Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

NVC- AOS Question

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi guys. Quick question (I'm sure the first of many!)

I just filled out of I864 but I didn't fill out the I864EZ version. Does this matter?? It is essentially the same form although the EZ version would have been quicker for me to fill out. Will this be accepted, or should I fill out the EZ version?? I just read about the other version AFTER I filled out and printed, stapeled, etc the I864.

Also, I have no idea how to scan and email this stuff. Can I just mail it?? I'm mailing it from canada.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

to 'email and scan' denotes you wish to participate in NVC Electronic Filing -


does NOT

use postal mail.

Some things to review?

NVC EP - http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Electronic_Processing

Canada NVC EP - http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/224010-electronic-processing/

Good Luck !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

You can use I-864EZ of you meet the following 3 conditions.

  1. Income exceeds 125% and not using assets
  2. Not using a joint sponsor
  3. and, sponsoring only one immigrant.

I used I-864EZ for my wife's green-card.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.



Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...