mandyt

Alisha need some advise from you please re:DNA

10 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Mandyt, see i told you that they will need a DNA test... anyways dont panic when i was doing mine i contacted like over ten different facility just to get a good price.. here is a number call it and ask for Collen Baker 817-887-1351 extension 206.. this place is where i did mine the price for it all was usd$602 and trust me it was cheap compare to the rest...and the people there are professional, here is how the process works after u contact them they will give you a reference number so that whenever u call them they can easily pull your file... and they will ask you for your email address to send u form for you to complete also u will be require to photo copy the blue sheet, then she will give you a number to fax them both too her... now you have to give your father there number for him to call them cause they will need some information from him like his Social ID number etc.. from there he will pay the fee they only take credit card or money order so if ur daddy will be using the money order let him do the overnight service to cut time...when they receive the payment you father will be contacted for the date he will go for his test... that's the fast part... the same day you daddy does his they will ship your kit to Kingston Embassy and my dear they will call you on your phone to give u a date to come to the embassy to do your test, and they will give u a far date like 2 to 3 weeks after... they will also tell you what you need to take with u, oh and you have to pay a different fee here in Jamaica from what your daddy will be paying there its $2,700.00 and that will be paid at the Andrew's Hospital without that receipt you will not be let in to do your Dna.. after you do that they will ship your sample back to US for the test to be done.. then u will have to wait 3 days for your result.. then they will contact your dad by phone to tell him the news and also send your dad a copy send you one in your email then send the embassy one... and u have to wait again for God know how long cause up to this day its being going to a month now and they have not contacted me to say anything... and the result came back to say that he is my dad... i dont know how long i will have to wait... and i send them so much emails to ask about my case and they will not reply ... anyways the faster your dad moves the better for you.. and good luck if u got any other questions just let me know.....Also you will get the FedEx tracking numbers at all times to keep track of your shipment...

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Mandyt, see i told you that they will need a DNA test... anyways dont panic when i was doing mine i contacted like over ten different facility just to get a good price.. here is a number call it and ask for Collen Baker 817-887-1351 extension 206.. this place is where i did mine the price for it all was usd$602 and trust me it was cheap compare to the rest...and the people there are professional, here is how the process works after u contact them they will give you a reference number so that whenever u call them they can easily pull your file... and they will ask you for your email address to send u form for you to complete also u will be require to photo copy the blue sheet, then she will give you a number to fax them both too her... now you have to give your father there number for him to call them cause they will need some information from him like his Social ID number etc.. from there he will pay the fee they only take credit card or money order so if ur daddy will be using the money order let him do the overnight service to cut time...when they receive the payment you father will be contacted for the date he will go for his test... that's the fast part... the same day you daddy does his they will ship your kit to Kingston Embassy and my dear they will call you on your phone to give u a date to come to the embassy to do your test, and they will give u a far date like 2 to 3 weeks after... they will also tell you what you need to take with u, oh and you have to pay a different fee here in Jamaica from what your daddy will be paying there its $2,700.00 and that will be paid at the Andrew's Hospital without that receipt you will not be let in to do your Dna.. after you do that they will ship your sample back to US for the test to be done.. then u will have to wait 3 days for your result.. then they will contact your dad by phone to tell him the news and also send your dad a copy send you one in your email then send the embassy one... and u have to wait again for God know how long cause up to this day its being going to a month now and they have not contacted me to say anything... and the result came back to say that he is my dad... i dont know how long i will have to wait... and i send them so much emails to ask about my case and they will not reply ... anyways the faster your dad moves the better for you.. and good luck if u got any other questions just let me know.....Also you will get the FedEx tracking numbers at all times to keep track of your shipment...

Alisha,

You are God sent. Thank you for all your information. I really appreciate it. I will be calling my dad to

give him all the information you have given to me. I need to know though if I have an immediate question

and you are not on VJ, how can I get your attention without it having to be on VJ's board. If you were not on this board I would not have been able to hear from you. Thanks so much. These Consular Officers in Kingston are stupid and I found that out for myself. No one can tell me otherwise. I had a tonne of evidence

to say my dad is my dad and the "man" said he does not want to see that.

