Robert87

Questions on all forms for k1. please help. im new here

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

k1 visa questions..please help

please help me with these forms..

I-129f questions..

1.under part a, number 10. my citizenship was acquired through ( check one).. my fiancee was born in the USA

so obviously she will have to tick Birth in the US. but below that, theres that space which state: Give number of

certificate, date and place it was issued. , does that phrase intended for her as she was born in the USA or

for those who acquired through naturalization?

2. on part b. information about your alien fiance, number 15, phone number. , I dont have

a home phone number. but I have a cellphone number. can i put my cellphone number instead? or it should be

a telephone number. and if i dont have one, is it ok to put none?

3. part b. number 16. if your fiancee native alphabet uses other roman letters, write his or her name

and address .blah blah.. , since it doesnt apply to me, i just put N/A? am i right?

4. part b. number 18. i dont think the space is enough. and i learned i can actually attached another sheet of

paper for that. my question is, can i put " please refer to attached sheet of paper entitled, Part B. 18". on the space

provided for part b18?. and another important question, what exactly the phrase mean, "describe the circumstances

under which you met? i know it should not be a love story right? coz, it did not ask for how we fell in love, so

if you can help me on how to basically answer it, please...

5. part d. daytime telephone number, my fiancee has no telephone number. she got a cellphone. so is it okay if she

puts her cellphone number instead of a telephone number?

6. part d. email address: is this case sensitive? like, i should write the email address as it is, or, it doesnt matter?

7. part e. signature of person preparing form., if other than above., since its my fiancee who is gonna fill it up,

shoudl we leave it blank or put N/A on those blanks provided?

g325A (to be fill up by the US citizen)

1.G-325A. i just want to clarify, its G-325A and not the G325? correct? because when i browse the uscis website,

it has alot of g-325 forms. theres g325, g325a, g325b-g325c. so im just making sure, that its G-325A both for me

and my fiancee? correct?>

2. what is file number? besides the box Citizenship/nationality? my fiancee is american, does she needs to fill that

up, or we should put there N/A? im guessing that is Alient Identification number, am i correct? if so, we should leave

it blank right since my fiancee is the USC, and even on my g325a, i should leave that blank still since, i dont have

one right?

3. name of father, my fiancee's dad died long time ago, but her mom remarried, who should be put on the form?

the step dad? or the biological dad?

4. if it is the biological dad, under the space where it says " city and county of residence of the father", is it okay

to put Deceased? coz hes dead already..

5. on the part where it states : this form is submitted in connection for :, then there are selections like,

naturalization, status of permanent resideny, and Others. which one should my fiancee tick?

6. i heard some rumors about signing the g325a., what should it be? shoudl my american fiancee sign it or not?

G325A ( to be fill up by the Alien Fiance)

1. the space for my dad's city and country of birth is not enough. can I abbreviate? if not? would u mind telling me

how will i be able to attached another sheet in this regard?

2. under applicant's residence last five years,: the space provided is not enough. how can i attached another sheet?

3. on the part where it states : this form is submitted in connection for :, then there are selections like,

naturalization, status of permanent resideny, and Others. which one should Itick ( i am the beneficiary btw)?

4. shoudl I sign the g325a or not?

5. i was reading some forums, and they said, the g325a is four pages? how come the one i downloaded in the

uscis is only two page?. did i download the wrong form? or there were changes? please help

6. do i need to print the page 2 of the g325a? thats the instruction. there nothign to fill up on that part actually,

just informations like what is the purpose of this form, privacy act notice and paperword reduction act. and do i

need to send that page 2 along with my i-129f form? or just the first part of the form?

chat conversations questions:

1. Do i need to print all chatlogs we have? im guessing not, so, how do i basically choose what to print for our

chat log.?

2. do you think, it would be okay if i print my chatlogs back to back? coz, it would totally save more papers?

3. we communicate in four different ways, that is YM messenger, Gmail, Skype, and Phone. now my question about

yahoo messenger chatlogs,, im just curious, is Notepad where the mychatlog was the default program acceptable ?

4. can print screen of my fiancee and my relatives be of use as proof of on going relationship? there was one time,

when we were chatting and it was my moms birthday, when all of my relatives where in the house, and i decided to

introduced her to them, so i did and did a print screen for every person she chatted? like there were 10 of them.

