Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Traveling with infant

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines

Hello Everybody,

So I have a couple of questions and want to make sure I do things right.

My wife and I had a child and I would love to send her and the baby back home to go visit her family from the Philippines.

However, I am not to sure what I need to do to make sure everything is ok.

My wife will travel to Japan, then to the Philippines, then back to America.

Wife's Documents: Green Card, Philippine passport (Note: The passport is still in her old family name. Can she still use this passport or does she need a new one? Would taking a copy of her Birth Certificate or Marriage Certificate help?)

Child's Documents: Passport, Birth Certificate.

I know I will also be sending her with a Consent for International Travel with One Legal Guardian form so they know I am aware of her travling with our daughter.

Is there anything else that I need for either of them to travel out of the county and back? If anyone could let me know I would much appericate it.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...