Horees

I-864 Filling Questions

6 posts in this topic

Gents,

Please help me in answering the below questions as this is the most confusing document in this cycle.

My Case is that my wife [uSC] lives in Egypt with me 2 & half years ago [ 6 months of them in USA to for baby born out there]. She came back to Egypt after getting our baby is the States for 15 continuous months until now.

THEN,

- Question # 10:

"Enter the total number of immigrants you are sponsoring on this form from Part 3, Items 8 and 9"

There are 2 boxes to write in...should I write 0 then 1 =====> 0 , 1

- Question # 12 & 13:

"Mailing Address": SHOULD BE THE STATES ADDRESS???

"Place of Residence" SHOULD BE THE EGYPTIAN ADDRESS???

- Question # 14

"Telephone Number" In Egypt or in the States?

- Question # 15

"Country of Domicile": FOR MY CASE WHAT EVIDENCES ARE REQUIRED?

- Question # 21-d

"If you have dependent children, enter the number here" : What if the baby is USC? should it be counted as well?

- Question # 21-g

"If you have siblings, parents, or adult children withthe same principal residence who are combining their incomewith yours by submitting Form I-864A, enter the number here."

My case is that my wife's brother will file I-864A. his father & brother lives with him as well.

Should they also counted or just him?

- Question # 25

"Most Recent Tax Year" =====> 2010 or 2009? knowing that my wife isn't working

YOUR HELP IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED

hey friends, where are you?

One more question:

since my wife are living in Egypt since 2 years & half [not working], so the latest tax papers that she filed are for 2008.

2009 tax papers not filed...should we do it? or written explanation that she was taking care of our baby is enough?

Please Help

for every excuse ( as for not working or being unable to provide with a paper..etc) it's better to write a letter explaining why.

1-mailing address should be the USA where your residency card will be sent. Residency of your wife..domicile should be in the states. She can prove it with many things ( make a bank account there, register kids at US school, voting, work promise..etc)

2- yes put 0 then a number.

3- of course the baby is yours no matter what nationality. put her there.

4- 2010 tax filing is usually in the spring ( feb +) if the interview is after that, she should make a letter explaining why she wasn't required to file..

5- don't count people whose income is not used to sponsor. count people who are under age and under the sponsor or co-sponsoer's responsibility. (he or she supports them financially abd registered in their taxes..)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.