Fandango

Some mods are out of control

63 posts in this topic

People wouldn't mess with you if you refrain from posting in your little [public] corners nasty things about other people. Generally speaking of course - I didn't see any of this go down, but it's within character.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Actually, what happened is this.

I noticed Nagishkaw and IR5 personally attack Lisa on the Whats Next? thread. I let her know (on the other site) and then posted on Whats Next? to let Nagishkaw and IR5 know I noticed their attack. I then played the game a few times before retiring for the night.

VJ moderation's characterization of what happened (see post by W33 above) is a lie.

AJ, reality and your sanitized version of the facts are as disparate as possible. Your penchant for causing havoc in the threads of VJ is well-known. You would have us believe that you are an ingenue, blameless, an innocent party to the imbroglios that you engender. Your ongoing pattern of behaviour has been noted and is quite well-documented, yet you persist in this bizarre pattern of conduct. My job is not to venture a guess with respect to your motivation for such actions only to correct your vitriolic falsehoods, your unwarranted attack on the character of members of VJ cannot go unanswered. Your bald assertion that redaction took place for nefarious purposes is as false and misguided as can be. It is clear that you wish to deliberately inflame the passions of other posters for your own enjoyment.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

So explain what was meant by ' She got the C part right....' and it was there in the thread yesterday morning, but shows an edit time of last ( the previous) night. You are saying no one was attacked. I saw it myself!

I do not need to explain my actions to you, only the Moderators. This question has been asked and answered.

IR5

Timeline

ok so maybe there was a misunderstanding but cant you see how what you posted could have been seen as a personal attack on Lisa?

I can't, but I'm not Lisa. It doesn't help when AJ comes in and fans the flames. I have NEVER hid displeasure at some of Lisa's posts but I have NEVER failed to be forthright in my opposition to said posts. If I don't like something, I WILL LET YOU KNOW. Ask anyone who has felt my wrath. The comment purportedly attacking Lisa. "Booyah's B*tch," refers to another VJ member who is known to us, participates in the "Who's Next" thread and has had many open and notorious arguments with BY. He is, I'm quite sure, not the least bit offended at the comment nor am I when we good-naturedly tease each other. I don't understand how Lisa is tied to BY in any way, it astounds me that someone could take something that is so innocent and twist it into some hidden agenda. On second thought, I'm not surprised, nothing that transpires between the "adults," here does anymore.

IR5

Timeline

Lisa's nic on VJ is Lisa C and the C comment in the Who's next thread was made soon after Lisa's comment on another thread..

i am not saying the comment was directed at her but I am just trying to explain how it could seem like it was..

Edited by Marilyn.
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

People wouldn't mess with you if you refrain from posting in your little [public] corners nasty things about other people. Generally speaking of course - I didn't see any of this go down, but it's within character.

And you base this on what, your own personal prejudices?

IR5

Timeline

Lisa's nic on VJ is Lisa C and the C comment in the Who's next thread was made soon after Lisa's comment on another thread..

Marilyn, there is something called coincidence. I'm sorry, that seems to be too logical an explanation. Instead of having an argument in her thread, I had to slink away to another thread to attack Lisa. Such is a measure of my manhood.

IR5

And you base this on what, your own personal prejudices?

Sure, if you want to call it that. Years here, I read more than I post, and have seen a lot (oh and used to be one of the various ones talked about). No grudge, just answering your question.

Timeline

Marilyn, there is something called coincidence. I'm sorry, that seems to be too logical an explanation. Instead of having an argument in her thread, I had to slink away to another thread to attack Lisa. Such is a measure of my manhood.

yes, that is true and I did edit my earlier post to say "i am not saying the comment was directed at her but I am just trying to explain how it could seem like it was.. "

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

yes, that is true and I did edit my earlier post to say "i am not saying the comment was directed at her but I am just trying to explain how it could seem like it was.. "

I read your addendum after I posted. I didn't mean to sound rude but it appears that you used your Superhuman Organizer Editing Powers to conceal some secret plot that only AJ can uncover. It looks like you've been busted, Marilyn. I saw it myself! I have sworn testimony from other members of VJ that I will post on another website. rofl.gif

IR5

Timeline

I read your addendum after I posted. I didn't mean to sound rude but it appears that you used your Superhuman Organizer Editing Powers to conceal some secret plot that only AJ can uncover. It looks like you've been busted, Marilyn. I saw it myself! I have sworn testimony from other members of VJ that I will post on another website. rofl.gif

well to be fair I edited my post within the 5 minutes that everyone else gets so no abuse of my organizer power ..lol

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

well to be fair I edited my post within the 5 minutes that everyone else gets so no abuse of my organizer power ..lol

That is exactly part of your secret plan, that way no one will suspect a thing. rofl.gif

IR5

Filed: Timeline

Thing is, Nagi...I would tend to believe you, as I have ALWAYS been nice to you, offered you words of support and prayer when you were ill, and really have no ill feelings toward you. IR5, I know she and I got into a heated discussion over a racial joke, which I felt was not racial. I remember it wound up with Kathryn invising IR5's posts and one of mine which quoted it for a TOS violation on her part, AND locking the thread. Up until then, I don't think I ever even spoke to IR5. At the end of the day, it did confuse me as to why I was singled out, but since things were getting heated with Rob in the other thread, I figured I was collateral damage. Also, the fact is, your 'she got the C part right' was moments after I posted that I agreed with Rob.

But all that is circumstantial...what I feel is the definitive action was the fact that I spoke up in the thread, as did AJ about what was construed a personal attack against me. At no point during that night did either of you ever address it to say 'hey we weren't talking about you'. Not in public nor in pvt.

Furthermore, I'm not crying over being called a c*nt or 'booyah's b!tch' but a - I find it to be so cowardly to do it 'behind my back' so to speak on a thread I've never posted in before. If you want to have it out or tell me something, have the balls to say it somewhere where I can see it, or at least alert me to the fact you're talking shiznit. And b - the fact that you're an organizer and have been trusted to keep this place 'more orderly', you should immediately be stripped of said power as what you did was not only childish, cowardly, and classless, but it detracts from the very site you're supposed to be 'organizing'. c - the horrendous comment you made elsewhere (you know what I'm talking about) leads me to believe you WERE talking #######. I'm not going to lower myself to your level to retaliate, but I am saddened that it's made invis, because I think invising comments like that just protects the poster who said it. We should be held accountable for everything we say, not be able to act like some spoiled brat and have some passive aggressive temper tantrum and then have some mod come after us to clean up our mess so no one can see it, therefore an 'angelic' reputation remains in tact. Your 'Carol Channing' excuse to me is as lame as the attempt to insult me behind my back. If you're going to call me a c*nt for no reason, have the backbone to own what you say instead of all this nonsense.

But finally, this thread was not about either of those things. It's about AJ being banned from the 'private clubhouse'. Regardless of the speculation of his motives, he did nothing which requires a TB, and I think it plain stinks that he got one.

Filed: Timeline

It wasn't 'my' thread. I made one comment, then all this went down immediately after.

At least have the stones to own your words, if you can't even do that...well, that's just unfortunate.