5. Gmail phone. : i am actually calling my fiancee via internet, that is for free via gmail. gmail assigned a local US

number to me. i knew this because my fiancee told me so that everytime i call, my number shows a local number.

the only glitch is, i can only make outgoing calls, but she cannot call me .. can i basically use this as proof? it shows

the call record history actually.

6.skype: i have no idea how to print my chatlogs in skype. the only way i can do it, is to do print screen of the

conversation and thats it. if someone can help me out on this,.. i would be so happy to know.

hotel receipts:

1. shoud the name under the receipt both of us? or should only be her name?

pictures;

1. how many pictures should i attached to it? and how should be the presentation of the pic? i learned that

we should put captions on every picture, is that true?

ff up question: i am planning to just paste the picture in a bond paper, and write the caption manually, is that okay?

2. under k1 visa guide in this website, there it was written this; The following items will not typically show proof of having met in the last two years however will show proof of an ongoing relationship: Copies of phone bills, cell phone bills, emails (you can edit personal info with a marker), letters (edit personal info also)

my question is, what do you mean, YOU CAN EDIT personaly info in chat? because, as far as gmail chat logs, I cannot edit it . how should one supposed to

edit a chat conversation?

just a clarification: the Affidavit of support will not be send along with the I-129f right? that is correct right? because,

its the one that my fiancee( USC) should send directly to me for my interview, am i right?

3. under the k1 visa guide, what to send to your fiancee once the i-129f noa2 arrived: am i right to assume that,

my fiancee's should make another letter of intent, the same content from the one she sent with i-129f, just that the date

of the letter is much more closer to the date of the interview, right?

4. questions about copy of remittances: we actually have no remittances, my fiancee added me to her credit card as an

extension. and I dont often use it but i have tried using it couple of times already, could it be use as a proof

of support? I dont use it that often because I am not comfortable asking for help to her in terms of money, its just that

our culture dictates that men should be the provider of the family. I am not saying shes richer than me, but I can

basically provide everything I want to buy as my own expense. :)

questions regarding the I-134 form.

1. number 3 question under RELATIONSHIP to SPONSOR: should she write Fiance? if not, what else could

she should be writing there?

2. number 7. question, I am emplored as or engaged in the business of___________. the underneath there a phrase

Type of Business. then it says " With _________ then underneath there a phrase says: Name of Concern)

we dont know what to put on that part. hers a background, my fiancee works as a 911 operator in her county.

so what should we supposed to write under the type of business, and whose name should be under the Name of Concern?

3. on the part where it states: I derived an anual income of... what shes supposed to wirte there is her latest ITR income right?

4. how many tax years should shell be attaching to the form i-134? isnt it 3 tax pay years?

5. is she also gonna need to attached her 6 recent pay stubs ? or atleast send it to me? will that be needed?

6. will she also need a letter coming from her employer? is that needed? and will it be needed on the interview?

7.below the statement : i derived an anual income blah blah, states these following:

I have on deposit in saving bank in the united states : $_______

I have other personal property , reasonable value of which is $_____

I have stocks and bonds with the following markt value, as indicated on the attached list

which i certify true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief $____________

i have life insurance in the sum of $______________

with a cash surrender value of $ ______________

I own real estate value of $ ________

with morgtgage, or other encumbrances thereon amounting to $ _______

which is located at ________________________________-

now my question is, what should we put there say we dont have all those on the list above? should we just leave it blank?

on item number 10. I have submitted a visa petition to USCS on behalf of the following person, - should she put my name under that? or whats that supposed to mean by the way?

on item number 11. regarding intent to make specific contribution to the support of the person named in item 3., what should she tick? intend or do not intend?

last question on form i134. should it be notarized before she send it to me? or not?

i think these will be all for now.lol.. i hope someone with a good heart help me answer everything...

merry christmas everyone...

thanks in advance...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Have you checked out the example forms ? they are pretty good at helping to fill out the forms.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline
Have you checked out the example forms ? they are pretty good at helping to fill out the forms.

yes I did. and thanks, some of my queries where answered from there. but some which were very specific were not listed. :) thanks.. merry christmas!!!

I-129f questions..

1.under part a, number 10. my citizenship was acquired through ( check one).. my fiancee was born in the USA

so obviously she will have to tick Birth in the US. but below that, theres that space which state: Give number of

certificate, date and place it was issued. , does that phrase intended for her as she was born in the USA or

for those who acquired through naturalization? Check "Birth in U.S." and put "N/A" in the other space.

