♥Yllen

90 days passed before signing letter of intent and G-325A

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

After finally finding a co-sponsor, my k1 visa petition is about to be filed, but it has been about 90 days since I signed and dated my G-325A and letter of intent... is this an issue?

Do I have to send him recently dated copies so he can file?

Thanks in advance :)

PNB0m3.png

HxkAm12.png

Time from NOA1 to NOA2: 4 Months, 2 Weeks, 1 day

After finally finding a co-sponsor, my k1 visa petition is about to be filed, but it has been about 90 days since I signed and dated my G-325A and letter of intent... is this an issue?

Do I have to send him recently dated copies so he can file?

Thanks in advance :)

I would not worry about it...my fiance sent me his G-325A dated in October 2009, but we did not file until January 2010, we had no problems at all. Probably close to 90 days later...I think you should be fine.

Good Luck!

Jackie

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Because of the amount of time which passed between me providing my I129F and the time the documents would be needed for the embassy interview, I updated my letter of intent and sent it to my fiancee. I sent in my I129F, which of course included the letter of intent, in October 2009. The interview was in July 2010.

There were a few things I sent her just to be sure she had everything that were possibly needed. Better to have too much than not enough!

Formerly of not so sunny Syracuse, New York (and going way back, Davis California!)

- 2008 Aug Met and began online relationship

- 2008 Dec 2-7 Met 1st time in person (England)

- 2009 Mar 28 Became engaged

- 2009 Apr 2-15 Met 2nd time in person (Syracuse-NY-USA)

- 2009 Aug 25 - Sep 25 Met 3rd time in person (Syracuse-NY-USA)

- 2009 Oct 19 Sent I-129F Application to USCIS

- 2009 Oct 30 NOA1 received

- 2010 Jan 20 NOA2 received (Approval Notice)

- 2010 Feb 4 Notified that approved I-129F petition forward to US Emabassy at London

- 2010 Mar 26 - Apr 15 Met 4th time in person (Fairfax-VA-USA)

- 2010 July 29 Fiancee had medical in London

- 2010 July 30 London Embassy Interview Date (K1 Visa approved pending a laundry list of medial stuff)

- 2010 Nov 2 Courier website shows K1 Visa packet enroute for delivery. 1st indication of final approval!

- 2010 Nov 3 K1 Visa packet delivered by courier! Visa's are in the building and in my fiancees hands! (tentative Jan 2011 arrival)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.