mysteryladypr

I wanna an explanation to understand...

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

In my opinion

Did or does anybody ever think of the K-1 filers in comparision of the CR-1 & IR-1 filers

and how many more there are of CR-1 than K-1.

You all need to understand the process isnt about how fast you get done,,(BECUASE YOUR

GOING TO GET DONE SOONER OR LATER ) But there are 10's of thousand CR-1 & IR-1 than K-1

filers. Last every single case has its own UNIQUE set of situations for that case. NO

to cases are the same, they just try to get them done in the 5 months they say to.

Give them a break and have some patients an let them do their job. You dont know but

were sitting here bad mouthing them if it wasnt for them we couldnt get appovals, so be

PATIENT and wait the 5 months and let the process work like it suppose to.

If you cant wait than get some nerve medication from your doctor and just wait.

Everybody surely wants processed, but nobody has the patients to wait the time given

to process them. If your 5 months has expried than complain about your case..Not while

the have the right WITHIN THE 5 MONTHS TO GET IT DONE....

Have some understanding and let them do their work. They have 5 months give it to them.

Well.. I respect ur opinion bcz its urs, not mine. I am telling my opinion and bcz i know how this ppl work. In addition, no one is making them stop their duties but sure they most work a little more faster. If u work in a government job, u suppouse to know a little better how the ppl work in there with 3 velocities... Im working in a government agengy and live that all the time with my work partners although Im not like that bcz i prefer finished all fast possible and have happy my clients no matter how much i need push my partners to do their work fast, on time!. The government pay my for realize my work fast but efficient in all. B-)

And as all of us, I am a client and I am paying. And if I am paying for something, I claim to insist that services be faster in a reasonable time and completed at all.

If doesnt matter for u wait lot of time... call and tell them to delay ur case and bring to other one ur suppouse turn. I guess very sure that u wil not going to do it, indeed Im more sure that u will prefer that some one does that and u can take that opportunity. So dont come to say that I need take calm pills bcz i know control my self Mr. Patience. :bonk:

Say my opinion and the way i think or others arent something bad. Not all the ppl are like u.

If I wanna make hear my voice about my vision to the government and this agency... Its my option bcz I make valid my rights like other citizen from this country. If others wont make it bcz are scare about something... Its their choice, how i take mine. :protest:

If i think this its abussive, cruel, hurts and damage us... tell me if thats not happening to u, bcz i think that u are in that same line like all of us. So... I dont let no one or anything damage me, lesssssssssssssssss when exist rights, human rights. :angry:

Thats mean that USA need taking other ways to make this process more shortly, almost they did it if we are talking about few time ago when the time for complete all of this was more extensive. They need improve better ideas. More when the ppl that they are trying to dont let them come in already are here and the good ppl cant. Wow... nice work of them!!! :ranting:

In my case... my husband will be the terrorist, but just in our bedroom ;) In other places... he is an angel bcz i am the :diablo:

All of this... dont need take more than 2 to 3 months since NOA1 to NOA2, bcz remember that the other process could take more longer time between 2 to 3 months more... and in other cases more than that. So, we are talking about now is taken 8 to 10 aprox. months in all the procedures be done. The idea is have everything done between 4 to 6 months. Since receive the NOA1 to have ur spouse between ur hands. :wow:

Mystery & Ünal

Marriage: July 15, 2010

event.png

I-130:

Sent 10-06-2010

NOA1 10-12-2010

Touched 11-04-2010

Approved: 1-25-2011

105 Days

I-129f (K3)

Sent 10-22-2010

NOA1 10-27-2010

Touched 11-11-2010

Approved: 1-25-2011

89 days

NVC:

Received 02-07-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.