Loolie

Bio Letter not yet Received

29 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

I haven't gotten my bio appointment yet. My NOA date is on Nov. 3.

Lift Condition

===========

11/02/10 Filed I-751 to CSC

11/03/10 Receipt date on NOA

11/08/10 Received NOA letter

01/06/11 Biometrics

03/01/11 Approved

I haven't gotten my bio appointment yet. My NOA date is on Nov. 3.

you should call them already. I did yesterday and they told me when my bio sched will be and today I got my bio letter.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

you should call them already. I did yesterday and they told me when my bio sched will be and today I got my bio letter.

I just got it today. The appointment date is on 01/06/2010.

Thanks a lot !! good.gif

Lift Condition

===========

11/02/10 Filed I-751 to CSC

11/03/10 Receipt date on NOA

11/08/10 Received NOA letter

01/06/11 Biometrics

03/01/11 Approved

I call today but she said don't saw about my information. I told her about my Receipt Number : WAC-11-...-.....

What's happen and how can I do next??? Thank you everyone.

call them again...then maybe you can talk to an operator who can see your info.

Sounds like you talk to an immigration officer (the real one!) rather than a customer representative.

How did you do it?

My wife called today but the one on the line told us that she was going to put a request to send another bio letter.

It doesn't seem like she was seeing my wife's info with the receipt number.

We thought this process will be more simple compare to previous ones. :angry:

11/04/10 I-751 submitted to VSC by express mail.

11/05/10 VSC received the package.

11/08/10 NOA1 date

11/12/10 Check cashed, NOA1 hardcopy received.

12/31/10 Bio letter received. Finally!! Sechduled for 1/25/11.

01/12/11 Early Bio

03/29/11 ROC approved.

Sounds like you talk to an immigration officer (the real one!) rather than a customer representative.

How did you do it?

My wife called today but the one on the line told us that she was going to put a request to send another bio letter.

It doesn't seem like she was seeing my wife's info with the receipt number.

We thought this process will be more simple compare to previous ones. :angry:

The first representative I talked to asked me for my receipt number in NOA. And then she told me blah blah blah...honestly I didnt really understand what she was saying because the accent just kills me. hehehe After she talked she said she will forward me to another representative who can see my info. And so I explained again whats my problem to the other representative and then she saw my info. And I asked when will be my schedule and then she told me. Thats why I was able to know my schedule before the letter came. They never told me about the 30 day or requesting another bio letter. she just told me that if I wont received it by the 20th to call them back so they can notify the place or fax to me my bio letter. weird ah.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Today I call again (it's 2nd time), same the 1st time. He didn't saw about my info

but he gave me Ref no. and told me waiting for 30 days (start today). If I didn't get

the letter for bio, I can call back and told them Ref no. :crying::crying::crying:

Yup, I called them last Friday and that's exactly what happened. I'm trying not to think too much of it and hope that the bio letter will come within 30 days. :unsure:

AOS Journey

09/27/2008 - Filed I-130/AOS package via UPS

10/06/2008 - Received hardcopy NOAs via USPS

10/25/2008 - Biometrics appointment date

12/23/2008 - EAD card and AP documents in hand! Yay!

12/29/2008 - Interview letter in hand

02/03/2009 - Interview date at San Francisco local office - Approved!

02/17/2009 - Green Card in hand! Whoo Hoo! (4 months, 3 weeks and a day of AOS journey)

ROC Journey

11/08/2010 - Filed I-751/ ROC package via USPS (Express Mail)

11/15/2010 - Received NOA dated 11/09/2010

01/20/2011 - Biometrics appointment (letter received 12/27/10)

02/28/2011 - Received card production email

03/05/2011 - 10-Year Green Card in hand! (3 months, 3 weeks, 4 days of ROC journey)

Naturalization Journey

03/05/2012 - Filed N-400 package via USPS (Express Mail)

03/14/2012 - Received NOA dated 03/07/2012

04/16/2012 - Biometrics appointment (letter received 03/26/12)

05/24/2012 - Interview at San Francisco local office - Approved!

07/11/2012 - Oath Ceremony in Oakland, CA (4 months and 7 days of Naturalization journey)

Finally a US citizen! (overall process from beginning to end: 3 years, 9 months and 15 days)

I hope you will both receive your bio letter within 30 days. So you dont need to call and request for another appointment. Its just weird that they were able to see my info just by my noa number and not yours. I am sure they can do that but I guess they just dont want to do it. Why they cant fax or just notify the place just like they told me. I feel sorry for you guys and hopefully it will come. God bless.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.