2. on part b. information about your alien fiance, number 15, phone number. , I dont have

a home phone number. but I have a cellphone number. can i put my cellphone number instead? or it should be

a telephone number. and if i dont have one, is it ok to put none? Put your cell-phone number. It's very unlikely that you will be called, but just in case.

3. part b. number 16. if your fiancee native alphabet uses other roman letters, write his or her name

and address .blah blah.. , since it doesnt apply to me, i just put N/A? am i right? Yes

4. part b. number 18. i dont think the space is enough. and i learned i can actually attached another sheet of

paper for that. my question is, can i put " please refer to attached sheet of paper entitled, Part B. 18". on the space

provided for part b18?. and another important question, what exactly the phrase mean, "describe the circumstances

under which you met? i know it should not be a love story right? coz, it did not ask for how we fell in love, so

if you can help me on how to basically answer it, please... We were high-school sweethearts, we met through a mutual friend, We met in a Yahoo chatroom, FaceBook, etc., we met while I/she was attending university in my/her country...just state how you met. What they don't want to see is that you met through someone arranging marriages, etc. to provide immigration benefits or anything else of the sort.

5. part d. daytime telephone number, my fiancee has no telephone number. she got a cellphone. so is it okay if she

puts her cellphone number instead of a telephone number? YES, BTW, a cellphone is a telephone and thus a cell-phone number is a telephone number. I provide my cell-phone number all of the time because it's the easiest and best way to contact me.

6. part d. email address: is this case sensitive? like, i should write the email address as it is, or, it doesnt matter? It normally doesn't matter but all lower or all upper-case is more common to see.

7. part e. signature of person preparing form., if other than above., since its my fiancee who is gonna fill it up,

shoudl we leave it blank or put N/A on those blanks provided? Put N/A, so they know that the "preparer" didn't just forget to fill-in and sign their part.

1.G-325A. i just want to clarify, its G-325A and not the G325? correct? because when i browse the uscis website,

it has alot of g-325 forms. theres g325, g325a, g325b-g325c. so im just making sure, that its G-325A both for me

and my fiancee? correct?> Form G-325A, as stated on page 3, section 6a of the form I-129F instructions.

2. what is file number? besides the box Citizenship/nationality? my fiancee is american, does she needs to fill that

up, or we should put there N/A? im guessing that is Alient Identification number, am i correct? if so, we should leave

it blank right since my fiancee is the USC, and even on my g325a, i should leave that blank still since, i dont have

one right? Your are correct, place N/A for your fiancee and NONE for you.

3. name of father, my fiancee's dad died long time ago, but her mom remarried, who should be put on the form?

the step dad? or the biological dad? If she was adopted by her stepfather then use his name, otherwise use the name of her biological father.

4. if it is the biological dad, under the space where it says " city and county of residence of the father", is it okay

to put Deceased? coz hes dead already.. Yes, DECEASED is the proper response.

5. on the part where it states : this form is submitted in connection for :, then there are selections like,

naturalization, status of permanent resideny, and Others. which one should my fiancee tick? Check "other" and then type "K-1 Visa".

6. i heard some rumors about signing the g325a., what should it be? shoudl my american fiancee sign it or not? Yes, she signs it to attest that the information is correct.

1. the space for my dad's city and country of birth is not enough. can I abbreviate? if not? would u mind telling me

how will i be able to attached another sheet in this regard? Creat a continuation sheet and place the information there. I had to do the same for my G-325A.

2. under applicant's residence last five years,: the space provided is not enough. how can i attached another sheet? With a paper clip? :innocent:, hehe, sorry.... I created a continuation sheet and since the blocks are not numbered and letter used the section heading in BOLDFACE and referred them to my own numbering scheme on the continuation sheet. Such as "FATHER'S City and Country of Residence" 1a, "MOTHER'S City and Country of Residence" 1b. On the form G-325A I put "see Continuation Sheet, 1A", etc.

3. on the part where it states : this form is submitted in connection for :, then there are selections like,

naturalization, status of permanent resideny, and Others. which one should Itick ( i am the beneficiary btw)? Check "Other" and type "K-1 Visa"

4. shoudl I sign the g325a or not? YES, sign it to attest that the information you provided is correct.

5. i was reading some forums, and they said, the g325a is four pages? how come the one i downloaded in the

uscis is only two page?. did i download the wrong form? or there were changes? please help 2 pages is correct. The form with 4 pages was the old form.

