ds-3032...............1 Apr, 3 week visit

29 Dec,,,,No Visa.......................... 1 Nov......paid AOS.......................4 May Interview.Approved..

9 Aug 2010 I-129F ended.............. 5 Nov......paid IV.........,,,,,,,,,,, ..... 28 June, Received Visa

............................................................................................................22 July, arrive USA..

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Senator contacted them again on 1/9. His staff sent me a copy of USCIS reply on 1/13 after second inquiry. Now USCIS says wait 90 more days for decision. Hmmm let's see that will be April 10 month's if even then. Recieved email from USCIS yesterday. Same BS as usual. Copy and paste below.

Our records show an inquiry was received on January 14, 2011 and is currently pending. Please allow the requested time advised to review and respond before submission of another inquiry. Your inquiry will not be processed at this time.

Thank you,

Officer Shelley

So don't want to hear excuses anymore want results. Sent CIS Ombudsman Form DHS-7001 this afternoon. Now time to relax get ready and go see my wife and family in China.

Bob S.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.