David and Jean

AIr21 visa delivery

6 posts in this topic

My fiance had her interview in Manila on Oct. 26th. She was required to get an additional NBI clearance with her last name spelled differently. She returned to the embassy on the 28th and turned in the NBI clearance. She was told if everything was ok with it then she would get her visa by Air21. She got a text message soon after leaving the embassy (hour later) that said "AIR21 would like to inform you of your tracking no. for MNL201076**** is 16080007****. To track its status, log on to www.air21.com.ph". She lives in Davao so it may take longer to get her visa package.

Can anybody tell me if they think it was approved and/or how long it may take for her to get the visa delivered? Thanks Dave

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

My fiance had her interview in Manila on Oct. 26th. She was required to get an additional NBI clearance with her last name spelled differently. She returned to the embassy on the 28th and turned in the NBI clearance. She was told if everything was ok with it then she would get her visa by Air21. She got a text message soon after leaving the embassy (hour later) that said "AIR21 would like to inform you of your tracking no. for MNL201076**** is 16080007****. To track its status, log on to www.air21.com.ph". She lives in Davao so it may take longer to get her visa package.

Can anybody tell me if they think it was approved and/or how long it may take for her to get the visa delivered? Thanks Dave

hi,

yeah, that should be good to go... she can just wait for it to come in her house, i lived in the luzon part of the country but it still took them more than 2 weeks to deliver mine. however, after i signed the papers in air21, i already asked them how long it usually takes for the visa to be delivered, they gave me a rough estimation of 2-3 weeks. i thought she was just exaggerating at first, couple of weeks later, i realized that she was right after all.. i remembered tracking it every single day, and when the day came that it was out, it only took them 2days to deliver it in my house. so i guess it all depends on the embassy's visa production.

"Love sought is GOOD, but given unsought, is BETTER!" -Shakespeare on LOVE

Adjustment of Status

11.02.10 == (XXXX) Mailed AOS, EAD and AP Packet via UPS

11.03.10 == (Day 01) Package received in Chicago by CHIBA

11.09.10 == (Day 07) 1st Notice of Action (AOS, EAD and AP)

11.09.10 == (Day 07) Check cashed

11.12.10 == (Day 10) All three NOA1 received in Mail

11.15.10 == (Day 13) Case touched

12.01.10 == (Day 29) EAD and AP Case touched AGAIN!!!

12.17.10 == (Day 45) Received ASC Appointment dated 12.13.10 scheduled on 01.10.11

12.18.10 == (Day 46) Received Transfer Notice to California Service Center dated 12.13.10

01.06.11 == (Day 65) AOS Case TOUCHED

01.10.11 == (Day 69) Biometrics Appointment

01.11.11 == (Day 70) AOS Case TOUCHED

01.11.11 == (Day 70) AP APPROVED!!

01.14.11 == (Day 73) EAD APPROVED!!!

01.18.11 == (Day 77) AP received in Mail

01.28.11 == (Day 87) AOS APPROVED!!!

event.png

event.png

hi,

yeah, that should be good to go... she can just wait for it to come in her house, i lived in the luzon part of the country but it still took them more than 2 weeks to deliver mine. however, after i signed the papers in air21, i already asked them how long it usually takes for the visa to be delivered, they gave me a rough estimation of 2-3 weeks. i thought she was just exaggerating at first, couple of weeks later, i realized that she was right after all.. i remembered tracking it every single day, and when the day came that it was out, it only took them 2days to deliver it in my house. so i guess it all depends on the embassy's visa production.

maraming salamat

congrats!!! :thumbs: im not sure how far is North Seattle to Ft. Lewis but i hope i can meet your fiancee when we move there on april :D

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.