6. do i need to print the page 2 of the g325a? thats the instruction. there nothign to fill up on that part actually,

just informations like what is the purpose of this form, privacy act notice and paperword reduction act. and do i

need to send that page 2 along with my i-129f form? or just the first part of the form? I did not send the page 2. I'm normally fairly OCD but I really don't believe they need the back side of a form that they see hundreds of times in a day. Up to you though.

I'll let someone else pick up from here... wife's calling me ;)

chat conversations questions:

1. Do i need to print all chatlogs we have? im guessing not, so, how do i basically choose what to print for our

chat log.?

2. do you think, it would be okay if i print my chatlogs back to back? coz, it would totally save more papers?

3. we communicate in four different ways, that is YM messenger, Gmail, Skype, and Phone. now my question about

yahoo messenger chatlogs,, im just curious, is Notepad where the mychatlog was the default program acceptable ?

4. can print screen of my fiancee and my relatives be of use as proof of on going relationship? there was one time,

when we were chatting and it was my moms birthday, when all of my relatives where in the house, and i decided to

introduced her to them, so i did and did a print screen for every person she chatted? like there were 10 of them.

5. Gmail phone. : i am actually calling my fiancee via internet, that is for free via gmail. gmail assigned a local US

number to me. i knew this because my fiancee told me so that everytime i call, my number shows a local number.

the only glitch is, i can only make outgoing calls, but she cannot call me .. can i basically use this as proof? it shows

the call record history actually.

6.skype: i have no idea how to print my chatlogs in skype. the only way i can do it, is to do print screen of the

conversation and thats it. if someone can help me out on this,.. i would be so happy to know.

hotel receipts:

1. shoud the name under the receipt both of us? or should only be her name?

pictures;

1. how many pictures should i attached to it? and how should be the presentation of the pic? i learned that

we should put captions on every picture, is that true?

ff up question: i am planning to just paste the picture in a bond paper, and write the caption manually, is that okay?

2. under k1 visa guide in this website, there it was written this; The following items will not typically show proof of having met in the last two years however will show proof of an ongoing relationship: Copies of phone bills, cell phone bills, emails (you can edit personal info with a marker), letters (edit personal info also)

my question is, what do you mean, YOU CAN EDIT personaly info in chat? because, as far as gmail chat logs, I cannot edit it . how should one supposed to

edit a chat conversation?

just a clarification: the Affidavit of support will not be send along with the I-129f right? that is correct right? because,

its the one that my fiancee( USC) should send directly to me for my interview, am i right?

3. under the k1 visa guide, what to send to your fiancee once the i-129f noa2 arrived: am i right to assume that,

my fiancee's should make another letter of intent, the same content from the one she sent with i-129f, just that the date

of the letter is much more closer to the date of the interview, right?

4. questions about copy of remittances: we actually have no remittances, my fiancee added me to her credit card as an

extension. and I dont often use it but i have tried using it couple of times already, could it be use as a proof

of support? I dont use it that often because I am not comfortable asking for help to her in terms of money, its just that

our culture dictates that men should be the provider of the family. I am not saying shes richer than me, but I can

basically provide everything I want to buy as my own expense. :)

questions regarding the I-134 form.

1. number 3 question under RELATIONSHIP to SPONSOR: should she write Fiance? if not, what else could

she should be writing there?

2. number 7. question, I am emplored as or engaged in the business of___________. the underneath there a phrase

Type of Business. then it says " With _________ then underneath there a phrase says: Name of Concern)

we dont know what to put on that part. hers a background, my fiancee works as a 911 operator in her county.

so what should we supposed to write under the type of business, and whose name should be under the Name of Concern?

3. on the part where it states: I derived an anual income of... what shes supposed to wirte there is her latest ITR income right?

4. how many tax years should shell be attaching to the form i-134? isnt it 3 tax pay years?

5. is she also gonna need to attached her 6 recent pay stubs ? or atleast send it to me? will that be needed?

6. will she also need a letter coming from her employer? is that needed? and will it be needed on the interview?

