oceanshark

one question at a time

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

on the very bottom of the 325a form it says:

APPLICAT:Print you name and alien registration number in the bos outlined by heavy border below.

I do not think my name needs to be there because i am a usa citizen., i am not an alien to this country. she says she is not sure. she is also not an alien, so, do we put our names and put NONE under alien registration number? of leave it all blank? or write: N/A? help!!!!:-)

"life is a journey"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

thanks wavfarer. do you have a name?:-) the example is of a female form australia. she would be an alien to usa. but do i just put N/a for me,. as i am a citizen here?.thanks again...todd....ps....i see you just filed. do you mind telling me how long you have know each other? thanmk so much...todd

"life is a journey"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello Todd, Carmela here!

I believe your G-325A should have your information, just as hers does. So you put your name at the bottom of your G-325A, and she puts her name at the bottom of her G-325A. I looked at other samples from the web when we were working on ours.

My fiance and I met on Feb 2006 and have been a couple since April 2006, so more than four years! :) I don't think that matters in a petition though..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: China
Timeline

thanks wavfarer. do you have a name?:-) the example is of a female form australia. she would be an alien to usa. but do i just put N/a for me,. as i am a citizen here?.thanks again...todd....ps....i see you just filed. do you mind telling me how long you have know each other? thanmk so much...todd

Hi Todd,

For the K1, you will need a G325A for yourself and your fiancee, you will print your name and leave the A# blank. She will do the same.

Later when she comes to the US and files for AOS (green card) she will need to do another G325A and this time she will have an Alien # to put in the box.

~Our AOS Timeline~

2010-Nov-01 Packet submitted (AOS, EAD, AP)

2010-11-03 USPS delivered

2010-11-08 E-notifications received w/ receipt numbers. Check cashed.

2010-11-12 Received NOAs

2010-11-18 Received biometrics appointment letter (12/08 08:00)

2010-12-08 Biometrics completed

2011-01-08 Rec'd NOA for I-485 interview appointment (02/23 10:30)

2011-01-14 Rec'd E-notices for both AP/EAD: AP approved & EAD in production.

2011-01-18 Rec'd E-notices: EAD approved (? was in production stage before)

2011-01-18 Received I-512L AP documents! (postmrkd 1/12)

2011-01-20 Received EAD card! (postmrkd 1/14)

2011-02-23 AOS Interview - APPROVED!

2011-03-03 Received wife's Permanent Resident Card~

2012-11-23 First day we can file to remove conditions

~Our K1 Timeline~

2010-Mar-05 I-129f sent

2010-03-16 NOA1

2010-05-12 NOA2

2010-05-20 @ NVC

2010-05-25 @ Guangzhou Consulate

2010-05-27 Packet 3 Rcvd

2010-05-29 Packet 3 Sent

2010-06-17 Packet 4 mailed out according to DOS

2010-06-24 Fiancee rec'd P4

2010-07-22 Medical exam

2010-07-26 Interview (Pink!)

2010-07-29 VISA via EMS (Happy day!)

2010-08-30 Trip to China, traditional ceremony, unofficial

2010-09-17 POE

2010-09-20 Married! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello Todd, Carmela here!

I believe your G-325A should have your information, just as hers does. So you put your name at the bottom of your G-325A, and she puts her name at the bottom of her G-325A. I looked at other samples from the web when we were working on ours.

My fiance and I met on Feb 2006 and have been a couple since April 2006, so more than four years! :) I don't think that matters in a petition though..

My fiance and I met on Aug 2006 and we have just filed our K1 visa today. Good luck to all us :)

"Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will."

I6DTp8.png

November 06, 2010 - I-129F sent via UPS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.