How long does the entire process take. Meaning from your dad getting tested to you getting the result?

Thanks Alisha,

Timeline

Alisha,

You are God sent. Thank you for all your information. I really appreciate it. I will be calling my dad to

give him all the information you have given to me. I need to know though if I have an immediate question

and you are not on VJ, how can I get your attention without it having to be on VJ's board. If you were not on this board I would not have been able to hear from you. Thanks so much. These Consular Officers in Kingston are stupid and I found that out for myself. No one can tell me otherwise. I had a tonne of evidence

How long does the entire process take. Meaning from your dad getting tested to you getting the result?

Thanks Alisha,

Also Alisha what state in the USA is this person Collen Baker located?

Thanks again Alisha.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Am going to send you my number in your in box message... for the question you ask remember in order for them to do the DNA both of your samples have to be present so your dad sample will be collected and go to there lab and wait on yours and remember the Kingston Embassy will make you wait like 2 to 3 weeks before your called in to give your sample, there part is the part that will holdup the process, but the part in the States just take like 3 days from the day they receive both samples....

Timeline

Am going to send you my number in your in box message... for the question you ask remember in order for them to do the DNA both of your samples have to be present so your dad sample will be collected and go to there lab and wait on yours and remember the Kingston Embassy will make you wait like 2 to 3 weeks before your called in to give your sample, there part is the part that will holdup the process, but the part in the States just take like 3 days from the day they receive both samples....

Thanks Alisha

Alisha,

and you are not on VJ, how can I get your attention without it having to be on VJ's board. If you were not on this board I would not have been able to hear from you. Thanks so much.

These Consular Officers in Kingston are stupid and I found that out for myself. No one can tell me otherwise. I had a tonne of evidence

Thanks Alisha,

I am sure this child had the same evidence as you, see what happen here, so the CO's in Kingston are not stupid.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/magazines/allwoman/-I-accepted-a-jacket-_8099621

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am sure this child had the same evidence as you, see what happen here, so the CO's in Kingston are not stupid.

I'm glad that you posted this.. It made much sense. That was a said story though for the 16 y/o child who only new one person. I hope others will read it (article) also gives stats about the percentage of jacket" children born to Jamicana nd BEING named the "jacket Capital" of the world.

Guess the Kingston office are going based on STATS and not on a person by person basis expecially if they see special notes* on any documents that a change was made after a certain time/date.

Edited by RICARDO4EVA2

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Timeline

You obviously can't read. I am wondering if you went through the interview with me. The DNA Test for Alisha is positive for her and her dad. Please stay away from posts if you can't read and comprehend. The Consular Officers in Kingston are idiots who the hell are you to tell me otherwise? I had evidence to prove the CO wrong but he did not care about evidence all they care about is money.

You need to not comment on what you do not know.

Edited by mandyt

Timeline

I'm glad that you posted this.. It made much sense. That was a said story though for the 16 y/o child who only new one person. I hope others will read it (article) also gives stats about the percentage of jacket" children born to Jamicana nd BEING named the "jacket Capital" of the world.

Guess the Kingston office are going based on STATS and not on a person by person basis expecially if they see special notes* on any documents that a change was made after a certain time/date.

The Consular Officers do not care about anything you have to show them. Once the name of the father is added late for any number of reasons their thought is then it must be fraud. You were the same one asking questions about your parents recently. These COs are thoughtless and don't give a damn, this is all about money for them, don't kid yourself. Then again your folks got through with their Visas so that means your experience was wonderful. Good for you. In Jamaica names are added late all the time. It is in recent times that the RGD is begging parents to add the father's name to the Certificates. Being a "Jacket" and committing fraud are two different things in case you did not know. Men are told that they are the child's father, does that constitute fraud? I think not. If he never knew from beginning, how can he be a criminal.

Make the DNA Tests mandatory and stop wasting people's time and money. That is what the US Embassy needs to do. They wait until final stage, then they say oh by the way need that DNA. After a lot of money has already been spent. Ridiculous. If you are not aware DNA is not cheap and the process is long.

Edited by mandyt

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.