7.below the statement : i derived an anual income blah blah, states these following:

I have on deposit in saving bank in the united states : $_______

I have other personal property , reasonable value of which is $_____

I have stocks and bonds with the following markt value, as indicated on the attached list

which i certify true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief $____________

i have life insurance in the sum of $______________

with a cash surrender value of $ ______________

I own real estate value of $ ________

with morgtgage, or other encumbrances thereon amounting to $ _______

which is located at ________________________________-

now my question is, what should we put there say we dont have all those on the list above? should we just leave it blank?

on item number 10. I have submitted a visa petition to USCS on behalf of the following person, - should she put my name under that? or whats that supposed to mean by the way?

on item number 11. regarding intent to make specific contribution to the support of the person named in item 3., what should she tick? intend or do not intend?

last question on form i134. should it be notarized before she send it to me? or not?

i think these will be all for now.lol.. i hope someone with a good heart help me answer everything...

merry christmas everyone...

thanks in advance...

11/15/10: I-130 package FEDEX'd to Chicago Lockbox

11/15/10: NSO Marriage and Birth Certificates available for pick-up at NSO

11/17/10: Receipt Date of I-130 petition at Chicago Lockbox

11/19/10: NSO Marriage Cert and Birth Cert (4x each) received by Gina in Philippines

11/19/10: CRBA package couriered to US Embassy in Manila

11/22/10: CRBA package/application including NSO BC & MC received by embassy

11/22/10: NOA1 Date

11/24/10: Electronic notification of receipt received from Chicago Lockbox

11/24/10: Embassy scheduled CRBA appointment for 12/21/2010

11/26/20: Check cashed

11/27/10: NOA1 Hardcopy received via USPS

12/21/10: Interview/Personal appearance at Manila Embassy for CRBA **approved**

01/03/11: CRBA and US Passport for daughter received by Gina via FEDEX

Timeline

I-129f questions..

for those who acquired through naturalization? Check "Birth in U.S." and put "N/A" in the other space.

a telephone number. and if i dont have one, is it ok to put none? Put your cell-phone number. It's very unlikely that you will be called, but just in case.

and address .blah blah.. , since it doesnt apply to me, i just put N/A? am i right? Yes

if you can help me on how to basically answer it, please... We were high-school sweethearts, we met through a mutual friend, We met in a Yahoo chatroom, FaceBook, etc., we met while I/she was attending university in my/her country...just state how you met. What they don't want to see is that you met through someone arranging marriages, etc. to provide immigration benefits or anything else of the sort.

puts her cellphone number instead of a telephone number? YES, BTW, a cellphone is a telephone and thus a cell-phone number is a telephone number. I provide my cell-phone number all of the time because it's the easiest and best way to contact me.

6. part d. email address: is this case sensitive? like, i should write the email address as it is, or, it doesnt matter? It normally doesn't matter but all lower or all upper-case is more common to see.

shoudl we leave it blank or put N/A on those blanks provided? Put N/A, so they know that the "preparer" didn't just forget to fill-in and sign their part.

and my fiancee? correct?> Form G-325A, as stated on page 3, section 6a of the form I-129F instructions.

one right? Your are correct, place N/A for your fiancee and NONE for you.

the step dad? or the biological dad? If she was adopted by her stepfather then use his name, otherwise use the name of her biological father.

to put Deceased? coz hes dead already.. Yes, DECEASED is the proper response.

naturalization, status of permanent resideny, and Others. which one should my fiancee tick? Check "other" and then type "K-1 Visa".

6. i heard some rumors about signing the g325a., what should it be? shoudl my american fiancee sign it or not? Yes, she signs it to attest that the information is correct.

how will i be able to attached another sheet in this regard? Creat a continuation sheet and place the information there. I had to do the same for my G-325A.

2. under applicant's residence last five years,: the space provided is not enough. how can i attached another sheet? With a paper clip? , hehe, sorry.... I created a continuation sheet and since the blocks are not numbered and letter used the section heading in BOLDFACE and referred them to my own numbering scheme on the continuation sheet. Such as "FATHER'S City and Country of Residence" 1a, "MOTHER'S City and Country of Residence" 1b. On the form G-325A I put "see Continuation Sheet, 1A", etc.

naturalization, status of permanent resideny, and Others. which one should Itick ( i am the beneficiary btw)? Check "Other" and type "K-1 Visa"

4. shoudl I sign the g325a or not? YES, sign it to attest that the information you provided is correct.

uscis is only two page?. did i download the wrong form? or there were changes? please help 2 pages is correct. The form with 4 pages was the old form.

need to send that page 2 along with my i-129f form? or just the first part of the form? I did not send the page 2. I'm normally fairly OCD but I really don't believe they need the back side of a form that they see hundreds of times in a day. Up to you though.

I'll let someone else pick up from here... wife's calling me

hey thank u so very much. you all are very helpful to me... :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.