Om&Abo Malik

address to send

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

You may want to go back and read the instructions for the I-130 you may have missed more than just the address.

The mailing address is clearly stated in the instructions, the first paragraph on the instructions even states that the address listed in the instructions is the most current one for filing.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

You may want to go back and read the instructions for the I-130 you may have missed more than just the address.

The mailing address is clearly stated in the instructions, the first paragraph on the instructions even states that the address listed in the instructions is the most current one for filing.

Thank You, i found it and i had read it before but it had been awhile. Since i am residing in a foreign country the following is stated...

If you reside in a country outside of the United States and Canada, file your From I-130 at the USCIS office overseas or the U.S. Embassy or consulate having jurisdiction over the area where you live. Easy enough.

and btw congratulations!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Just want to make sure you didnt miss anything else in the instructions, almost happend to me a few times.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Just want to make sure you didnt miss anything else in the instructions, almost happend to me a few times.

I appreciate that! I probably did miss alot since its been awhile since i read it so i am going to study it more to make sure. Thanks for being there for everyone on vj so we can all learn from the past and taking the time to share your experience.

God bless you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello

here is the instructions of filing the petition from Cairo

http://cairo.usembassy.gov/consular/iv003.htm

Good Luck :thumbs:

Find a job you love to do, and you will never work another day in your life.

us-eg.gif

Hello

here is the instructions of filing the petition from Cairo

http://cairo.usembassy.gov/consular/iv003.htm

Good Luck :thumbs:

Thanks again and goodluck to you as well. :thumbs:

and oh btw, it says cash is only accepted method of payment i am assuming pounds are accepted (lol, probably silly question)since he is paying

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thanks again and goodluck to you as well. :thumbs:

and oh btw, it says cash is only accepted method of payment i am assuming pounds are accepted (lol, probably silly question)since he is paying

the embassy in Cairo will accept payments in dollars or pounds :thumbs:

Find a job you love to do, and you will never work another day in your life.

us-eg.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.