afparks

reply e-mail from the manila embassy

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i sent them e-mail inquiring about my case and they reply right away. heres the whole email from them. thas how long before we will be scheduled for an interview in manila. :(

We received the approved visa petition (I-129F) from the State Department's National Visa Center (NVC) on August 22, 2006, and queued you scheduling of a visa interview appointment. No appointment has been scheduled as yet. Because of our heavy volume of K3 visa applications, the waiting time for a visa interview at present is approximately 120 days from receipt of the petition in Manila.

We will inform you of the interview date as soon as it is scheduled. We will mail you an appointment packet with information and instructions to apply for a visa about 30 days before the scheduled interview.

A listing of immigrant and fiancé(e) visa cases that have been scheduled for an interview is available at our web site at http://philippines.usembassy.gov/wwwh3023.html. You may check the interview date at this Internet address, where appointments scheduled for the current month and the following month are listed. The record is updated in the middle of each month.

If you would like to inquire further about the status of the visa case, you may contact the Embassy's Visa Call Center at telephone 1-909-101-7878. This number is for subscribers of PLDT and Smart telephone touchtone landlines with national and international distance dialing features (NDD or IDD access). Callers in the USA can contact the Call Center at 1-888-877-9888. The Call Center is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Manila time). There is a fee assessed to callers by the Call Center for its services.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Damn that sucks! That defeats the fundamental purpose of the 'LIFE' act that created the K3 visa in the first place! :(

Just out of curiosity, how long does it take to schedule a IR1/CR1 interview in Manila?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi afparks,

I remember I emailed them on May 2006 and i got the same reply so i emailed them again the next month (June 2005) and they replied back stating my interview date which is Aug. 29 :D I waited for 3 months for my interview from the date they got the package from NVC. I am not sure if it works the same for K3. Hope that helps :)

Del

I-129F Sent ------------- 11/09/05

NOA1--------------------- 11/25/05

I-129F RFE Reply ------– 03/30/06

NOA2---------------------- 04/08/06

Left From NVC------------ 04/26/06

Received By Consulate-- 05/03/06

Kpacket Received ------- 06/13/06

Medical Done------------- 08/08/06

Interview ----------------- 08/29/06

---------------------

"The one who kneels to the Lord can stand up to anything."

Timeline

Hi del78mike, good that u got it on 3 months. our petition will expire in 4 months. what will happen if it will expire first before they would even give me the interview? i really dont have any idea that this k3 is also slow. my husband and i thought it would only take 6 months. we thought i could be with him by this year but we was wrong because the interview will still be by december i hope i would be lucky to have it in 3 months too. :(

anyways thanks for the info del and also crifever i dont know yet how long for the cr1 interview. our cr1 is also approve but it still not forwarded to the embassy. God bless

afparks

Hi guys! Can i ask when u emailed the embassy and when they replied? We emailed the embassy early Aug. but till now we haven't gotten any reply. :(

Edited by sillygirl

AOS Journey

08 Dec 06 - mailed AOS, EAD, AP

15 Dec 06 - received 3 NOA1s in the mail

23 Dec 06 - received biometrics appointment letter in the mail

29 Dec 06 - received email stating that AOS was transferred to CSC

03 Jan 07 - Biometrics appointment

09 Jan 07 - AOS & EAD touched

17 Jan 07 - AOS touched

20 Jan 07 - AOS touched

24 Jan 07 - got AOS CARD PRODUCTION email!

26 Jan 07 - got welcome email

29 Jan 07 - got approval notice email

29 Jan 07 - Green card in the mail!!!

12 Mar 07 - 1st job interview

14 Mar 07 - 1st day @ work!

Lifting of Conditions

25 Oct 08 - Mailed I-751 packet to CSC

31 Oct 08 - Check cashed!

03 Nov 08 - Received NOA dated 10-29-08

26 Nov 08 - Biometrics appointment - a day before we leave for the Phils, whew!

06 Jan 09 - 10yr GC approved!

10 Jan 09 - 10yr GC received

St. Luke's Medical procedure click here

Interview experience click here

CFO (PRISM) experienceclick here

.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

that is true, 120 days from the time it left NVC, just keep calm, and tell your fiance to cherish each moment left,spend quality time with family and friends coz it will take a while before she can go back to the Philippines.

i mean your wife, hehe

i mean your wife, hehe

November 13,2006- Called NVC and gave me our case number

November 14,2006- NVC forwarded case to Manila Embassy

November 22,2006- US Embassy Manila recieved my case, and said wait till 1-6 months for the interview date

Feb 2007-interview approved

March 1'07- Visa delivered

April 3'07-Las Vegas, Nevada

April 15'07- Orlando, Florida

April 20- Wedding

April 23'07- France

June 5'07- Back to Florida and file for AOS

Hi guys! Can i ask when u emailed the embassy and when they replied? We emailed the embassy early Aug. but till now we haven't gotten any reply. :(

I emailed them august 24 and they emailed me back that very same day and in the morning as well. I was kind of surprised because you know I didn't expect them to reply that soon and well even reply for that matter..:-) try to send them another one.:-)

His promises are always true!!
HE is not a man that He should lie.He is not a son of man that He would change His mind.When He speaks, He acts, when He promise He fulfills. Numbers 23:19

January 17, 2011 Sent petition I-130 for my mother
February 14, 2011 Approved petition from the USCIS (Vermont)
March 02, 2011 Received letter from NVC
March 05, 2011 Payment cleared
March 06, 2011 sent the DS3032 via email to NVC
March 09, 2011 received confirmation regarding the Choice of Agent
March 10, 2011 received the IV Fee invoice via email
March 16. 2011 sent check via USPS
March 18, 2011 received e-mail regarding the IV Fee payment and the package for AOS
March 25, 2011 sent the supporting docs for AOS (DS-230 and Civil Docs)
April 15, 2011 received RFE
May 11, 2011 Case Completed
May 27, 2011 Received E-mail from NVC about the INterview Date
July 6, 2011 Interview Date

I emailed them august 24 and they emailed me back that very same day and in the morning as well. I was kind of surprised because you know I didn't expect them to reply that soon and well even reply for that matter..:-) try to send them another one.:-)

can i ask what email add u used? :blush: to email the embassy. thanks again! :)

AOS Journey

17 Jan 07 - AOS touched

20 Jan 07 - AOS touched

Lifting of Conditions

.png

Timeline

hi sillygirl the email add i use is consivmanila@state.gov i send them email around 7 in the morning i got reply 7:45 in that same day. right now im just relaxing and just waiting for them to send my packet they said they will send it 1 month before the interview so then i will just wait. i will just let them do their work. lol God blesss everyone!!!

afparks

hi sillygirl the email add i use is consivmanila@state.gov i send them email around 7 in the morning i got reply 7:45 in that same day. right now im just relaxing and just waiting for them to send my packet they said they will send it 1 month before the interview so then i will just wait. i will just let them do their work. lol God blesss everyone!!!

afparks

thanks! hope you get your interview date soon!

AOS Journey

17 Jan 07 - AOS touched

20 Jan 07 - AOS touched

Lifting of Conditions

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.